~Chapter 4~

~Chapter 4~

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

She can finally continue on her long but neccasary journey!

"
A Week Later Finally they deamed me as healthy even though I heal faster then both Perro and Chat because I have bloods of them both plus human which gives me a boost. But know Sera wants to join me on my trip( so does Lilah but I put my foot down to that request) I kept saying no but she ended up coming anyway. Me and Sera where on our way to rescue my mother which was our real mission then me getting STUCK in the hospital.
We are going to the Perro's land and yes I know I promised Sera she could go but she gonna have to stay at a motel close to the border because cant cross. But by the end of the day ill be back neatly tucked under the motel covers. The horrible part is I haven't even told her yet! I still have to do that and see if there are any wiesals I can shake info out of. This is going to be and exacperating day. She is gonna fight me tooth and nail.
So currently I'm building up the courage to tell her she has to stay here but I have a feeling that is going to be impossible! I'm pasing while she thinks it is just nerves. But she is only half right. I soon stop pasing to stare at the pink and orange roses they put for decoration on the bedside table. Then I notice that she is watching so finall I broke and said, "you are gonna have to stay here". Then she took me by surprise by saying "okay". What had happened to my best friend....... My only friend. " what is wrong with you", I said a little ineasiness in my voice.
She hesitated and siad," I know this means a lot to you and I'm lucky to be on this trip", she said eventually. I tried to take a minute before I said something that she would take offensive. Truthfully I really don't know what to say I have never seem this side of her. There was really no need for that side of her to come out. "Okay, I guess", was all had up my almighty sleeve. Pathetic. But know I'm calling Lil because she made me promise I'd call her every night while I was gone. And I couldn't say no. So here I am.
"How's it going", Lil asked.
"We'll we haven't started yet", I said paciently, "we just got to a motel and everything is starting up then".
"What's the plan", she asked.
"We'll we gotta get some sleep", I said dogging her question. She grumbled "okay". And after the phone call I threw myself on the cheap bed. It made this simple cream noise. Then I thought better of it and got up and sat on the floor not wanting to add paying for a broken bed in my list of things to do.
Soon I was running fast for an exit and an ugly creature that kept turning into my mom and sister was after me. My heart raced with adrenaline. Fear turning in my stomach of how they knew those faces of those so close to me. It felt like I was running in circles. My legs started to stiffen and I slowed. Soon the monster was upon me. It turns into my mother and gave a horrific scream. That scream drowned out my cry for help. A tear came down my cheek as I realized this might be the end.


© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
Plz tell me what you think!
What's going on at the end?
Do you like what her sister made her promised to do?
Did sera take u a little taken aback?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing