Chapter 6- Goodbye

Chapter 6- Goodbye

A Chapter by The Fallen

-Silas-

 

I opened my eyes and peered over at the alarm clock beside the bed. The gleaming red lights said; 4:34. I groaned and peered down at Destiny's body curled up beside me. I smiled sleepily and kissed her forehead. That beautiful face of her's was something I was going to miss. I carefully moved Destiny's body over and got up from the bed. She moaned and shifted in her sleep. Her hand dangled off the bed and her face was buried in the pillow. I pulled the blankets up around her. Leaving before we could have a proper goodbye was something I didn't want to do but I needed to. Seeing her cry was painful. I tip-toed out of the room and closed the door behind me. Ash leaned up against the wall and smirked.
 
 
 
"Leaving before saying goodbye?" He asked. Then shook his head, "I believe you told Destiny you would wait. Leaving before she wakes up makes you a ignoramus." He scolded.
 
 
 "Shut it angel." I snarled.
 
 
 "Your breaking her heart you know." He said as he stood up straight. I nodded sadly. "Don't worry I'll take care of her." He taunted.

 
 
 "She doesn't need to rely on you for comfort." I said as I maneuvered around him.
 
 
 "But she will, she tries to stand on her own two feet but she can't. Don't you see that!" His voice raising.


 
"Hush!" I turned around and slapped a hand on his mouth and led him down the stairs. He protested like a two year old. I released his hand and pushed him forward. "You have only known her for a short while. I know she can handle herself." I said. I ran a hand through my hair.
 
 
 
"We will see..." Ash muttered. I thought I knew Destiny. I did right? I furrowed my brows.  She's changed a lot in the last two years. And seeing her change right before my eyes and ease into the demon life simply was surprising. Maybe she wasn't the little girl I had known years ago;
 
 
 
 Destiny ran ahead of me. She was always faster, how? I have no clue. She giggled and yelled slow poke!!! I smirked and ran after her. Her blue sun dress danced around her knees and her black hair flew back behind her. The smile on her face was the biggest I've ever seen it. She ran through the field of roses, twirling occasionally. The sunlight danced in her hair, and her blue eyes glimmered.

 

"Come on Silas!" She squealed and dropped down into the flowers. I ran up to her, I was out of breath.

 

"How do you run so fast?" I asked, bent over with my hands on my needs and breathing in deeply.

 

"I don't know it comes naturally." She replied with a giggled. She looked up at me. She sat on her knees and her dress covered her legs.

 

"Well your really quick." I said trying to catch my breath. She smiled. She was always smiling.

 

"Ow!" She yelped. Her smile disappeared and she pulled her foot out from under her dress. "Something bit me." I looked down at her foot and blood was gushing out fast. I looked around for something to stop the blood, but there was nothing but flowers. A snake slithered out from the shade of the flower petals.

 

"Destiny, don't freak out." I warned. She looked at me then down at the ground, her eyes widened and she tried to stifle a scream.

 

 The blood covered her entire foot, and the snake circled her. I looked around frantically, what to do..What to do I thought. I looked down at my shoes, I was smart enough to wear them. I carefully slid one of my black running shoes off and raised it above my head. I smacked my shoe down on the snakes head, blood splattered over Destiny's dress. "Ew..." She said and her face turned sour. I held out a hand and she took it. Carefully she got to her feet. "Ow, Ow, Ow." She said as she took the weight off her right foot. I bit my lip as she started limping back towards the street. I shook my head, this just wasn't going to work. I swept my hand just under her thigh and my other hand below her neck.


"Silas I dont need your help." She protested and tried to squirm out of my grasp.


"You can barely walk. I refuse to let you walk like this." I said.


"But I don't need help. I am capable of walking myself!" Se growled and jumped out of my arms. "Let's go." She said as she limped away from me.

 

 

 I shook my head, as I came back to reality. She wasn't that little girl anymore. She needed someone to depend on and I still think of her as that little girl who could do anything she wanted. It made me wonder what made her change in those two years I was absent. What exactly happened? Ash looked at me, his arms crossed and a taunting smile on his face. It took everything I had in me to not punch his ignorant smile off his face.

 

"So your really leaving?" He asked. I wanted to say no so he wasn't so confidant.

 

"Yeah. I need to." I replied.

 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." He said with a hint of humor.

 

"I'd rather have Moonstone watch her than you. Or even better Inferno."I growled.

"And I swear if you touch her, you.will.die." I warned. Actually it wasn't a warning, it was a threat.

 

"Yeah, yeah." He said merely ignoring my words. I could feel the heat that was held captive in my body, swarm to my skin, fighting to be released. The gates to the castle bursted open. Moonstone stood there looking at the both of us.

