Chapter 7 - Silas's Letter

Chapter 7 - Silas's Letter

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

>.<

"

I watched Silas leave the castle without another word. I had just lost my other best friend. What else was I to lose due to me being a demon? Right now I believe being me sucks. Maybe I should go see Dawn, I need a girl to girl talk. Or I could speak to Nyx she might listen unless she decides to attack me, the final option was to summon my mother. I wondered if I had enough training to do so. I shoved my hand in my pocket and felt the heart shaped locket. No..I need to be certain with the decision I make. I looked at my horse and smiled weakly hoping to make him think I was fine.
 
 
 
"I'm not buying it." He said before trotting out. "Oh and Ash, watch her." He ordered. I turned to Ash to see a smug smile across his face. I honestly didn't want to deal with him right now.


 
"I'm going back to bed." I mumbled.
 
 
 
                             ~*~
 
 
 
I felt around my bed hoping it was all a dream and Silas really hadn't. The left side of my bed was cold and he was gone. I stifled a cry and I desperately wanted to stay in bed all day. A knock came on my door. I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head.
 
 
 
"Destiny." My father's voice came through the door. "Sweetheart."
 
 
 
"Come in." I muttered. The pillow still over my face.
 
 
 
"You cannot stay in here all day you know." He stated. The mattress shifted under his weight as he sat down.
 
 
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Your Coronation." He said. My what?!
 
 
 
"Huh?" I asked and pulled the pillow off my face.
 
 
 
"To formally welcome you into the royal family." He explained. I nodded my head. Another royal duty for me to put up with. "Maybe this will make you feel better." He set a letter down on my nightstand. I peered over at the writing, I recognized it immediately. It was from Silas."Nyx insists on helping you get ready. She will be here soon and a young teenager from the village wanted to help you as well. I hope you two get along." He pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek. He exited the room silently. I was left to think again, about Silas.My hand grabbed the letter and held it tightly. I brought it up to my nose to breath in the familiar scent of my best friend. I bit my lip. Did I want to read it? My fingers tore open the envelope and I stared at the two written pages.


 
Read it..Read it..Read it. My inner voice urged. I sighed


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dear; Destiny
 

 

I figured I would write out thing that I can't say in person. There's a lot you don't know about me and stuff I should be telling you. First off the only thing I know about my family for certain is I have a brother. His name? Well I don't know that yet, but I'm hoping to find out soon.

 


Destiny I realize now that you've changed as have I. Now I'm not saying you have changed in a bad way. But I have come to notice you are letting more people into your small world. I'm glad. Just don't let the angel manipulate you to much. Being away from you is going to be hard and you will always be on my mind. I promise to return to you soon, and please Destiny stay out of trouble. I know that Cedric is looking for you and Ash. If you want to know more about Cedric and his friend Argo, Ash is the guy to ask. I hope he treats you well because I can't hurt him while I'm gone. Leaving you is the hardest thing I ever decided to do but you know that I need to find my family to, right? I hope you understand.

 


I have no wings. I haven't given anything up. All I know is I've been by your side since we were a few months old, and I will continue to be by your side no matter what. I'm sorry if I have ever cause you trouble, but you know I can't stand people getting close to you. I'm a bit over protective. I just never want anyone to hurt you ever again. But now that I'm gone I can't stop anyone from harming you. If Ash doesn't protect you, or if he backs away when you truly need him. Tell Moonstone he will knock some sense into the angel's brain since I can't. But I promise when I return, anyone who has harmed you will get it.
 

 

I'm not perfect. I keep telling myself I'm perfect for you though. But that choice is up to you. I thought I would always be the only guy in your life, but that isn't the case anymore. Ash is now in your life, he's your slave. So even if you did choose me, he would still be around and seeing him heart broken would be hard for you. I wish I could sweep you off your feet, and make you see how much I need you. I want you to be mine.

