Chapter 9- Taken

Chapter 9- Taken

A Chapter by The Fallen

 I turned around slowly to face what Ash was staring at. The  crowd was murmuring words and they all backed up. At the door stood a tall lean man, with blonde hair and silver eyes. He reminded me of, Lumina. Behind him was another man, a little shorter and brown hair. His eyes were covered by some unknown glasses. They looked around the crowed, scanning for me. Ash pushed  me behind him and stood in front of me protectively. What was going on?!

 

"Cedric" Ash growled. The blonde haired man I assumed was Cedric looked at Ash.

 

"Ash, there's the fallen I was looking for." Cedric pushed through the crowd.

 

"Get out of here Destiny." Ash muttered and shoved me towards the crowd. I stared at him blankly. Cedric and his friend got closer to Ash. I wanted to call out for him but I remained silent and watched. Cedric grabbed Ash and pushed him against the window.

 

"Where is the princess" He asked. He bashed Ash's body against the glass again. "One more time where is she?!" Cedric asked.

 

"How would I know." Ash spat.

 

"Don't get smart!" The brown haired one said.

 

"Nice to see you to Argo." Ash acknowledged the man. Argo swung at Ash's face, creating a gash in his forehead. Blood trickled down his face. I couldn't believe how many times he would risk his life for me. Cedric tore his gaze from Ash and looked around the room. People gasped and muttered things like; What does he want with the princess? Cedric's eyes landed on me, his lips pulled up into a twisted grin. Ash looked in the direction Cedric was looking and growled. he tore away from his grasp and tackled him to the ground. Cedric and him rolled on the ground until Ash held him tightly to the ground.


"Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I looked at him and shook my head. Yeah I was being dumb but I wasn't leaving him. "Now!" He said as he fought to keep Cedric pinned down. Argo looked at me and snickered. I looked at Ash one last time.


"Thank you." I said before getting lost within the crowd. I heard a shriek from a familiar voice. Sephira.


"Angels!" She hissed. I turned for a moment as she stood in front of Argo and growled. Was she dumb! She couldn't take on a angel alone He went to push her out of his way but then a flash of lightening came between them. Argo jumped back. "Don't mess with a demon." She growled. Then tackled him to the ground. She kept throwing punches at his face, who knew a girl like her could have such a temper. I turned back towards the kitchen and continued running. I flung open the back door and ran into the field.


"Moonstone!" I yelled, hoping he could hear me. The night remained still. "Moonstone?!" I tried once more. I still got nothing in return. I felt a sharp twist in the center of my stomach, then snap and suddenly I was on the ground groaning.


"Her human attachment, she lost the second one. She's at her weakest point." Some one laughed.


"It's a good thing she didn't wear anything that belonged to them though otherwise it'd be tough to get her now." Another voice spoke.


"You two are unprofessional. I'll go grab her, make sure the coast is clear." A man's voice ordered. I peered through my lashes to look up at a boy with caramel hair and beautiful brown eyes. He bent down and scooped me up in his pale arms.


"My name is Kendall." He said as he carried me to the forest.


"I'm Malice!" A boy with black hair appeared beside us.


"And I'm Amara.." A girl with long brown hair and sparking red eyes appeared on the right of us.


"W-who are you guys?" I asked.


"Shade's." Amara said simply. "Were not as evil as people think." She pouted.


"Where are you taking me." I began to struggle in Kendall's arms, but his grip just got tighter.


"Mortal world." Malice replied.


"By order of the King, he'd like to see you again princess." Kendall chimed in. The mortal world. This could be my chance to see Dawn again! But there was no way I was being kept in a chamber cell again.


"I will go willingly as long as I don't have to stay in a cell again." I said looking up at Kendall's rigid features.


"Chamber cell?" Amara asked. I nodded. "The king has a room for you, you can come and go as you please but you must bring someone with you." Amara gave a small giggle. Oh please don't tell me the king is Sykho. I groaned at the thought.


"Can I walk?" I plead.


