Chapter 10- Moonstone's Shame

Chapter 10- Moonstone's Shame

A Chapter by The Fallen

~Moonstone~

 

 

 

I heard Destiny's plea fill the sky. I took off towards the field, where I sensed her presence. I skidded to a stop and looked around.I searched around frantically. I wasn't late. I couldn't be late.

 

"Destiny!" I yelled. No reply. No one was here, her essance was gone. I was to late. I scanned the field one last time before going back around to the front of the castle. I hoped Destiny awaited me inside.

 

The guests filed out of the castle, murmuring the disappearance of the princess. I snorted, I knew I felt something wrong. Why couldn't I have showed up earlier. I jumped over the moat and landed on the bridge. I trotted inside the castle, the windows were shattered and the king stood in the center of it all, emotionless. Ash laid on crumpled on the ground, blood oozed out of his nose and a gash in his forehead. Bruises started forming on his arms. A girl I recognized stood beside the king, but said nothing. Destiny's screams for me echoed my head.

 

"Moonstone." The king acknowledged me. I walked over to him, my head hung in shame." Can you sense her? Do you know anything?" He questioned me. Desperation danced in his voice. I shut my eyes and thought about Destiny. A scream echoed my head, I squeezed my eyes tighter together. A vision of Destiny being dragged by two Shades appeared in my head. Tears fell down her face, her blue dress was now torn and splattered with dirt. I opened my eyes. The king touched my forehead, he closed his eyes. I felt him prying around in my brain searching for what I had just seen. He gasped and yanked his hands away. 'Shades." He muttered.

 

"She's losing her humanity.." I said. "I can feel it, but she has two human attachments.." I muttered. The king looked at me in surprise.

 

"Two? Is that even possible?" He asked me. As if I knew, I spent a lot of time in the royal library but I didn't know everything.

 

"I-I don't know I can find out.." I said. I looked over at Ash.

 

"Don't worry about him, the healers will deal with it." The king said. I couldn't believe that I wasn't there to protect her. This was all my fault, I'm a horrible guardian. "I believe one of her human attachments was Silas." The king explained. "He knew this as well, he gave her a necklace. As long as she has something from them she will make it but she decided not to wear it." He sighed, and pulled out a diamond necklace."She can be so stubborn sometimes." The kings shook his head. "But the second one,I have no clue who or what it is." He turned to the Girl. "Go through the events with Moonstone, I will be in my study." He left me with the girl. She stared at me.


"Your Destiny's guardian am I right?" She cocked her head.


"Yes." I replied.


"Where the heck were you!" She asked, while flailing her arms around.


"The stable was locked, I couldn't get out. When I heard Destiny's screams I knocked the door down. When I went to look for her, she was gone." I hung my head in shame.


"We will find her. Now I'll tell you what happened in here." She walked over to Ash. Who was now coming back to reality. He was groaning and rolled onto his back. "Ash and Cedric were fighting, Ash kept Cedric back while Destiny ran off. I like him a tad bit more now. Then Argo, Cedric's friend, followed her. I tackled him to the ground and used a lighting bolt to cut his cheek. Cedric had enough and bolted, as well with Argo. They will be back I'm sure of it." She stated. "She ran out the back door and we haven't see her since. Oh! and I'm Sephira." She said with a half smile on her face. Ash picked himself up off the floor and rubbed a hand down his face.


"Where's Destiny?" Were his first words. He looked around frantically. 


"She was taken." I said.


"By who?" He growled.


"Shades." I replied. Ash's eyes hardened. 


"I wasn't able to save her last time but I will this time." He stated. He unfurled his wings.


"Whoa there angel!" Sephira stepped in front of him. "We don't know where she is, we need a plan. We can't go running around."  Ash stared down at her, obviously considering her words carefully.


"What's the plan?" He asked.


"I'm going to the library, you two do whatever you want." I said, then galloped off. 


~*~


A library is a strange place to be when your a horse. I'm here basically everyday, learning more about the demon realm. Destiny should come here one time..when she returns that is.If I am to save her, I only need Silas. She will refuse to come with Ash, Sephira or I. Unless I find out her other human attachment. Getting her back was going to be a hard task, but I refuse to give up on her. I blame myself for her loss, I should have been with her. I gently grabbed the page of the book with my mouth and turned it. It was hard to concentrate on reading when things are on your mind.