 


Anyways let's get to the point of this letter. Destiny I love you. I will until the end of time, and that's a long time since were immortal now. I don't know what I will encounter on my journey, I don't know if I will be allowed to return to you. But I will find a way back to you. I always do. If something does happen to me I just needed you to know that the first day we hung out in the forest and you spilled your secrets, hopes, dreams and desires. I felt special, like the only person you trusted. You told me Dawn didn't know anything about what you had told me. The way you explained things you told them like a heartfelt story. A story of a little girl and her broken dreams. That girl has come a long way since then. You use to hide behind me, just so people would leave you be. But now your tough and not afraid to do what is needed. Like back at Dementia's gate you showed everyone how tough and smart you really were. I couldn't believe it when you challenged her just to help two angels. I would have never done it, but that's because I have taken my roll as a demon seriously. You are still you. Your strong, independent, beautiful and much more. Don't ever change, Destiny. I know you still need to rely on someone, you always need someone by your side. I would rather it be Moonstone or Inferno then Ash any day but that' your choice not mine.
 

 

 I wrote you this letter because I needed you to know my thoughts. I needed you to know why I was going. I didn't want you to come because I know it will be dangerous and I will never forgive myself if something happened to you.I know this is a lot to ask, but please wait for me.. Before you make your decision. I will see you soon I hope..
 

 

I will love you endlessly. Forever and always
 
Silas.

 

P.S- This is something I got for you awhile back.

 

 

 



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen


Alright Nora got me hooked on this band xD But this song was like perfect for Silas and Destiny so give it a listen if you want..

Thoughts about how the Coronation, what could possibly happen there?
Thoughts about the letter?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The letter is sweet bit I would cry my eyes out if I were her

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I looked that sing up and loved it plus angel with a shot gun
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

YES
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Of course!!!!!!
Great chapter and Silas' letter is so touching and it really felt real! I'm so curious to find out what happens to her now that Silas is gone & are we gonna get to see what Silas is up to in the meantime? I'm sure the coronation will be cool too:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah the chapters will be flipping from destiny to Silas and ash I think thanks for readingg
Okay... the sad thing is... every wor di read, i thought of my boyfriend saying that :P Like at the start it cae our dictated with his voice... is hat weird???

Anyway.. I'M SO SAD!!!!!! I really cannot decide who I like better :( And it seems Destiny can't either :(

Well done :) Haha oh and i read the other chapter first so this makes a bit more sense now :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Lol no tats not weird I read it with a random guy voice in my head as well lol thank for reading!
I'm going to cry :( I miss Silas already! I feel like the coronation is going to be really hard for Destiny now that she doesn't have her best friend there for her. I feel depressed for her! Like she was already sad, but now Silas decided to peace out, so it's like game over lol The letter was so sweet!!!! I'm now officially not sure who I want Destiny to choose. Ash has to up his game to get in the lead because that letter was just too sweet :) Amazing chapter like always, next one now please XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

XDD he can try to step up his game though someone wont let him...thanks for reading!!!
I almost cried when I read the letter. :'( It was soo sweet! Why does Silas have to leave?
I wonder how the cornation will be?
Guess that means I need the next chapter soon! lol :)
Great chapter like always!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Because I cant deal with him right now xD
It will be intense!! :P
Lol Im working on it
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! Can't wait! :)
This was worth the wait. I loved it. Still hate the fact he's leaving, but it gives me something to look forward to in the end.
And I'll kill Ash if he hurts/takes advantage of Destiny! >:(

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Moonstone wont let him get too close to her but he doesnt nessicarily mind Ash and The new character.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Good for her! XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeahh
Yes, yes I did. You're welcome... ;)

Now about that letter.
I read one-third of it and I was like... .-. Gotta go to my emo corner for a sec...
Get half way done... :/... Back to the emo corner...
Get done with it.... DX

Ok, so I don't wanna fall in love or date, but I take after my mom in the sense that I'm a sucker for romance... Fun Fact about me... ;)

*walks in circles for a second processing everything and being sad*
*plops down in front of computer*
*tempted to go to emo corner...*

No! No emo corner right now! >.<

I loved the letter. I really did! And I have a feeling that something major is about to go down at the Coronation... Like really major... o.O

"P.S- This is something I got for you awhile back."
Why would you leave us in such suspense???!!! DX

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

That song is amazing!!! xD IT'S PERFECT FOR A FUNERAL!!!
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Ikr??? :D
That's so sweet, he rambles a little but its perfect for the kind of letter. There are some mistakes here and there, but over all good. Great Chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

thanks
WHAT DID HE GET HER!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA FIND OUT!!

God I am so obsessed with this story!!!

BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!

PS: Will Lumian return or she is dead, finished, gone??

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Lol maybe I'll post it tonight just for you
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thank you thank you!!! Owe you loads!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

651 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 16, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..