"Will you run?" Kendall asked. 


"She runs, I hurt her." Amara said with a evil grin. Kendall rolled his eyes and placed me down on the ground. My legs were weak, I tried to steady my self but it was no use, I stumbled into Kendall once again.


"Seems she can't walk." Malice said.


"Getting rid of your human attachment does take a lot out of you." Kendall said then gathered me back up into his arms. I got rid of my human attachment? No..No it isn't possible. I tried to convince my self. Ah but it's time you let out your demon, my inner voice spoke up with a hint of evil. I shook my head, this wasn't happened. In a moment Moonstone would pop out from one of the trees and tackle them. My hope kept me going, I knew my guardian would save me. My mind drifted off to Silas, mind speak. If I called for him he wouldn't come anyways. I thought. It's worth a try my inner voice said, fighting to keep me sane. Silas, If you can hear me alert my dad or someone that I have been captured by shades! I had a feeling he wouldn't hear me, he was to far. He was gone. I was about to take another risk, If I had the slightest chance of getting Moonstone to hear me, I was going to try.


"Moonstone!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was to weak to fight myself, I needed him. 


"S**t, disable her voice or something!" Kendall shouted to Malice. Malice stood in front of me and placed a finger on my throat. 


"She won't be able to speak till we get to the cave." He told Kendall. He nodded. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. What the heck! I jumped out of Kendall's arm and attempted to run. My legs felt like jelly as I past Amara. She quickly grabbed my right arm and Kendall latched onto my left.


"Nice try." Amara said. This time Kendall didn't pick me up. Amara and him began to drag me behind them. I kicked my legs out and tried pulling my arms away, but I was to weak to do anything that could possibly help.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts on the whole thing.
Thoughts on the shades?
On what Ash and Sephira did to protect Destiny

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yoooouuuuu go girl you fight mmmmhhhh

Posted 11 Years Ago


really interesting... Can't wait to read on

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMG not the shades again!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


What! Where is moonstone? And Destinys dad! And all the other demons except for sephira didn't do anything about the angels bursting in to thier ball! Well very exciting!!! And I hope Ash doesn't get hurt! So Silas was her human attachment... Not sure exactly what that means here...

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Most of them are scared to do anything, There isn't much they can do not everyone can dog pile on a .. read more
Thoughts=change to next chapter cause i'm dyng to hear what comes next!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ok, if Seiko is the king I'm gonna throw a hissy fit. Don't make him the king!!! I still hate him for what he did to Destiny!!!! >.<

I really love how Ash always comes to her rescue. I'm sorta kinda leaning towards him, yet I still really wish Silas were in the picture still...

So now we get to Kendall, huh... This should be good...

And Cedric disgusts me. Like really. *retches*

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD He might be ;D

Ash is so heroic and I wuv him
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Kendall is totally awesome!!!!

And xD any brother of Lumina is gross
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

True, true ^^
I love Ash :) Always jumping into action Destiny needs him :) I hope he is okay though. I love Sephira!!! She is so awesome! I'm surprised by the Shades. They were surprisingly nice to her at first. I wonder what they are planning and yikes that the king wants to see her again. Silas needs to come back! Destiny needs him :( She should have worn that necklace he gave her, but I still don't blame her for that. This was soooo good!!!! But where was Moonstone!?!?! He's got some 'splainin' to do!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I love him to!!!!!! Kendall*Smirks* He does like her but something changes :D And Gawd he sould be s.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Oooo I can't wait XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:D
Uh oh! Poor Destiny. I would go all demon on them if I was her. I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

She couldn't her human attachment's broke and she was weak
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

What is her human attachment?
OMG!! I hope they find her!!
I wonder who the Shade king is? O.o
Great chapter! So much action and suspense!! I want more!!
lol Next chapter please!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Next chapter is in Moonstones POV So you wont find out till the one after
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Oh!! That will be an interesting P.O.V. Can't wait to read it!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeahhh

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

512 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 16, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..