Chapter 13- The King

Chapter 13- The King

A Chapter by The Fallen

His faint purple-ish pale skin stood out, he still smelt horrid, perhaps a tad bit worse then before, and his teeth were sharper than ever. His red hair was messed up, and his eyes were still a peircing red. I backed away slowly, and shook my head. It couldn't be him, the man who tried to rape me. Silas!!!! My inner voice screamed. Shut up! My inner demon barked. He wore a red cape, and black shirt and pants.
 
"Ah Destiny. I was wondering when I would see you again." Sykho said. His face was playful looking, I honestly didn't like that look.
 

"I was hoping I would never see you again." I snapped.
 

"Don't be like that." He replied.
 
"Last time I saw you, you tried to rape me!" I exclaimed, flailing my arms around. He chuckled softly.
 
"I'm not as desperate now." He said and walked over to a window. "How have you been, princess?" I winced at the word princess, I was anything but that. I let myself get captured, I wasn't doing any good to anyone.  The only thing I was good at is hurting people.
 
"I've been fine." I replied and leaned up against the opposite wall.
 
"Why aren't you at the dance?" He asked, his back still facing me.
 
"I was about to leave." I growled. "I don't like being held captive here."
 
"You were never our prisoner, if you were you would have a ball and chain on your foot and you would be sleeping in a cell. You were free to go whenever you felt like it." He turned to look at me. All signs of immaturity were gone from his face, but he was right I could have left.  I just never decided to run off, I chose to stay, my inner demon chose to stay. I looked at the ground, ashamed of myself. "But I will make a deal with you, and I promise to stay loyal to my word." He said. I looked up and cocked my head.
 
"What kind of deal?" I asked.
 
"Well as you should know, we re-located from the last time I captured you." He placed his hands behind him as he paced back and forth in front of me."We are now located just outside of that prep school you went to. How you got into a collage level prep school is beyond me, but what was the name of it again?"
 
"Journeys school. And it's in Jackson Hole." I replied.
 
"Well, I am willing to allow you to return to school. Hang out with your friend Dawn, but in return you stay here with me." He said with a grin that said evil.
 
"What's the catch?" I asked.
 
"A special marriage." He looked up at the ceiling.
 
"What's special about it?" I questioned.
 
"We physically merge with eachother, becoming one person. I know all thoughts and movements that you may make." He laughed. "As I said, it isn't much."
 
"I don't want to bond with you." I growled and started to walk off. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.
 
"I'll give you time. But the other terms, you stay here and you get to see your friend who is worried sick about you." He gave me a cocky grin.
 
Tempting
 
"How long can I think about this?"
 
Very tempting. My inner demon screamed for possession over Dawn.
 
Why would you possess your friend? My inner voice asked.
 
She's always thought of us lower then she. Once we control her she will think of us as superior. My inner voice laughed.
 
"Two days. I'll be in the throne room when you have your answer. Till then, princess." He released my wrist and walked off. My jaw dropped, did he really change?
 
I'll tell you this, we never wanted to possess her before and just because your here it won't change a thing! My inner voice was desperate to regain control.
 
Oh just you wait. My inner demon said, then my head went silent. Did I want to possess my friend? I shook my head, No it's wrong. I heard foot steps running towards me, I didn't look back, I kept looking forward. A hand gently grabbed my shoulder, I peered over my shoulder to see Silas looking down at me, with tears in his eyes.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
 
"The better question is why are you here?" He asked. He kept asking that question and my answer is and always will be; I have no clue. The image of him faded and left Kendall in his place.
 
"I was worried about you. Are you okay?" He looked genuinely concerned.
 
"Yeah I'm fine." I gave him a weak smile.
 
"Want to go back to the dance?" He asked.
 
"No, I have some things I need to think about, but you go. Have fun for the both of us." I gave him a hug and ran off, leaving him standing there speechless. Why did I keep seeing Silas everywhere? It was beginning to scare me, I knew he wasn't here, if he were Sykho would be dead by now. Where was Silas?
 
Staying silent and not speaking the truth of what is on my mind, is proof of how much I am hurting and how confused I am. I thought.


© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Short-ish!
What do you think of Sykho's deal?
Will she agree to the terms?
What about her inner demon wanting to possess Dawn?
Will she have any control over it?
Why does she keep seeing Silas?!

Next chapter is in Silas's POV Everything about him will be explained!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ugh why is taking SIlas so long to show up seriously. And that inner demon thing is annoying as hell. I would like to give it a piece of my mind.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great Chapter!!! No words... reading on...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Short-ish but so good!!! The amount of information you have placed into thtis chapter and the quality you have written it with is AMAZING!!!!!! I still don't like Sykho and his deal just makes him more eivl... her freedom or her best friend :( I'm really creeped out with her inner demon :( It scares me nearly as much as it is scaring her but it think that is part of Sykho's plan, to make her possess someone and become more demon...?

Can't wait for the nxt chapter!!!!! Please send me a RR cause school is busy so it may take some time to read it...

WELL DONE!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha yes it is his plan to turn her fully into a demon. And to possess someone that way it be harde.. read more
Eeww I hate Sykho! Why would she ever want to merge with him? Couldn't she just walk out on her own to see Dawn? Well I'll be curious to see haw far her inner demon takes her. And with her continuing to see Silas I'm thinking she already chose him over Ash... fascinating! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

XD I think everyone hates him. And she could walk out but amara would drag her back. She would never.. read more
I love Silas, keep up the good work because I really want to read more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thankss
She needs to get out of there!!!!!!! You characters need to read these reviews!!!!! Ddduuuhhhhh

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Oh they read the review though I doubt they care
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Uuhhh how dare they everyone's matters :P
your stories flow well and stay interesting, i can't deny. drama at its best.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks
OMG YES!!!! I miss Silas sooo much!!!!
Sykhol is creeping me out still! His deal is also super creepy and her answer should be an emphatic "NO!". But she should try to visit Dawn before she ditches Sykho.
Her inner demon is getting crazy!!! I think she is about to have some serious internal struggles! I think she will try to have control, but its not going to last.
She keeps seeing Silas because she loves him!!!!! Annnd he's her human attachment, so now he has kind of become her conscience. Sooo amazing!!!! Next chapter please XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Hehe, he will be back after Silas's chapter, his insane self *Shakes head* poor boy, hes like tied u.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Oh no! Poor Ash! He is going to be a mess! :(
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Hahaha
I hope she doesn't agree to the terms. That would be weird. And I don't even want to think about what would happen to Dawn. Btw, her seeing Silas everywhere is just proof that she belongs with him. ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Me: *nods* So shall we go meet her Sephira?
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Silas- lets meet her :3
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Me: Yay!
I don't like Sykho's deal. At all. But if I were her I would be tempted as well!!! I mean, after all this time I'd give anything to see my best friend because Dawn is probably worried sick! DX

She might agree... Her inner demon makes her unpredictable... :/

Noooo!!!! She can't possess Dawn!!!!! >.<
Don't let her do it, Olivia!!!!!

She keeps seeing Silas cuz he's comin' back :3

Awesome chapter ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

The curiosity is killing me!! >.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

hehe
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:3

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

683 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..