Chapter 3- Changes

Chapter 3- Changes

A Chapter by The Fallen

I  rested my back on the door to my room. I was trying to Figure out why I had gotten so defensive about Ash. Did I like him more than Silas? I slammed my fist against the door frame. These were the times when I missed Dawn, the girl I would tell everything to. The only other girls I knew of here were Mrs.Brown and Nyx. I wasn't about to run off to a four year old and tell her my problems and I wasn't telling Mrs.Brown because she could careless about my love life. Suddenly the door to my room opened and I stumbled back into Ash's arms.
 
"You okay?" He asked, looking down at me. I nodded and pulled my self out of his arms.
 

"Stay clear of Silas, alright." I said.
 

"Why?" He asked.
 

"Because he isn't happy with the slave thing." I muttered. Sure that's what it is. You know it's because you have stopped paying attention to him. My inner voice growled. I shook my head, clearing it of all thoughts.
 

"He's never happy." Ash said. He is when he is with me. I thought.And it was the truth, he was the Silas I knew years ago. My Silas.
 

"I got to go to the armory." I said then whistled for Inferno. He perched on my shoulder and I pulled out a blueberry from my satchel that dangled from my neck and fed it to him. "I'll see you later." Truth be told I wasn't going to the armory. I know I'm not suppose to be by myself but I won't be I'll be with Moonstone and Inferno. I just need to clear my head. I exited my room and walked down the hall. Music poured out from Nyx's room. I shook my head. I never got why they needed music so loud. I kept walking and slide down the railing of the stairs. Now if I got caught doing that I would be in so much trouble for jeopardizing my safety. I landed two feet on the ground and held onto the railing to steady myself. Now would Moonstone still be in the field or would he be at the stables.
 
I walked towards the front gate. I was stopped by two maids.
 
"Hello princess." One of them said.
 
"Can we get you anything?" The other asked.
 
"No thanks." I said before pushing past them and marching outside. I past the guards and crossed the bridge. I walked through the village. I past the blacksmith. Next shop was the armory. I sighed, I wasn't going to face Silas just yet. I needed my space. I took off into a run and sped past the armory without anyone seeing me. I hope. I sprinted towards the stables.I opened the huge red barn doors and there he was. Moonstone stood in the centre of the hall. All the other horses were locked in their stables but him.
 
"Clearly you don't like to listen." I teased. Moonstone flicked his heard forward and looked at me.
 
"They refuse to let me in the castle, cause apparently Im dirty." He spat. I giggled. He always knew how to bring my mood up.
 
"Wanna go for a ride?" I asked. He nodded his big head. I climbed on his bare back, Inferno perched on Moonstone's head. Moonstone trotted out of the stables. His head held high. He picked up the pace towards a empty path. I furrowed my brows. Where were we going? I wondered. Fog rolled onto the path, and Moonstone's hooves disappeared in the mist. I trusted him. I knew he would never take me anywhere to harm me. On purpose. We were in a dark forest, fog covered the ground and eerie noises came from the depths of the trees. I clutched onto Moonstones mane. He neighed and picked up the pace. His hooves pounding into the loose soil. The wind whipped through my hair. Inferno spreaded his wings and allowed the wind to fill them, though he never took flight.
 
"Where are we going?" I asked.
 
"To a place in the legend." he replied and slowed his pace, as if he were getting tired.

"Can you be more specific?" I questioned.
 
"Nope. It's a surprise." He said, then he went quiet again. Inferno chirped. I took in a deep breath as Moonstone came to a stop. The forest smelt of pine and fresh cut grass. Growling came from the forest and I could hardly see anything in the eternal darkness.
 
"This place is called the eternal forest." Moonstone explained. His voice was full of wisdom. I gave him a puzzled look. Why were we here? "It's the entrance to Night Falls." I cocked my head. Night Falls? Isn't that the place where I was born. Why would he take me here? "You can speak to your moms here." He said slowly. My eyes widened.
 
"Really!" I bounced up and down on his back he groaned then nodded his head. I climbed off his back and looked around. I could honestly see nothing.
 