"Moonstone! You got to come here!" Sephira bursted into the library, disrupting the meaning of silence. I looked behind me, her face was red and her hair was messed up.


"What's going on?" I asked as I leaped down from the stage area where the history books were stored.


"Ash, he's gone Insane." She said and motioned for me to follow her. I trotted after her, she ran towards the town square. Dirt went flying and made the air dusty and un-breathe-able. Sephira pointed to the sky, where Ash hovered over the town flapping his wings.


"What's wrong with him?" I asked.


"He says he can't stay here and do nothing while Destiny get's tortured." I nodded, I knew how he felt but we had to be patient. If I knew Silas, he would feel the tie between them like I did. He would be back soon, I hope. 


"So destroying the town is his second option ?" I growled. I now stood below him. His wings created a mini tornado that I was now in the center of.


"Get down here angel boy!" Sephira growled and held her lightning bolt. I could tell she was someone you didn't want to mess with. Ash descended from the sky, he landed on the ground, beside the well. I tackled him to the ground and place my two front hooves beside his head. 


"What the hell are you thinking!" I felt the fire on my mane raise, as my anger flowed through my body.


"Oooo can I kill him!!!!" Sephira asked, jumping around. I gave her a look and she instantly shut up.


"Your going to get kill by the demons, I said wait and that's what you will do. I we need to we will tie you up and throw you in a crate like a dog!" I spat. Ash looked at me. I could see the despair in his eyes. He was lost. I knew he had a bond with her being her slave and all, he was here for her. And now that she was gone, I could tell her wasn't sure if he could be here without her. "Just wait." I ordered and jumped back. He nodded softly and turned to walk away. Sephira trailed behind him, watching his every move.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
How do you think Ash will react later on will he get worse or will he calm down?
Moonstone's pain?
Sephira asking to kill Ash at that one moment?
Will Silas feel the tie between Him and Destiny?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow ash needs to like chill

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ohhh interesting chapter! I think more description of Ash tearing up the town though... Some build up there would be tremendous... And I love Ash Btw... What is Moonstone looking for? He needs to hurry up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ahhh... poor ash..


Posted 11 Years Ago


I hope he calms down :( I seriously hope that Silas feel the tie!! Who is the other bond????? Is it Dawn??? If anything happens to poor Dawn i will cry!

Anyway... Good chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Lol thankss
This is wonderful!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thnx
Poor Ash!!! He's losing his mind!!! And poor Moonstone! He feels so bad. They gotta quit locking him up, it's not working out lol I love Sephira, but she best not kill Ash haha I hope Silas can feel the tie and kicks into protective Silas and busts back into the picture to take care of business!!! And omgggg a second human attachment!!!!! I bet it's Dawn!!! And if it's not, I am going to be shocked!!!!! Great chapter!!! Next one please XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Fine Ill wait
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Actualllllyyyy I think I just decided what I want to dooooo hehe XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

YAY
I feel sorry for Ash. I just hope that he doesn't go crazy... o.O

I LOVE Sephira! She reminds me of Calina and I love girl characters like that! They can be some of the best :)

Ooooo is that how Silas comes back into the story?! By saving Destiny?! :D
That would be SOOO awesome!

I just hope that Destiny is ok...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Oh, that sounds like my character,Peter. He annoys the heck out of me.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Im just mad at Silas...Cause of things going on. Anyways NOW I HAV TO READ YOU BOOK *Sighs* To mu.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Lol, I know the feeling.
For some reason, I enjoyed Ash's breakdown. XD And Silas better come back. He'll be able to save Destiny a lot better than Ash can. And I just laughed when Sephira asked to kill Ash. XD

I loved it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Somehow I doubt that. XD And I miss him too!!!!!!! And YAY!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

He could!! The structure of the buildings arent stable and his wings can make winds pretty powerfull.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
LOL! Sephira is awesome!! lol I was laughing so hard when she asked Moonstone if she could kill him! lol XD

Poor, Ash. He needs to calm down and think straight or else he could do something stupid that could risk his or Destiny's life.

Omg! Silas! What will he do when he finds out!!!!

I need the next chapter soon!! SO INTENSE!! lol :)

100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! I'm like jumping up and down in my seat waiting for the next chapter!!! XD lol
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD this weekend itll be out maybe...I gotta babysit alot and such so we will c
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

okay! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

595 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..