Chapter 15- Gone Insane

Chapter 15- Gone Insane

A Chapter by The Fallen

      ~Ash~
 
 
 "You will stay in here until you learn to think straight!" Sephira said, locking the door with a click.
 
 
 
 I hadn't been in a cell for centuries, and now was the time I was back inside the place where I died. Not the exact place but it sure was similar. I looked up at Sephira with begging eyes, she giggled and threw the keys in the water bucket at the entrance of the hall. I understood that she hated me but to put me in a place where I had bad memories? I brought my knees up to my chin and shivered.I felt the walls close around me, and I saw fire just outside of the chamber. I shook my head, it was obviously just a illusion. Why was I here again? Why did Destiny have to disappear? I had no control over myself anymore.
 
 
 
 I wasn't afraid, it was more of the fact that I never wanted to return here, to the place where I was put to rest.  Sephira looked down at me one last time with a smile so evil it made Sykho look innocent. I growled at her as she turned her back to me and flipped her long brown hair over her shoulders. She was leaving me in here, for who knows how long.
 
 
 
"Sephira! You cannot keep me in here!" I shouted. I got up and placed my hands firmly on the metal bars.


 
"Sorry angel boy, but we just can't have you destroying the town." She laughed and exited the room. I unfurled my  black wings and allowed them to curl themselves around me. I sat here, unable to help the girl I loved. Pathetic, I am pathetic. I slammed my fist into the solid rock floor, was I giving up? I let out a laugh, this tiny cell couldn't hold me. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up. I grasped the bars, Slowly I pulled them to the side, they creaked and widened. I grunted and pulled harder on the bars, they broke off the floor and into my hands. I threw them aside and stepped out into the hall.
 
 
 
"As I said, you can't keep me in here." I growled and pulled my wings back into my back. Destiny was the second girl I had ever loved, the first was a girl across from me in our chambers I loved her like a sister nothing more nothing less;

 

 

"Do you think they will be back tonight?" The new girl shivered in the corner of her chamber, bloody tears streaked her cheeks.

 

"They come once a day." I answered softly.The girl was frail, and petite. She looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks, her curly blonde hair went down to her waist and her big green eyes remained on me.

 

"Why do they do this?" She asked softly.

 

"To take anger out. I honestly do not know." I shrugged and looked down at my tattered brown pants.

 

"What's your name?" She cocked her head. My name? That was a question no one had asked me, and the answer was slowly fading.

 

"Beck." I said quietly as I tried to recall the name. "My name is Beck." I said louder.

 

"Nice to meet you Beck, I am Etoile." She giggled. She slowly came out of the shadows, and stood about four feet tall.

 

"How old are you?" I asked.

 

"Five." She placed her hands behind her yellow sundress. It was now splattered with blood and dirt.

 

"And they brought you here? Your so young!" I punched the wall. They were bringing in younger children now because they think they will last longer then us.

 

"It's okay, Beck. I don't mind that much. How old are you?" Her eyes said she was scared.

 

"Seventeen." I replied. I bent down and stuck my arm out of the gate, hoping I could touch her. She stuck her tiny arm out as well, our fingertips brushed up against each other, but that was all I could do to comfort her.

 

 

 

I looked around the village, my eyes landed on the tiny hut that was built beside the armory. I ran straight for it, my wings began to flap and picked me up off the ground. The dirt on the ground began to fly up into the air, and no sooner was the hut beginning to lean to the side.

 

 

 

"Etoile?" I crawled up to the bars, my legs were to weak after the beating. "Etoile?" I said her name again. No answer. "Answer me!" I demanded. Still nothing.

 

"I'm not going to make it." Her voice said weakly.

 

"Don't say that! You will make it!" I said, chocking back the tears.

 

"Not in this lifetime, I will be joining my mother in heaven soon. Among the stars." She said.

 

"Etoile!Stop saying that you will be fine!" I called to her, she was the only thing I had left. The only person who felt remotely close to family for me.

 

"I love you Beck." She said, I could barely make out her face.Cuts along her jaw line, both of her eyes were swollen shut.

 

"I love you Etoile. You better not be saying goodbye."I said.

 

"It's time." She whispered. She had only been here for two weeks. Two flipping weeks! And she was dying already, I had been here for a year and I was still alive. She threw something over to me from her side, I looked down at her star clip.

 

"Etoile?!"I yelled at her. A few men entered the hall.

 

"She's gone." One of them said. The other's opened the cell door, and entered. Then he came out with a mangled Etoile. Her hair was dripping blood, and her dress was torn. Bruises covered her entire pale body. I thrashed against the bars.

 

"Etoile! You aren't dead! Come back!" I screamed. One of them men came over to me, quickly injecting me a needled into me with unknown contents. "Please Etoile,I can't be here alone.I will see you again. I promise." I whispered before falling into darkness.

 

 

 

I took off towards the building, hitting it with such force the petite wooden hut collapsed. I pulled my wings closer to me, and landed on the ground in a crouching position.  I moved my hands slowly across the dirt and fresh green plants escaped the ground, and wrapped themselves around the armory. Cactus's sprouted around the village. I ripped up the dirt , and used the power of my wings to create a sand storm. I dashed forward and leaped on top of the Armory. My fingers curled into a fist, and the plants tightened around the building, slowly crumbling it. I heard it creaking, and I felt the building shutter. I jumped off and watched as the plants tore the building apart.