"Hold onto me, I can see through the darkness." He said. I nodded, knowing he probably couldn't see me. He walked forwards with my hand on his shoulder. I could feel his muscles move as he did. The further we went the more my heart sunk. Was I sure I wanted to contact my mom and biological mom? We kept walking in silence. I was partially afraid Moonstone would accidentally step on my foot without noticing. Then my toes would shatter under his weight. I shouldn't be thinking this..Moonstone can read my emotions and thoughts.
 
The path opened up to reveal a clearing. Green grass, a huge lake that went on for miles. It seemed to me like it was more of a ocean. A water flowed off a cliff on the left side. The water was midnight purple colour, not blue like normal water. Blue and pink flowers decorated the grass and a huge crescent moon sat on the lake.The moon reflected off the water, and danced within the ripples. The smell of the place was like a bouquet of a variety of different flowers. It felt like a place I would only see in fairy tales. This place was mystical indeed. I looked up at Moonstones sparking red eyes.
 
"Thank you." I said, surprise and awe filled my voice. This place was like a sanctuary. It was gorgeous. 
 
'I sensed you were changing..Perhaps this place can remind you of your true self." He said. My true self? That would happen to be a demon. What if I was missing my human attachment?
 
"In what way?"
 
"I meant bring you back to the human world for awhile..The falls can do many things. You can see your mom and visit the human world for a few hours." He said before eating the fresh grass. Inferno soared into the sky. He now looked like a tropical bird.
 
 One thought crossed my mind. If I was forced to chose someone I love it would be Moonstone. I mean he was always there for me and I couldn't ask for a better friend right now. He was basically all I needed. As some people say animals sometimes make better friends then humans. Now I finally knew what they meant.


© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Short..But the next chapter will be longer and more intense.
Questions:
Will she summon her mother(s)?
Thoughts about Moonstone?
The last paragraph?
What will happen next?
WILL SHE GO TO THE HUMAN WORLD?

I honestly love Moonstone. If I could I would make him human and he would be with Destiny. But noo I can't do that! He will just be her guardian forever and always

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow intense I loved it good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha... Funny that she would choose sassy Moonstone over her two devoted guys! Anyways, it's fun that moonstone knows so much, but how? Looks like there is a lot you can do with these Falls... Curious to know what happens next!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

That's a question that should be explained in um >.< Im trying to recall which chapter was going to .. read more
I like the chapter. Interesting situation and I like the conversation. I like the ending to this chapter. Concern for her. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I hope she summons her mother(s). And Moonstone just gets better and better. I loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

You're welcome.
OMG! What is Moonstone turns out to be a human and she falls in love with him and choses him!!?? SO INTENSIVE!!
I LOVED LAST PARAGRAPH! I think she will go to human world, to see Dawn as well.. May be (answered your questions :D)
LOVED IT!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

WAS TO!!!! -.- I'll post the next chapter and then you will remember
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

-.-" I CANT REMEMBER!!!
When you posting next chapter?
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

its up now lol
This is really good!!! Im suh excited!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks
you get deeper and darker with every chapter. i wonder, where do you find the inspiration for this stuff?

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Dreams xD Im not even kidding. I dream up this stuff..and make it work
quinfinn

11 Years Ago

ah, grilled cheese on toast and chocolate milk before bed....everytime!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

lol ya
I love Moonstone!!! :3 Loved the chapter :) Need the next chapter please!! I need to know if she can summon her mother!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

LOL I love him to. Thanks for reading
-Ps..I miss you!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol! I'll message you! :)
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Alright!!!
As usual i'm impressed way beyond my expectations !
I

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!
I love how she thinks that moonstone is her best friend. I have a little dog and I have the same feelings about him... except he doesn't talk. LOL
I hope she does go to the human world I think that it would be good for her to see destiny. Good Chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

LOL Moonstone is her bestie. Animals are always there for you. They are awesome!!!! She might go to.. read more
Darkening Shadow

11 Years Ago

Very true, animals are awesome!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

603 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen