Part Five

Part Five

A Chapter by anneliese
"

a Twilight Fan fiction that takes place after Breaking Dawn in Renesme's POV

"

I removed my hand from his face and I buried my face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Since before I could remember, the smell of him always comforted me and made me feel safe. Now, there was something else in the comfort and safety, something that made me want to press my lips to his and then more.

I debated over whether or not I wanted to share these new feelings with him but decided against it. He either shared my feelings or he didn’t. If he did, then I would have plenty of time later to share while I took the time now to try and really understand them. Plus, I didn’t need to distract him from his running. If he didn’t return the feelings, then I would only be making a fool of myself.

We soon arrived at my parents’ meadow. This was the one place in Washington that I didn’t tire of; spending hours just lying in the grass staring up at the sky, blue or grey. I felt at peace here and it filled with joy and with Jacob by my side I felt like I couldn’t be happier if I tried for a thousand years.

I untwined my legs from around Jake’s body and collapsed on the grass, closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath, letting the magic of the meadow relax my mind and push away my growing discomfort of Forks.

“Um . . . . Maybe you should have changed before we left,” Jacob half mumbled from where he was standing above me. I was still wearing my sleepwear of choice, a midnight blue night gown much like the pink one but this one was just a tad longer.

“Maybe, but it’s too late now,” I responded with my eyes still closed, letting a smile play across my lips. I peeked through my lashes to see Jacob eyeing my long, bear legs that were stretched out on the grass before him. I closed my eyes again with the smile still on my lips.

“You’re going to get me into trouble,” he sighed.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because you have no idea how beautiful you are.”

This time when I opened my eyes, he was no longer staring at my legs but directly into my eyes and I felt my breath catch at the intensity and sincerity they held. It was then that I knew that I could no longer keep my thoughts to myself; that I had to share them with him because I knew that he was thinking and feeling the same things that I was thinking and feeling.

I patted the ground next to me and he sat down, crossing his legs in front of him. I sat up and kneeled in front of him, reaching my hand up to stroke his face, his eyebrow, his cheek, his nose, his lips, all the while letting him know how I was in love with him, not as a brother or as a friend, but as something more. I loved him like my parents loved each other; with a passion so strong and so deeply rooted, nothing could tear it away.

His hands then grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into his lap, bring me as close to his body as possible. His lips then found mine, kissing me with more passion then I imagined the world contained.

I knew in that instant that this was how we were meant to be. The brother and best friend roles were just necessary stepping stones to the top, a way to pass the time until we could be together like this, kissing passionately in a magical meadow under a heavy layer of clouds.

At some point it started to rain but we didn’t give it any attention. We were too absorbed in each other to think about much else.  

 



© 2008 anneliese


Author's Note

anneliese
meh, i know it's not much but i got stuck so i figured i would just put this up anyway. note that i do not own these characters

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this. good going

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

583 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 31, 2008
Last Updated on December 31, 2008


Author

anneliese
anneliese

CA



About
i am an eight-teen year old girl living in sunny california. i dont like it when the weather gets over 85 degrees or when it rains. i love to read. there is nothing like escaping for a couple hours a .. more..

Writing
Miss "It" Miss "It"

A Book by anneliese


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by anneliese


Partners Partners

A Chapter by anneliese