Chapter 17- Determined

Chapter 17- Determined

A Chapter by The Fallen

Malice left my room, to go and get some of the training things he used to enhance his power. I looked at the torn up blue dress that hung in my closet, the one from my coronation, it was suppose to be the happiest day of my life. But it was ruined, and my life had turned inside out ever since. I sighed and buried my head in my hands, I could ask myself what I was doing a lot, but I would never come up with a proper answer. The last time I saw Ash, flew across my eyes, he looked handsome in his black tux, and a dashing smile was plastered across his face. I owed him a dance, I actually owed him my life since he had saved me multiple times. My fingers traveled down to my neck, to feel the necklace I was given by the spirit of Night Falls. 
You can wish for anything your heart desires. Her voice echoed in my mind. I released the heart pendant and shook my head. I wasn't sure what I wanted yet. My door opened and Kendall stood there, staring down at me.
"I believe you owe me a explanation." He said calmly. I bit my lip, I guess I did. I did run off during the dance, leaving him alone and confused.
"I wasn't feeling to well." I lied.
"Well are you feeling better now?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Then let's go for a walk."  His smile was friendly and inviting.
"Alright, but I need to be back before it get's dark, I have something planned with Malice." I stated. He raised a brow.
"Should I be jealous?" He asked.
"No..There's nothing going on between him and I, and nothing between you and I." I said and got up. Kendall suddenly look offended, but didn't say anything he just held the door open and allowed me to walk out before shutting it behind him. I adjusted my purple hoodie and shoved my hands in the pockets.
 
Kendall walked ahead of me, silently. He had nothing to say, and neither did I. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings if I did, I just didn't expect that there was something going on between us. Even though I was pulling away from the boys, I still loved them, both of them.
 
"So where are we going?" I asked. Severing the silent air between us.
 
"I want to show you something." He answered coldly. He quickly took both of my hands in his and brought his lips close to my ear. "Close your eyes." He whispered softly.I shut my eyes and my grip on Kendall's hand tightened. Kendall pulled his one hand away from mine and snapped his fingers. I could see a bright light through my closed eyes. The light slowly faded and I back in complete darkness. "Open." Kendall demanded. I did what I was told, and what I saw wasn't what I was expecting.
 
I looked around, all that was on the ground was the remaining foundation to a old burnt down house. The grass was covered with black ash. I looked up at Kendall, who stared at the scene sadly.
 
"Where are we?" I asked.
 
"This is where my parents were killed." He said abruptly. My jaw dropped, and I watched as a stray tear escaped Kendall's eye. "I was at my grandparents, when the house was burnt down. They stayed inside it, they weren't quick enough," He sighed and walked closer to the house.
 
"Why are you showing me this?" I asked, slowly following behind him. I brushed a strand of black hair behind my ears.
 
'I trust you, and I want you to trust me. If you know somethings others don't maybe you will feel like you can tell me stuff, not Malice," Kendall bent down and examined the dried up ash.
 
"When did they die?" I asked softly.
 
"Seven years ago. I was 11 years old." He answered.
 
"So who killed them? and how is there still ashes here?" I bent down beside him.
 
"The people who killed them, were Fallens'. These aren't ashes, the grass is just burnt, it doesn't grow anymore." Kendall ran a hand across the burnt grass. The grass looked like ashes did cover it, but it was an illusion.
 
"Oh." I replied.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Wait, how do you know it was a Fallen?" I looked at him skeptically.
 
"This." He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a single black feather.
 
"That could be a raven's feather." I said, staring at the feather dangling from his hands.
 
"It was the only thing left here, no footprints, no clues what so ever. Only this, and from this feather, I will assume it was from a Fallen and I will get my revenge." He growled.
 
"You can't take revenge unless you know for sure!" I countered.
 
"Destiny, I go with what I know. I don't get why you are defending Fallen's anyways. They aren't demons and they aren't angels!" He snarled.

"I'm defending Fallen's because I am in love with one. And I don't like you accusing them of something they might have not done!" Kendall looked at me in surprise, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Your in love with two people?" He asked quietly.

"Ye- Wait how did you know.." I looked at him.

"So you can love someone else after all." His voice trailed off. "Does Silas know?" He ignored my question.

"How do you know about Silas?" I asked.

"Ev-everyone knows about him." Kendall said nervously.

"No one does.." I looked at the ground. "Who are you really?" I asked.

"I'm Kendall." He answered with a bit of hesitation.

"That's who you claim to be, but unlike the others I see through your disguises"  I looked back up at him. His brown hair faded to a blonde colour, and his green eyes brightened and looked like a evergreen. He was putting down his defenses, to reveal his true self.

"Arzon," My lips whispered.


© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Sooo what are your thoughts?!
Kendall is Arzon, Destiny's ex boyfriend!
He has a lot to explain!!!!!!!
What will Destiny do?!
THOUGHTS?!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What will happen you've got me?!?

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

haha
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

:)
Oh, wow. I did not see that one coming. LOVED IT!!!! I NEED more. Now!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD That's fun to write.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I know~!! but hes mean >.< Like if I was gunna write the next chapter in SIlas POV, Gawd Cilan woul.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Again, that's what makes it fun! XD
OH MY GOD!!!! Really?!?!?!?!?! Thats so crazy! Arzon is Kendall... Kendall is Arzon... But!?!?!?! Wowmehgurd!!!!! Nawww!!!! I do like Kendall... You make all of your guys so lovable!!!! If i was Destiny there is no way I could chose!!! Silas and Ash had better hurry up!!! But what is Kendall/Arzon sees Ash as a fallen adn then they fight... will one die!?!?!?! I don't want them to die!!!! FROWNY FACE!!!!!!

Please hurry up and write more XD Well done :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD YESS!!!!
Ash and Kendall/Arzon will have a moment. Somethings do happen in the future, I w.. read more
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

XD Excitement!!!! :) You're welcome :)
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe Kendall is Arzon!!!!!!! Like Destiny isn't already emotionally confused enough! I wonder if any old feelings are going to stir!?!?! Silas and Ash need to get it together and find her before things get crazy!!! I can't wait to hear what Arzon has to say and why he wanted to bring Destiny to the Shades!!!! Amazing chapter as always and you should post the next one right...about...NOW XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Aha! He is :D
Ikr, so much going on for her!!!!
She will bombard hi with questions n the.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

I'm so excited for it! This book is amazing and so full of surprises!!!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Aha!!! Thanks!! I work hard to make surprises ;D
Love the plot twist!!!!!! 8D

I kinda saw that coming though based on previous chapters ^^

Destiny should make him talk!!! Get every last bit of information out of him!!!! >:D

Awesome chapter of awesomeness... ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:/ I'll have my laptop next to me the whole time, tho, and I'll be on here ^^
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

YAY! :D
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 32 Chapter 32

A Chapter by The Fallen