 

"You." He looked at me. "You shattered her hearts. Congratulations." Moonstone said sarcastically. "and she will be down here in three. Two. One." Right on cue Destiny stood at the top of the stairs looking down at us. Tears streaked her face.

 

"You said you weren't leaving without saying goodbye." She snarled.

 

"I haven't left yet.." I said.

 

"You were going to, I can see it in your mind." She said as she walked down the stairs.

 

"I just hate seeing you cry. I thought I'd leave before you woke up." I said.

 

"And how is that working for you." She said, walking over to Ash.

 

"Not well." I replied. Moonstone Nickered and trotted over to Destiny.

 

"You can go now." She said dismissively. I looked at the ground. Destiny ran into my arms, almost knocking me over. She held onto me tightly."Be safe." She whispered into my ear.

 

"Always." I replied. I stroked her hair, then released her. I looked into her glassy looking red eyes. I hoped these were the only tears she would shed while I was gone. I hated myself for making those tears that stained her face.

 

"I love you Silas. Forever." She said before backing up and placing a hand on Moonstone's body. I nodded and quickly ran out of the room, preventing anymore heart felt goodbyes. I pulled out a crumpled envelope from my pocket, the name; Destiny ,  Was scribbled on it. I turned to one of the guards.


"Keep this, and in a few days give it to Destiny please." I said and handed him the envelope. He nodded and shoved it in his pocket. I sighed and trudged off toward the road.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Our final goodbye to Silas..Imma miss him..Anyone else?
Ash and Sila's conversation?
Moonstone's random apperance?
Destiny and Silas's goodbye?
What is in the letter?
I believe after the next chapter were going to get into the angels ;D Fun stuff xD
Hoped you like it.

Definition of Ignoramus for those who don't know is: A stupid, rude, ignorant person
My friend says I write to much .-. Probably cause I keep switching from here to word perfect and I'm frantically typing...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I already miss him

Posted 11 Years Ago


Only one comment for this chapter: I want more interaction between the boys. LOVING IT.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thabkss
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks *
OMG!!! What. Was. In. The. Letter??!!!
I WANNA KNOW!!!
I am crying here!! HE CANNOT GO!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Evil witch! Post it quickly please!!!!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I can post it now if u want xD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Uh oh!! What's in the letter! Silas lied about why he is leaving? I really liked things from his pov cause we get to see his interaction with Ash. But why did Destiny become more dependent over time instead of less? Goodbye scene was so touching!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

No he lied about when he was leaving..He is leaving to find his family. i forget if he stated it bef.. read more
:'( I'm going to miss Silas. Haha! Moonstone is awesome! Omg! What is in the letter????O.o Next chapter please!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Lol the letter is sweet :$ it is to me at least. I have it all typed up I'll post it tomorrow
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay! :)
I was like O.o When Moonstone came in :P It was like
'Oh a horse.. nice..." But yeah... I'm crying! I don't want Silas to go!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Nooo!!!! :'( *bursts into tears like a 4 year old and runs to bedroom*
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

U liked him???
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Maysbe ;D
This was sad!!!! I miss Silas already!!!!! And Destiny should have knocked him out when he tried to leave without saying goodbye!!! I love Moonstone's countdown haha He cracks me up and I love him. Ash is going to up his game, very nice XD But I'm not sure who I want her to end up with now :( Silas is really starting to grow on me. I need to know what his letter says! He better be explaining his random decision to leave!!! Next chapter now please :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Oh man, Silas better not let me down! Or I'm 100 percent back on team Ash!!! lol
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Mmy friend read the letter this Is all she had to say; Awww. So I hope it doesn't disappoint
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

I'm so excited!!! XD Can't wait!
WHY??????????????????????? If anyone should leave, it should be Ash! Silas is a lot better for Destiny than Ash is. You better have him return soon!

Other than that, I loved it. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Then I will kill you. XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

o.o Okay he will come back lol
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Yay!! :D
Soooo... Is he comin' back...?

BECAUSE HE'D BETTER!!!! >:O

Even while processing the intensity of Ash and Silas's conversation, I had to laugh a little at Moonstone's random-ness... 8D

I really, really hated that goodbye... Why am I so mad or sad when it comes to other people's books, when I kill characters and cause heartbreak left and right in Casonia?? >.< (Starshine is...happier ;)

That letter is a love letter because I'm always right and that makes me awesome so I know everything! 8D

Ok, so not true... :/

Great chapter! I loved the intensity and emotion felt throughout this! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Did I say chapter? I meant squeal XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:O SEQUEAL YAYAAYYAAYAYAYAYAY
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Idk If I'll post it or not... But the idea was bugging me... ^_^
Great Chapter! some grammar problems though..

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thnx

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1322 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 14, 2013
Last Updated on January 15, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..