~Chapter 3~

~Chapter 3~

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing

Everything was a blurry mix of emotion and voice. I looked around and realized I was in a bed with light blue sheets. The walls were a pearl white and I was hooked up to a monitoring machine. It had many colors layered upon the screen. A blue zigzag was keeping track of my heart beats. I was actually in a hospital! We were under class, not even to mention I was a Fidopuss(bunch of racists). Fidopuss don't get cared for unless its life threatening?!? Well that's a good thing to know!
Then a nurse with blonde hair and green eyes walked through the door. She absent mindedly said, "Hi my name is Cass. You were in a car accident. You had hit your head on the wheel and your emergency contact is on the way." Everything was swirled in my head with confusion. She must of noticed because she said, "my-name-is-Cass. You-in-car-accident-emergency- contact-on-the-way.(rude little thing)"
I slowly swallowed my anger and said, "that's not what I meant, who is my emergency contact?"
"A girl by the name of Seraphina", she responded.
"Uggghhhh", I moaned.
"Is something wrong", Cass asked(know she cares).
"Um, no", I lied.
"Okay" she replied.
Once Sera gets here she is gonna be very worried, but seriously I am fine. But I know they won't let me go. They need to though because I have to find my mom. I just have to. She better not bring my Lil. OR I WILL KILL HER!!
They did some testing to see how I was doing. Then Sera came running in when she saw me in the bed worry lined her face. She rushes towards me and gave me huge hug. Then she said," oh god, never ever do that to me again".
"Did you bring Lil", I asked.
"Yeah", she whispered. Uggghhhh, she knew I would hate that. I gVe her one of "I hate this" face. "She wouldn't let me go without her, she wants to see you".
"Go ahead and let her in", I said with a sigh. She went and got Lil while I thought things I over more than once. And before I knew it, she was in the room with me.
She cautiously walked up to me. "Come on it's okay. I'm not hurt". She sighed and rushed into my arms with the same worry as Sera. I smoothed her hair back soothingly. I kept whispering,"its okay", until she calmed down. She had tear streaks on her pink cheeks. I slowly wiped them away. "I was so worried", she stated.


© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing