Chapter 21- Confessions & The truth

Chapter 21- Confessions & The truth

A Chapter by The Fallen

 

 

Kendall looked at Ash, a look anyone could tell was a look of hatred. Kendall put his fingers in between his lips and let out a loud whistle. Within a few seconds, we were instantly surrounded by Shades. They pounced on Ash and tied a rope around his arms, he flailed and attempted to get them off him but there were to many.


Ash!” I screamed, a couple other shades grabbed my arms, pulling me away from the scene. “Ash!!!” I pulled my arms free, but only to be tackled by two other shades. Dirt was flung into my eyes, and I could only see a blurry out line of Ash attempting to free himself.


Destiny. Stay calm..” Ash said through clenched teeth, I ignored him knowing that this whole thing was my fault. Everything was my fault. I focused all my energy on my hands, combusting them into flames. Almost immediately the shades were off of me, and I was up scratching the dirt out of my eyes.


Ash! Fight!” I said, kicking my combat boots up in the air hitting Amara in the jaw. I looked back at Ash, who was just laying there while Malice spoke to him calmly. Ash had his eyes glued shut and he nodded a couple times to let Malice know he was listening. What were they talking about? I shook my head and turned my attention back on Amara.


Destiny! Stop it!” She yelled, her hands reaching for mine she seemed completely unaffected by the blow.


Leave Ash alone and I will!” I growled, throwing a fire ball at her.


Destiny, he isn't safe!” Amara didn't touch me once. She stood her ground and avoided my attacks.


He's apart of me! And if you want me to stay, he stays too!” I snarled. Amara shook her head.


He will get in the way of the King and so therefore we are to lock him up,” She explained.


There is no way on earth I will allow that!” I barked.


Well it's either you let us lock him up. Or King Sykho will have him terminated. So stop fighting us and he will be safe! King Sykho does not like competition and if you fight for him because you.” She looked around then whispered. “Love Him. He will surely kill him!” Amara reasoned with me. My hands went limp and fell down to my sides, did I love him?


I sighed, “Fine I will stop, just please don't harm him.” I looked at Ash, his white hair was now a brownish colour. His face was scuffed up with dirt, and his lip was bleeding. Malice looked at me and nodded, as if he heard what I said. Ash got up and walked forward, the way Malice was leading him. Why wasn't he fighting? Was he giving up? Or was he planning something? I wondered.


Come along Destiny,” Kendall grabbed my hand and gently pulled me along behind him.


Where were you during all of that?” I asked inquisitively.


Watching and waiting. You know I would love to kill Ash.” He forced the word out. “But I do not want to fight you, so he will remain safe. For now.”


He isn't that bad! And like I said, that feather could belong to anything, or anyone,” I rolled my eyes.


Not if you spent years studying that one creature,” Kendall hung his head but continued to walk.


Well you know, that is insanely ridiculous! Look Ash is 'bonded' to me as you so clearly stated. I am positive that he didn't kill your parents and you shouldn't take your revenge out on him!” I snarled.


His hand tightened on my wrist. “Don't tell me what to do.” Kendall growled.


I will do what I want, and remember Kendall I know your secret.” I snickered. He immediately dropped my wrist and opened his mouth to say something, but then shut it quickly.”I have something on you, and Kendall I will use it.” Kendall turned away and walked off, leaving me alone with a bouncing and over-excited Amara. I looked at her, completely puzzled as to why she was so happy.


So I wanna know more about this fallen angel.” She sighed dreamily.


Uh what about him.”


Like why did he come after you? What are you to him! What do you think about him?!” She grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down. “Any man that comes after you, to save you, is totally the one!” She assured me.


He came after me because...” I looked at Amara, and wondered why did he come after me alone. “I don't know why. I think I'm someone he loves..I don't know Amara! Shouldn't you ask him!” I exclaimed. “And if he is 'the one' Is totally up to me. So shush!!”



I already tried.” She pouted. “All he said was love. It wasn't much of an answer!” She crossed her arms and pursed her lips.


I believe that is a major answer. How did you get him to follow Malice anyways?” I asked.


Malice told him if he doesn't follow him with ease, then you would get harmed. So obviously the fallen would comply. Since he wants no harm to come to the one he loves.” Amara grabbed my hand and giggled.


It isn't funny Amara, what if Sykho hurts him?” I tried to pull my hands away from hers, but she held on tightly.


He won't, it was clearly stated when you fought for him earlier. If he gets hurt were all going down hill. Why would we want to fight against you when we want you to join us? We would never hurt you, Destiny.” Amara claimed.


I want to believe you, but I do not know.” I looked at Ash, who was clearly in a trance. I got him into this mess, and I needed to get him out of it. “Amara?”


Yeah?” She looked at me quizzically.


Can Ash go to school with me? I mean he did go before as well, and I would feel much more comfortable with him being there with me.” My eyes were glued to Ash's big black wings, the sun rays danced off them making them wonderfully beautiful.


I don't see why not.” Amara answered. “You're going tomorrow I believe.” Answering another one of my question I had forgotten about. “ And Malice has agreed to go as well. He says he has some things to teach you.” She said.


Awesome.” I couldn't wait to see Dawn again, and maybe I could get Ash out of here before he was sucked into the horrendous ways of the Shades like I was. He was a good person, he doesn't deserve to be stuck here with people like them.


People like me.


~*~


As soon as we got back to the 'Headquarters'- otherwise known as a cave to me- Ash was immediately thrown into a chamber. The trance I knew was on him, wore off quickly. He looked at me, his eyes wide and completely full of anger. I bit my lip and mouthed out ; I'm so sorry. Ash shook his head, and started hitting the bars. I ran up to the chamber and pressed my forehead against the centre bars. He stopped punching the bars and looked at me calmly, and pressed his forehead against the bars as well. He looked into my eyes, never once pulling away but I knew I would have to leave before Sykho came.


Ash, you will be released tomorrow..You can come to school with me.” I told him quietly.


I was planning on going whether these demons let me or not.” He replied.


Ash, please you need to understand being with me is dangerous. I think you can find someone much bet-”


Better?” He laughed. “Destiny I fell for you, does that mean nothing to you like it did a few weeks ago?” He asked, raising a brow.


Ash it means the world to me. I just don't want you in danger because of me.” I whispered.


I'm more worried about you then I am for me. Look at yourself. Your skin is like snow, your eyes are blood red and your teeth are ten times sharper then a regular human. You are letting the shade's transform you into a pure demon. You cannot let them win!” His hands grabbed mine and he kissed my lips gently. My cheeks pressed up against the cold metal bars, everything else slipped away as I focused on Ash's lips on mine.


I think you look better this way. My inner demon sang.


Destiny let Ash into your mind, let him help you hold on! My inner voice urged. And this time I was actually considering about listening to it. Ash's lips quickly separated from mine, leaving a tingling sensation dancing on my lips. His hands traced my lips, and he kissed my nose.


Go, before Sykho comes. I will be waiting for you.” Ash said, pulling away from the bars. I looked at him, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach.


I'll be back.” I promised. Ash nodded and sat down in the corner of the cell. I could tell he was attempting to calm himself down.


Oh and Ash?” He quickly looked up at me and cocked his head to the side.”I love you.” I gave him a small smile and ran off down the hall before he could say anything in return.


Did I mean those words? I had never thought I could love anyone else besides Silas, what was going on with me?Those childish dreams of growing up with Silas and marrying him were no longer in my head. I was a child then and now I was finally growing up, making the decisions in my life. The crucial decisions. There was one thing on my mind right now and it was;


What was Silas to me now?






Amara


Kendall and Amara were pressed up against the wall, watching the Demon and Fallen interact. Amara squealed quietly as Destiny finally confessed her love for him. Kendall shot her a look, Amara pressed her hand to her mouth to keep herself from accidentally saying something. Destiny's combat boots tapped against the black tile flooring in the hallway across from them. Once she was gone Amara removed her hands from her mouth.


They are so cute together! Don't you think so Kendall?” She asked him, bouncing up and down in her pink heels.


Sure.” Kendall said, dragging a hand over his eyes.


What's wrong with you?” Amara asked, looking down at him with eyes full of curiosity. Then it finally hit her. “You are in love with the Demon Princess!!!” Amara placed her hands on his shoulders and laughed. “Oh Kendall, forbidden love. Such a horrible thing to go through.” Amara said.


I am not in love with her! You wouldn't understand Amara.” Kendall pushed her hands off him and shook his head sadly.


Try me.” Amara tested.


I know her, from before I died.” Kendall replied.


You knew the Demon princess, before she was even capable of anything demon like?” Amara asked. She took a step back in surprises.


Yeah.” He answered. “But she cannot be with the fallen. The choice will never be hers Amara. Her life is already planned out.” He looked at Ash, and sighed.


