~Chapter 2~

~Chapter 2~

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

She gets introuble now! That girl is gonna get it.

"

              This one girl totally ignored Sera's sharp glare. She walked up to me and snarled, "Hey, dog cat gotcha tongue". Next thing I knew my fist was connecting with her whiskers. She doubled over and feel on her fat butt. Sera had the most surprised look on her face because usually I can just take it without a word, but when she said dog I just snapped.

               Then I got wisked away by the teacher and now I am sitting outside the principles office. Just me and my thoughts. My head was in my hands. All I could think was, why did I do that, not my smartest move, not even close. And since my Mom was at work my sister had to come get me. She knew how hard it was at school and on the way home to my "well deserved" suspension she did'nt say anything. And at that moment I really appreciated.

               "I'm sorry you had to come get me", I said softly.

"It's fine, really", Lil said. I grabbed her hand a pulled her into a hug. She squeezed me back. "You shouldn't have to do this just because of me", I whispered.

"Stop, I know how hard those nasty people are to you, they had whats coming to them", she said with anger leaking in every word. "That's not true, I shouldn't have punched that girl", I replied. "No-", she started to disagree. But the I interupted her and said, "Whatever". Her green eyes narrowed into an annoyed glare. We walked the rest of they way home in silence.

                  I opened the door to the house and went straight to my room. I threw my self on my bed waiting for my mom to come in yelling at me. But she never did I ended up going out to see if dinner was ready. All I saw was Lil sitting in a chair at the kitchen table doing homework. "Lil where's mom?", I asked caustiously.

"Um, I dont know I thought she just had a long day and hadn't come home yet", she said thoughtfully.

"Oh no, no", I said under my breath. But she caught what I had said. "Um you are going to stay with Sera", I said. Then I rushed to the phone and called Sera. "Stay here", I said. She nodded.

               And I went into my room and talked to her. "She's gone", I said.

"But how", she asked.

Instantly we both said, "Perro".

"Can you watch Lilah", I asked.

"Of course", she replied. I dropped of Lilah at her house and fell into my thoughts. Perro had been rebeling alot lately. But me and Mom both agreed not to tell Lilah. It did say on the news that they where kidnapping people to show they wanted to be there own  from us...... Then I heard a horn honk and my forehead hit the steering wheel. And I had flashes of the accident. The lights, horns, and the burst of pain.

            Next thing I knew Lights were rolling above me. And blurry heads popping in and out of my vision. I saw this thing come out over my mouth and nose. I stoped in a room and felt a shock flood through my body. I heard a faint beeping noise. Then everything turned blurry and tunnel vision. I felt like metal layed on my chest. My lungs felt like they were inflated. My lungs were now burning. Then air flooded into my lungs and everything went into a faded shape.



© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
hope you like it lots of drama and you have a blast reading this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing