Chapter 11- Broken

Chapter 11- Broken

A Chapter by The Fallen

I tossed and turned in the thick purple comforter, my leg was chained to the bed post. How was I suppose to have a decent sleep like this. Someone opened my door, when I looked up Amara was towering over me with a smile.

 

"Can I help you?" I asked, cowering under the blankets.

 

"I had a bath prepared for you. I thought you might want to get out of that dress and get cleaned up." She offered. Last time I had a bath in a shade cave I was almost raped. I shivered at the thought.

 

"Um no thanks." I said even though I was desperate need for a bath, and candles and just to be alone.

 

'Come on! If you don't the water will be wasted." She said and sat down on my bed.

 

"Fine!" I said and then pointed to the chain on my leg. "I'm not going to run, it's just a bit painful to sleep with." Amara nodded and pulled out a key. I was glad someone around here trusted me. She unlocked the chain and I pulled my knee up to my chest. My ankle was red and bruised. I sighed.

 

"Aw man sorry about that." She said, staring at my ankle. I shrugged I had been through worse. "The bathroom is down the hall and it's the first door on the right." She stated. "I'll rummage you up some clothes. We didn't think we would succeed in bring you here so we had nothing ready." She said then exited the room. I got up from the bed and took a wobbly step forward. I hadn't been able to walk for a day, Kendall was carrying me everywhere. I kind of felt bad for him, he was like my personal assistant. I exited the room and looked around. I could easily escape but something inside me told me not to. Did I want to stay? I walked down the hall, occasionally a shade would say hello to me. I opened a door, and peered in. The bathroom was steaming from the hot water that came from the tub sitting in the right corner. I quickly entered the washroom and shut the door, I considered locking it but I left it be. I tore off the blue dress and threw it to the ground. I jumped in the tub and washed myself of the memories of the night before.

 

Destiny! What's going on? That voice, it was Silas. My heart froze, and something inside of me fought to be released. My inner demon growled  and fought my conscious till it stopped fighting to be free. Silas, my mind was ringing with thoughts of him. I didn't have much time to think because a knock came upon the door.

 

'Destiny?" It was Kendall.I looked around and poured a bunch of bubbled in the tub to cover myself.

 

'Um come in." I replied. The door opened and he stepped in. A dashing smile danced across his face.

 

"Tonight is the dance." He said simply. "Not anything royal it's just a dance for the lower shades. And I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He asked. My inner demon squealed. But my mind said what about Silas and Ash, A shade isn't the guy for you.

 

"Sure." I said with a grin.

 

'Awesome, I'll come get you around eight-ish." He said and leaned against the door frame. I wish he would shut the door."So how are you feeling after last night's tantrum." He said. I vaguely remembered last night.

 

"After what?" I asked. He let out a short laugh.

 

"After we got you in here, you started flinging fire at some of the shades. You bolted and Amara found you crying and shivering in the forest." He said. "We had to give you a special drink." He stated.

 

"Oh." Was all I could manage. "How did Amara find me?' I asked.

 

"Her power is finding people with ease. It's pretty useful." He said. I nodded.

 

"Can you leave so I can finish up in here? Oh and tell Amara to bring the clothes." I said. Kendall nodded and exited the room.A few moments later Amara bursted into the room, she carried a pair of beige skinny jeans and a floral tank top.

 

"Here!" She smiled.

 

"Thanks." Amara took a seat on the counter and crossed her legs.

 

"Heard your going to the dance with Kendall." She wiggled her eye brows. I nodded in reply. "Better not let King Sykho know, he will flip." So the king is Sykho, aw man. "Oh! I have the perfect dress for you!!!" She squealed. "Get out of the tub, go have a nap and I'll wake you in a few hours to get ready!" She dashed out of the room. I hung my head, no relaxation here at all. I pulled the plug and allowed the water to drain out, I grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around myself. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had a scratch on my cheek and my eyes were a deeper colour red. My skin was even paler then ever before, I looked like I was sick. I sighed and grabbed a pair of underwear and slipped them on, as well as the jeans. I then tugged my shirt on and looked around for a brush or makeup, something to make me look decent. There was absolutely nothing. I threw the towel over top of my dress and exited the room. So many thoughts racked my brain, but when it came to leaving here I never could, or more like I didn't want to.

 

I opened to door to my room, the chain that was attached to the bed was now gone and the covers were changed. I smiled and flopped down on the bed. Within three seconds I was passed out as if the bed had some kind of power to put people to sleep.

 

 The mattress sunk down under someone's weight. I groaned.

 

"Wake up!" A voice ordered. A familiar voice at that.  I ran a hand over my eyes. "Destiny please." The voice pleaded. My eyes fluttered open, to find Silas standing over me. My heart started to beat faster, and my inner voice fought my inner demon to be released.

 

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, and sat up in my bed.

 

" Destiny the better question is what are you doing here!" He grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes.My inner demon took over.

 

"Fulfilling my true destiny, I don't need someone who will leave me." My inner demon now had full control. As much as I tried to fight it I couldn't.

 

"Are you not thinking straight?! This isn't going to end well." Silas tried to reason with me.

 

"I have all I need here." I pushed the covers off me, Silas's gaze locked on my bruised and swollen ankle.

 

"Who did this?" He grabbed my ankle gently. I just stared at him. "Who did this?!" He demanded to know.

 

"Amara, but only to keep me here." I replied, refusing to meet his furious gaze.

 

"Destiny please get out of here!" He said, and carefully rubbed his thumbs into my ankle. I winced at his touch.

 

"I can't." My inner voice returned to me.

 

"Why not?" He asked, and moved closer to me.

 

"Amara will find me, things aren't as simple as they were before." I replied softly.

 

"I will come and save you Destiny, I promise, no shade is going to hold you captive." He replied with a look of hatred.

 

"Sorry I have things to do and people to be with so if you would leave." My inner demon pointed to the door. Silas looked at my neck.

 

"Your not wearing the necklace." He muttered. "That's why your acting this way." He murmured. He kissed me with passion, at that one moment my inner voice easily took over my body and kissed him back hard. I missed him so much, I missed his touch, I missed everything about him.

 

 

I sat up straight in bed, I looked around for any signs of Silas. Nothing. He was gone, my hand's touched my lips, they tingled from the kiss Silas had given me. It all felt so real, but it was just a dream. A dream that cause my concious to hold on and wait for Silas. I need him as soon as possible.



© 2013 The Fallen


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

The Fallen
Inner voice/Concious whatever xD
Thoughts about Kendall?
Amara?
Thoughts about Silas's apperance!?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kendall is kinda like a puppy
I like amara she seems nice and she didn't mean any harm
I think Silas is a sign

Posted 11 Years Ago


Really fascinating chapter, I like what you are doing here with the inner voices arguing... Where are they exactly though? Underworld? I loved the appearance of Silas and her voices arguing over him, then the kiss...
And wondering what she wants from being with the Shades... And a third guy?!! Haha... Very fun!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Next chapter will explain where they are n such.
and Silas :3 Yeahhhh
THRID GUY!! Act.. read more
Silas... I miss him.. The dream was a great idea... Great write! can't wait to read more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


EEEEK!!! SILAS CAME!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

-__________-

xD
Silas!!!!! Best dream ever XD But I wish he had really been there....I like Kendall though! But I have to wonder what his motive is....Amara is very interesting and I like her alot! I am very concerned that Syko is the king and he wanted Destiny back there. I hope she doesn't get wrapped up in that disaster :( Such a great chapter!!! Next one please XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah!!! :D Kendall's power is very interesting!! :P
Amara is pretteh cool Shes based off a fr.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Yeahhh but last time he made an appearance he was really creepin up the scene. I'm gonna need eithe.. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Yeah he was. Shes trying to hold on but its hard.. And stuff is getting intense
I really love your characters and its so great!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks :D
Awesome! That was pure genius! I loved everything about it. And I was squealing inside when Silas appeared. Even if it was a dream. I must have more. And soon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Yes, he is!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yup
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

^^
So intense! Which is not a surprise because awesome chapters means an awesome writer like you! :D
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

XD you're welcome!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:D
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
Awww.... So her inner demon is kinda taking over.... Sad.... :(

I kinda like Kendall and I'm still trying to figure out what I think of Amara. That dream was sad and...

*walks away to mope in hotel closet about Seiko being king* >.<

That was an awesome chapter!!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol it was obvious... but I still didn't want it to happen XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD No one did >.
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol unless they are crazy... o.O

Lol... XD

*sigh*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

469 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..