What do you mean?” Amara touched his shoulder gently.


The legend. Everyone has heard of it, and she is the one the Night Falls princess.” He answered.


Well then her life is going to be a living hell. Considering she lives in it.” Amara laughed.


It is not funny! She has three days. Three days until the Red Moon! When the sun reflects off of the moon turning it a red colour, that is when Sykho will be preforming the ritual. If she does not get out of here, we will all be destroyed. Sykho is not aware of that, and I assume you are not either.” Kendall started walking away but Amara followed.


How do you know all of this?” She tilted her head to the side.


I read, and I learn. Look I need to go I need to find the cae la noche protecor.” Kendall looked at Amara one last time before exiting the cave.


Cae la noche protecor?” Amara cocked her head and looked around, her eyes fell on Malice. “Malice!!! Can you tell me what this means?” She asked.


Malice looked up and nodded slightly. “Is it Spanish?” He asked.


Yeah. Cae la noche protecor.” She said.


Night falls protector. Why do you need to know?” He looked at her and raised a brow.


No reason.” She replied and ran off down the hall. Night falls protector? Why did he need to look for that? What is the Night falls protector?



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Okay!!! First off, I changed the title to The Red Eyes Of A Demon.
Thoughts on it?

Now!
Destiny's confession!?
What will Silas's role be now? and did Destiny mean what she said?

I decided Amara was the best choice to explore everything behind the scenes of Destiny. So Who is this so called Night Falls protector? Meaning *grins* We have a new character coming!!!!!
The red moon!!! Will Destiny escape before that time!?
Thanks for reading guys!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So Destinys confession felt so off handed, I'm not sure if I believe her or if she really meant it! Poor Ash! He comes to rescue her but gets thrown into a prison again! I'm wondering what Malice really said to him to put him in that trance... And they those shades would raise a hand against Destiny, she should be even more upset! I was hoping she would have a fall out with the shades and leave with Ash, but that inner demon if hers! And cool how you used Ash to show her physical changes into something even more demon-like. Wondering why Sykho doesn't know about this prophecy, he doesn't seem too bright... And so curious about who this protector is and more about this red moon comIng! And during these exciting times, Destiny will be visiting Dawn!? Wondering how that us going to play into everyone's impending doom.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah, In the next chapter Moonstone considers if she meant it or not.
Yeah Ash doesn't have go.. read more
First off, Silas will always be perfect for Destiny, and I don't think she meant what she said. Second, I hope she escapes in time, but I sort of want to see what will happen if she didn't. XD I loved it and I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Then you need to get to work. XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Well..I have the prologue and chapter one to the third book done..but this book has alot going on so.. read more
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I guess that's all I can ask for. *sighs*
ERMAHGERD Y U DRAW ME INTO READING LIKE THIS??!! This is so friggen good :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Becausee its fun drawing you in!!! You do the same to me ;D
Thanks!!
Lucy Morningstar ♥

11 Years Ago

lol anytime :D
I like the new title!! :D It sounds cool... Really hard core... >:3

Idk how I feel now about Silas and Ash!!! >.<

And I really like that you did something in Amara's pov. Awesome. I'm planning to do something like that in Starshine but I'll most likely fail epically XD

OMG I HATE Shykho!!!! With a burning passion!!! >.<

I beg she will~! At least shed better. Seriously.

Lolz Crossovers. Really messing me up. I had to stop and think for a sec at the beginning of this XD

Adrian- HA! >:D No more role playing, missy!

Me- I haz a destruct button for every character. I haven't yet used it...
But there a first time for everything..... >:3

Adrian- o.o

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Calix- Good! ^^
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Destiny- *nods*
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Calix- ^^
I wonder what Silas will think about this! Lol ohhhhhh a new character?!?!?!?! Next chapter please!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Silas is going to flip out!!!!! >.<
YESH NEW CHARACTER!!!! JASNXBEDWSDBAHBD I LOVE HER!!!
read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Yay! Can't wait to read it!!!
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Omg love love love that title!!!!
Umm I loooooove her confession and she better mean it!!!!! Because I love Ash! XD
Silas is going to be sooo mad!
Kendall knows everything! I wonder why everything will be destroyed! And I'm so excited for the new character!!!! I hope Ash gets Destiny out of there! Amazing chapter!!! Definitely just made my day!!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks ^.^
xD I had a feeling you would like her confession!!!!
Silas is going to rage... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

543 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2013
Last Updated on March 6, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..