 

"Ash!!" A voice called after me. I turned around slowly, to face Destiny.

 

"Is that really you?" I asked.

 

"Of course it's me! What the heck do you think you-" I pressed my lips against hers, shutting out everything else around us. It was just me and her, she was back in my arms that's all I needed. I pulled her closer, I couldn't believe she was back. Destiny was back! And I no longer needed anyone else.

 

"Let go of me!" I opened my eyes to see Sephira looking back at me.

 

"Sephira!" I jumped backwards in surprise.

 

"Why did you kiss me!?" She asked.

 

"I-I thought you were Destiny." I said.

 

"Well I'm flattered." She said sarcastically. "How did you escape?!" She growled.

 

"When you really want something. No one and I mean no one get's in your way." I glared at her. Slightly embarrassed I had kissed her, but there was something different in her eyes, no longer hatred.

 

"Clean this up, Angel boy." She shook her head and walked off. I shoved my hand in my pocket, and felt Etoile's clip the only thing I had left of her.

 

"I was unable to save Etoile. But make no mistake, I will save you Destiny." I promised

 



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts about Etoile?
We may be seeing her again, since she is dead! But where is she?!
So we now know Ash's real name!!! :D thoughts about it?
Thoughts about Ash's kiss with Sephira?
The fact that he still has Etoile's clip?
Everything!!!! I wanna know your thoughts!?!!?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahhh so sad. Finally, I know his name... it has been bothering me. Great chapter! reading on...

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha, yeah :)
I LOVED it!!! But now I cannot wait for the next chapter... Post it Now!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dominique

11 Years Ago

We all have those days though. It is just the matter of when we end those days.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah..
Dominique

11 Years Ago

:P
i must commend the awesome name...Beck is so cool! and the writing...ohmygoodness, way to hook a reader in! can't wait to read more :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Thank u
AWWWH!!! Why did that poor girl die?? Sephira is so cruel!!
And I think it will end good for Sephira and Ash!! OOH
Loved the name though ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha Thanks :D
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

No problem :)
Wow a riveting dark chapter though I'm confused cause I thought Ash was in captivity for longer then a year (his entire life). I want him to get revenge on those guys... But perhaps they died long ago... But maybe he can find them in hell and kill them all over again! Okay... As for Etoile, so sad! And Ash is acting crazy... Even hallucinating to kiss Sephira... Maybe she likes him now though? Only thing is more description with Ashs tantrum with the plants and stuff ... It could have been more vivid there. Awesome chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

o.o XD I wasn't thinking when I wrote some of this...
Thank you for pointing that out..Must fi.. read more
Aww!!! Etoile is soo cute!! Why did she have to die?!! I like Ash's real name! :D OMG! I was like :O when I realized that it wasn't Destiny! That must have been embarrassing! lol!!! So you want to know my thought on this well here it is:

IT WAS AMAZING!!! FABULOUS!!!! EXHILARATING!!!! This needs to be published one day!!!! :D hehehe!! :D Great chapter! Next one please!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I know she is!!! >.
This is really good!!! I love the new character, Etoile, and it seemed way to soon to kill her :( To be truthful, i was confused when you said Ash loved Etoile... I was thinking it was Lumina :/ I got scared! I think you need to seperate the fact that he is living a memory... cause it was half in his past and half in his present and i got confused... but thats probably cause i just go thome from school :/

Oh well :) LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT CHAPTER!!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Haha that explains it :P WHoops :P
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah :/ then I trie bringing it into a detention thing and then put it in italics but when I brough.. read more
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

dang :(
Amazing!!!! I thought the relationship between Ash and Etoile was so sweet! It was so sad when she died!!! I hope he gets to see her again.
I like Ash's real name, but I kinda love his nickname XD
I love that Ash keeps Etoile's clip like a reminder of her and it gives him determination to not let Destiny down :)
Sooooo here's my predictions for what's going to happen. Since Ash kissed Sephira, she's gonna stop hating him and they will end up together annnnd Silas and Destiny will end up together XD Justttt guessing!
This was so amazing! I love Ash and I love learning more about him! He had such a sad life! But it's much better now with Destiny :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha, he may :P
xD I can't call him by his real name now, it's just weird for me.
Yeah,.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Ahh I can't wait!!!!! Love love love this book!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:D thankss
Aww.... I loved Etoile!!! Poor little thing....... :'(

I bet she's in that in-between place thingy that's been mentioned a bunch of times yet I still can't remember the name! >:D

I kinda like his real name.... Suits him in an odd way... o.O

I really like that he still has Etoile's clip. It's cute. ^^

The kiss was........... not gonna lie I was kinda rotfling and wincing at the same time! XD

Awesome chapter!!!!! :D

Oh, I think you gave me an excerpt from this one ^^

Ps. Lol stop stealing my ideas!!!! 8D
Stryder has an encounter very much similar to Ash and Etoile's in the second book of Casoina ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol ok! :D
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:DDDDD
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^
Awwwwww poor etoille and great job I loved seeing his past its just what we needed to see and ooooooohhhhhhhh stepchild might like him!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah
Thnks.
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

It be my pleasure

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

708 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..