Chapter 16- Crazed

Chapter 16- Crazed

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

Destiny~

"

I use to be told reoccurring dreams mean something. Either they point your way in life, the life you were destined to live, or something to come up. Well I've had a reoccurring dream, though I cannot figure it out. I wish I knew what it means, I have no one to confine my secrets to here. Maybe if I just accepted Sykho's basic terms then I can go see Dawn and dump everything on her. But that is what my inner demon wants, it desperately wants to go see her, If I refuse his terms and attempt to go back to the demon world, Amara may follow me.

 

I buried my face in my pillow, What was I doing! I screamed into the pillow, making sure I wasn't to loud that everyone could hear me. I could feel the heat rise to my skin, and I ran to the washroom and splashed water on my face. I was afraid that if I let my anger consume me I would end up on fire because of it. The water cooled my skin enough to extinguish my heat. A knock sounded on my door.

 

"Go away Amara.." I sighed.

 

"It isn't Amara." The voice replied. I didn't know this voice well. I walked over to the door and yanked it open. A black haired man looked at me. "Malice." He stuck out his hand. I shook it.

 

"Your one of the three who kidnapped me." I noticed.

 

"Yeah." He hung his head as if he were ashamed of doing so.

 

"So why are you here?" I asked.

 

"I just wanted to see how you're holding up." He smiled gently. I looked outside my door then grabbed Malice's wrist and pulled him into my room, then quickly shut my door.

 

"I need to talk to someone. And you seem quiet and hated." I said simply. He looked at me sadly. "No offence. I am entrusting you with my secrets, promise you won't tell anyone." I said.

 

"I promise, but why don't you tell Amara?" He cocked his head.

 

"She knows more then she should." I replied.

 

"She's trust worthy though." He countered, his cheeks grew a crimson colour when he spoke of her.

 

"Do you like her?" My smile grew sly, and I wanted to know more of his thoughts about her.

 

"N-no." He stuttered.

 

"Yes you do!" I said confidently. I only knew how to tell when someone liked another because of Dawn, she was always liking a new guy everyday. Especially one of my old boyfriends, Arzon. She liked him, and I honestly didn't;

 

I looked into his green eyes. I had to say goodbye today, It just wasn't fair to him to believe I loved him when I honestly had lost those feelings. Arzon began to talk about planning a date this saturday at the fanciest restaurant he could find. I bit my lower lip and looked up at him.

 

"Arzon we need to talk." I said.

 

"Of course. What is it babe?" He asked, then wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him.

 

"I-I don't think we're working out." I said quietly.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"We aren't working out." I said louder. He looked down at me, tears started to form in his eyes. I shook my head and pulled away from him.

 

"I can change...I'd do anything for you! I love you!" He exclaimed and reached out for me again.

 

"I love someone else." I told him. He looked stunned and backed away.

 

"Silas." He growled, then he spun around and ran off.

 

I hated breaking his heart, he truly did love me. But I loved Silas then, I always had. But now I was in the middle of two guys and a shade. I sighed, I wonder what ever happened to Arzon after that day.

"Fine! I do. Can we talk about

 something else! Please" He looked down at the floor, attempting to keep his eyes off of me.

 

"Alright. So you can take away things right?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, voices, air, vision. Stuff like that." He sat down on my bed.

 

"So you have some darkness powers." I grinned.

 

"That's only a tiny sliver of darkness, but I guess so." He replied.

 

"Teach me! please! I haven't been taught much about my darkness powers." I said. He looked into my eyes and nodded slightly.


"I only know a little...It isn't much but I will teach you what I can." He gave me a weak smile. Never thought you would ask a shade for help. My inner voice said sadly.

Bet you never thought she would become one either, but she did. My inner demon said happily.


"Thank you!" I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. I no longer felt a tie with Silas, I now felt like my own person, and I was able to make my own decisions. No one was holding me back.

 

"I was wondering, rumor has it that you might marry the king." Malice said, as he pushed me away from the embrace.

 

"Well, it's a offer I can't really walk away from. I mean if I walk out of here, Amara will come and drag me back here. I cannot willingly leave." I sighed and stroked my hair. "If I want to see my friend, I need to at least make it look like I am interested in marrying him." I said.

 

"Makes sense to me. I mean who would want to marry him." Malice snorted, he rolled his eyes. I let out a short laugh.

 

"You don't like him either?" I asked.

 

"Nope." He replied

 

"Then why are you even here?" I wondered.

 

"Your father was angry after the angels killed your mom, so he threw a lot of us out of the kingdom . It seemed to make him feel better." Malice shrugged."He did it through anger, I don't blame him. But ever since none of us have gone back. Sykho decided to create a local shade group with all of us who were thrown out." He explained.

 

"So why is Amara and Kendall here?" I looked into Malice's red eyes.

 

"Kendall's death was his own fault, and your father wanted nothing to do with him. Atl east that is what Kendall told us, and as for Amara she just didn't want to stay and fight a war they were going to lose. No one wants to die a second time." Malice claimed.

 

"Right." I looked around my room, then back at Malice. His black hair and red eyes kind of reminded me of the old Ash, the one who wore a red ball cap on his head the first day we had met. I sighed.

 

Forget them, you're starting a new life! My inner demon said. For once I actually thought my inner demon may be right.




© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts on Malice.
Thoughts on well anything..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Inner demon should shut up seriously. haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


Okay.. I hate her inner demon.. FEEL LIKE KICKING HER BUTT..... -_____________________-
... Huff ...

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

*big toothy goofy grin*
I think her inner demon is making me cOnfused about what Destiny herself wants! Very twisted ... She is befriending her enemies and considering poising marrying some rotten dude? I'm waiting for her to stand on her own and use her demon powers to get what she wants... Except I don't think she knows what that is with all the voices arguing inside her head... Fascinating!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yeah, It's tough to tell what Destiny wants herself. It's more about what her Demon wants!
Hah.. read more
Horizon K.

11 Years Ago

:) and I read your other chapter... In InvisiGirls page.. Whoops!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Thats alright :D
Malice is adorable! Great chapter as always!! Next chapter please!!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I knoww >.< Tho...Kendall is jelllyyy ;D
Thank you!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! :D You're welcome!! :)
I think Malice will help her, but the inner demon really is not my favorite. I like some things the inner demon says but on other things it is just so... off. But I liked this chapter and I cannot wait to read the next one!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha Ik
Thanks :3
Dominique

11 Years Ago

Your welcome :)
Beautiful

Posted 11 Years Ago


i love this! what a fantastic followup to the previous chapter! Well done :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank you!!
Haha I agree with Art Lover/Love Writing!! Malice and Amara would be perfect together!!!! XD
I reckon Malice is a good character. I love how not all of the Deamons love Sycko it makes controvercy!!!! I hope that the three of them get a happy ending too!!!

I loved it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3 thanks!!
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Welcome :)
I love it like always!!!!!! :) she news to go back!!! And amara and malice would be such a cute couple!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks :D
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Ur welcome
I like Malice he's so cute and shy! I love that he has a crush on Amara!!!! Destiny is really pulling away from everything! She wants to be a shade! Her inner demon is pretty shifty, I don't know how I feel about it! Ash needs to get crackin on finding her! Destiny better not marry Sykho or I'm going to be super super upset!!!! Love this chapter, so amazing!!! Next one please XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

The third book is a whole bunch of different ppl..:3
The last one is the war >.< WHOOPP
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Can't. Wait. >.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

623 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..