Chapter 22-  Discussions

Chapter 22- Discussions

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

Moonstone POV

"

Moonstone


I love you..


        I love him..

                                 He loves me..


Destiny's thoughts entered my mind, that one word love she had finally told someone she loved them. Who she told was a mystery but I had my guess. My guess, was clearly Ash considering he was missing and going to her was the one place I knew he would go. So now that she had said it, what did this mean for Silas? I knew for a fact that he would never give up on her, he loved her to much. I could feel it. I couldn't help but think that maybe it was a good thing Destiny had chosen a boy. Though I kept thinking that maybe she had only said it because she needed the comfort, or because he came to save her. I shook my head, my white mane fell over my eyes. Sephira kept brushing my thick mane, humming softly to herself. I was rarely in defense mode, I would normally end up harming someone. I remained in my normal form most of the time for many reasons.


My muscles tensed up, clearly Sephira had noticed because she stopped brushing my mane and looked into my eyes. Her green eyes full of curiosity.


“What is it?” She asked. Ever since Ash had kissed her accidentally, she had been less up tight and became more approachable. Though I missed her tough and dependable side, it entertained me.


“Nothing.” I replied, shutting my eyes hoping she wasn't going to make me tell her. If I told her I knew she was going to get mad, it was sort of obvious she had developed feelings for the fallen that one person she hated with a passion was now her secret crush.


“You are a bad liar. Tell me!” She demanded. She grabbed a fistful of my mane and yanked on it.


“Ow!” I lifted up my right hoof and slammed it down on her left foot. She immediately released my mane and jumped back, holding her foot in her arms. Tears streamed down her face and she held back a scream.


“You probably broke my toes! And on top of that, you probably bruised my entire foot!” She said through clenched teeth.


“Never pull on my mane again. I am capable of hurting you as well, never forget that, Sephira.” I lowered my head to snack on some hay, but Sephira quickly snatched the bucket of hay away.”I was going to eat that!” I stated.


“Well I would like to know what you know. But we don't always get what we want.”Was she sassing me? And she took away my food! I was not going to let her walk all over me. I took a step forward, and she took two steps backwards.


“I'll tell you what I know. Just give me my food back, I'm starving!” I said. She nodded and placed the bucket in front of me, I snorted in approval. “She finally admitted she loves Ash.” I said before grabbing a mouthful of hay.


“What..?” Sephira sounded disappointed. I had a pretty good feeling she did like Ash.


“Why so sad?” A familiar voice asked. I lifted my head and looked behind me. Nox stood there, his hands crossed and he looked straight as Sephira.

“We rarely see you out of the castle. What are you doing here in the stables?” I asked.


“My darling sister is missing, and I would like to know how we are going to help her.” He said, tucking his grey shirt into his black pants, he returned his gaze to Sephira. “Would you like to explain why your aura is so blue?” He asked, for once he actually looked sympathetic.


“I-I just miss Destiny, that is all.” Sephira stuttered.


“Such a lie, but I will not ask anymore questions. For now,”


“You are very mature for being four years old.” Sephira said.


“You do not know how long I have been four. Plus being immature is so last year,” Nox rolled his eyes.


“Of course it is.” Sephira pushed her brown hair out of her face, and leaned up against my stable door.



“When will Silas return?” He asked.


“Whenever he finds his parents. Though if he is with Cilan he w-” Nox raised a hand to shush me.


“Cilan? Cilan is his brother?” Nox laughed. “Silas is in for a big discovery. Kind of like Destiny, his life is nothing he would have expected,” Nox sat down on the concrete flooring.


“What do you mean?” Sephira asked. I stomped my hoof on the ground in front of him.


“You will see when he returns. Though you have been here long enough to hear stories abut Cilan.” Nox shrugged. “Though you clearly haven't. But that's quite alright. Now Moonstone, we need to get my sister quickly before the red crescent moon.”He sighed. “Three more days, Silas better hurry.”


“Why do we need Silas?” Sephira asked. Nox and I exchanged a look then we started to laugh.


“First things first, Silas is her human attachment so he can help her more than Ash. So he can probably help Destiny come to her senses. Ash can only do so much, but he cannot restore her human nature.” I said.


“Second, Silas is powerful. We take him for granted but he is much more then any of us expected. Once we inform him about the goings on with Destiny and the shades, he will surely combust into flames. And well once he is angered there is no going back.” Nox added.


“He cannot be that powerful.” Sephira crossed her arms and stared at Nox with dis-belief.


“Last time Destiny was taken by Sykho, Silas almost killed him. But Destiny stopped him before he had the chance. Looking back at that now, Silas should have killed him when he had the chance.” I growled. Nox casually shrugged and looked around.


“What about the Angels, what are we going to do about them?” Sephira slid down the wooden wall, and pulled her knees against her chest.


“They will not be a problem. Yet. They are recruiting more and more angels, by tempting humans to die. It's horrible the things they do just to double their numbers. And to think they are suppose to be good.” Nox scoffed.


“Every once in awhile a new Demon will appear. But our soldiers are diminishing. This war is going to end sooner then we all expect. And we are all going to disappear.” I said. “How long have you been a Demon, Sephira?” I asked, nudging her hand with my nose.


“A month maybe. I was never big on the red coloured eyes, like some of us. So I got the contacts.” She sighed. “Destiny was my first friend here. I will do whatever is needed to save her, you can count on it,” She looked up at me and smiled slightly. I shut my eyes for a brief moment, hoping to connect with Destiny, but instead of connecting with her I connected with Silas. Destiny was attempting to kick me out of her life. I snorted, she wasn't going to . I kept my mind set on her, the darkness of my closed eyes faded into a red light. Destiny's new appearance stood there, her sharp teeth, white skin, her hair was fading to a deep grey colour. She was becoming a pure demon. Beside her, Ash stood looking into her red eyes and he spoke calmly, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face.


I opened my eyes and looked at Sephira, “She is transforming, she has been with them too long. Another day or two and she will begin to possess people.” I told her, her green eyes went wide and filled with tears.


“She will not complete the transformation, Silas will return soon.” She said positively.


Nox shook his head,”Ash can keep her 'sane' until we get there. But Moonstone you must tell Silas to hurry, she is transforming. What does she look like?” Nox cocked his head to the side.


“Dark grey hair, it still looks black but if you look closely you will find out it is grey. Her eyes are a deep shade of red, and her teeth are sharp.” I informed him


“We still have time. It can get much worse.” Nox said. He clapped his hands together, and a tiny brown otter scurried out of a hole and climbed up Nox's body, perching on his shoulder. I whinnied and stepped back.


“Who is that!” Sephira squealed, she looked like she was considering getting up but then her hand rested on her foot.


“Her? She is Saffron. I found her when I was exploring the water kingdom, most demons within their time down here will adopt an animal and their bond will be stronger then a bond with another demon.” Nox said, fishing out a tiny tuna fish out of his pocket and handing it to the brown otter.


“I wonder when I will get a pet!” Sephira giggled.


“They are not pets! They choose to hand around you, never refer to them as pets they do as they please.” Nox said, glaring at Sephira like she was the worst person in the world. “Nyx has a white mouse.” Nox added.


“Does Destiny have a 'animal'?” I asked.


“Well you are consider as one, and so is Inferno. But you were given to her, you had no choice but to bond with her. She could get one, though having two animals by her side. I doubt she will want one.” Nox said.

 

"I guess thats true, plus why would she want another animal when she has to put up with Moonstone." Sephira acted like I wasn't even in the room.

 

"Watch it, Sephira." I warned. She stuck her tounge out at me, and looked back at Nox.

 

"Do you have a plan for when Silas returns?" She asked him.

 

"Oh, of course I do. When have I not had a plan." He replied.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
How many years do you think Nyx and Nox have been four? Because they clearly do not act four.

Thoughts about Sephira's change in personality?
Moonstone still doesn't put up with immaturity.
What about Saffron!? Nox's otter!!! I LOVE OTTERS XD
When will Silas return? What did Nox mean about Cilan?
I sense a little back story on Cilan coming soon!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh great chapter! The character interactions here were so entertaining! Loved the tiff between Moonstone and Sephira, and Nox.. Immature was so last year... Lol!!! So this chapter reveals a lot about Destiny and Silas too! Why Nox knows so much?!
And why do I secretly want to see Destiny transform and then go possess Dawn and some other humans! Ok.. I'm evil...
Anyways, can't wait to see what happens next! And what's really up with Cilan?!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Nox is very intelligent..So he knows quite a lot, and many do not question him.
Haha, I actual.. read more
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

Oooh.. so she does possess Dawn! Cant wait! *evil laugh*
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD it's a major possibility, I am pretty much thinking it should happen. So it problably will :3
Awesome chapter as always!!! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


love love LOVE this chapter! fantastic job!

why, though, why must you keep writing so good? lol reading all of this awesome when i should be doing work...oh well, this is SO MUCH MORE worth it :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

haha thanklssss
SILAS BETTER GET HIS BUTT INTO GEAR!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise, Destiny will either be stuck with Sykho or Ash forever. XD Sephira can have Ash. XD
Saffron is adorable, and Nox might act more mature than Silas and Ash put together. XD
I hope Silas will get to her soon, and I really am curious about Cilan now.

I loved this chapter and need more! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

All of that = GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D I can't wait for all of it.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I KNOW!! :D
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

^^
They have been four for 100 years!!!! XD

Sephira loves Ash :( I don't like this because Destiny has to chose Ash :( I love that Moonstone tells her whats' up!
Saffron sounds awesome!!!!
OMG I can not wait til Silas returns!!! I love love love protective Silas XD
I need to know the stories to Cilan!!!! And what will Silas discover!?!?!?! Love this chapter!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Me- I wonder if it's possible to be more perfect than Ash????
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

oooo I think it is possible...

Enit- *Nods* I am amazing!! :3

Destiny- *Hi.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Me- if you can make me find Enit more perfect than Ash, than omg you will be the greatest writer eve.. read more
OMG lol Moonstone is hilarious in the beginning! X

And who else saw that whole Sephira falling in love with Ash thing?! X3
Though her personality change is quite...unnerving... .-.

Note to self: Don't pull on Moonstone's mane! XD
I ride horses professionally and once a horse stepped on my foot accidentally. If he did it on purpose that would've hurt like heck!!! Ow!!!! >.~!!!! >.~

"Plus being immature is so last year."
LOLZ!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD I BET HE'S BEEN FOUR SINCE, LIKE, THE BEGINNING OF TIME! XD

The way they are recruiting angels... *shudder* >.<

OMG NO, DESTINY!!!! COME TO YOUR SENSES!!!!! NO POSSESSING!!!! DX
Well, at least Ash is good for something .-.

Star- Hey! >.<

Me- Hush, child! >.<
Anywayz.... :3

Saffron... cute... :3

Oh!!!!! I bet that Raven is gonna come into play real soon! Yayz! X3

I LOVE OTTERS, TOO!!! :D
One of these days I need to have one of my shifter's true form be otter ^^

Cilan backstory?! :D Awesome-ness ^^

GREAT and FUNNY chapter! :D

Derek- *scoffs* I am way more mature!!! >.<



Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Derek- True, true, Moonstone ^^

Star- *pats Ash on the head* ^^
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Moonstone- I am going to kill you Sephira..Just wait till Destiny come back, and I am going to tell .. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Derek- XP

Star- o.O

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on March 8, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..