~Chapter 1~

~Chapter 1~

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

just showing her daily life.

"

                            I felt a little shake. I looked up and saw Lil infront of me. I looked out the window and saw it was still dark outside. "I can't sleep", she whispered to me.

"Okay", I whispered back and patted a spot next to me. She crawled on the bed and wiggled under the purple comforter. I wrapped my arms around my little sister and  ran my hands through her soft brown hair. Soon she was asleep and so was I.

                           I woke up to Lil squirming under my arms.  I looked down at her and she was tangled in the covers. "It's not funny", she complained.

"Yes it is", I laughed. I fixed the covers so she could get out.

         Then mom hollered, "Breakfast is ready".

"We're coming", I shouted back. I pulled back the covers and got out of bed. I pulled her out of bed by her arms and nudged her towards the door. After she was through the door I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

                          "Morning mom", I said as I grabed golden toast and some bacon.

"Morning Robyn", my mother replied. I ate the buttery toast and the crisp bacon. "How'd ya sleep", she asked as usual.

"Good", I replied.

"What about you, Lilah", she asked.

"Okay I guess", she sighed.

"Nightmares?", she questioned. My sister nodded twice.

"Awww, they'll go away soon", she assured. Then mom came over to her and gave her a hug. She kissed the top of her head and smoothed her hair back. She let go of Lil and set her plate down so she could eat.

                         She sat down and munched on her tofu bacon(she's a vegetarian, uggghh, how can she eat that stuff). Then she gulped down her milk and slide her plate towards the sink. She jumped off her seat and went to get ready for school. And yes us Chats, Fidopuss and Hond go to school. But Chats and Honds have to go to different schools. Fidopuss can go to either. I attend a Chat school.

                          I slide off my seat and went to take a short shower. I changed into my blue sweatshirt and jeans. I brushed my long curly hair and braided it across the back of my head. I grabbed my backpack and yelled, "Come on, Lil time for school". 

"Coming", she awnsered. In the next couple of minutes she was beside me. I opened the door and motioned for her to go first.  Then I said, "Bye, Mom, have a nice day".

"You too", I heard faintly as I walked out of the door and started walking to school.

                           We talked about girl stuff as we walked to school. Soon we were at Lil's school. We walked in and I dropped her off. Then I started walking towards my school. About a block away.

                         I pulled out my ipod and earplugs. And listened to Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato."Give your heart a break your heart a break oh yeah yeah the day I first met you you told me you never fall in love", I sang under my breath. 

                        Once I was in front of the school I stashed my ipod and earplugs in my backpack. And walked through the entrance and to my locker where my best friend, Sera was waiting for me. "Hey, hows it going", she said.

"Good, how did homework go", I asked.

"Great, what about you", she asked.

"Really Good", I awnsered.

                         Then the warning bell rang and we rushed to get our class. I had just made it into my first period class room when the bell rang. "Please take a seat, Robyn", my teacher spat. She is one of those people that hate us, Fidopuss. I took my seat and pulled out my English book. "Okay class and Robyn please open your book to page 126", she said as she glared at me. I heard a whole bunch of snickers. I turned in my chair and glared at everyone who snickered.  Then I slumped back into my seat and turned to page 126.

                          The rest of the class was kinda of a blur. I just ingored everything she said because she is a butt hole. After the class was over I was the first person out of the door and to my locker. Most stay behind and meet up with their friends and walk out together. But Sera had a different first period class, but if she was they would have not DARE to laugh.

                         She is like my body guard and everyone nows it. So they all are very quiet when she's with me and that's not the only reason I love her like my own sister. She is so nice and protective like a big sister I never had. 

                        She was waiting at my locker again because her's is right next to mine. She saw that I looked upset and she rubbed my back. She let me get my stuff and we went to our next class with me. She walked in and as usually everyone looked at me. Sera gave them all stern glares. They eventually looked down at their desks. She sat me down next to her as of course I would do anyway.Then everything went down hill from there as of course you could have guessed.  

                         

                       



© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
hope u enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and thank goodness for a best friend like that! Well I can see the theme of this story has as a big part, social acceptance, so I wonder if she will be doIng anything to make her peers realize thier ignorance in judging her.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

She will but........ It's not the main point but at the beginning it Is then it goes back again kind.. read more
Omg her English teacher is so mean!!! That is so awful :( Poor Robyn, I feel bad that everyone is so mean to her!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Yeah she really doesn't like that English teacher
not trying to be rude just some (hopefully) helpful critisism
i really liked it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


know= "i know"
now= "give it to me now"

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Where do you see now I looked at the whole chapter and didn't find it or know where are you getting .. read more
1.the introduction said chats but this says chits???
2.are=you are ...... our= our cats


Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

And I don't see any of these and if they are I probably ment to write it
The first part reminds me of me and my lil' sis. ^^

Great job and I really like Sera. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol thanks. ^^
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Ur welcome
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 29 Chapter 29

A Chapter by The Fallen