Chapter 19- Answers.

Chapter 19- Answers.

A Chapter by The Fallen

Kendall or Arzon was silent and looked at the ground. I gnawed on the inside of my cheek and desperately tried to think of something to say, but I was stunned and surprised. I wonder, did Arzon know what I was before all this like Silas did? I growled under my breath.


“Am I suppose to call you Kendall or Arzon?” I said, looking past him and at the trees surrounding us in the clearing.


“Kendall is fine.” He answered coldly.


“Do I get a explanation?” I asked


“Would you like one?” He said, raising his head to look into my eyes . I couldn't look at him, I was broken and angered.


“Of course I would! My X is a Shade!” I pressed my hands to my cheeks. “Do you know how many questions are going through my head right now!” And I thought I was stressed out and confused before.


“I will start out with a basic explanation. Then any other questions you may have, you can ask after.” He said. He sat down on the ground and plucked a piece of grass from the ground.


“Alright..” I said, moving myself away from him a bit.


“So let's start from when I ran away from you the day we broke up.” He folded his hands together and set them in his lap, closing his eyes and sighed. “After we broke up, I ran to the parking lot. I immediately jumped into my car and started it. I was angry and upset, those two emotions do not go well together.” He frowned. “I pulled out of the parking lot and pressed on the gas. I had no clue where I was going, and I don't think I cared. I was speeding towards the stop lights, I was about to run a red light when a black car crashed into mine. My car flipped and the next thing I know is I'm standing before a gate.” He peered at me from the corner of his eye.


“One of many gates to the Underworld..” I whispered.


“Yeah.” He let out a deep breath, and ran his hand through his blonde hair that was slowly fading into brown again.


“So how did you get here?” I asked. “I mean with the Shades.”


“Well, when I heard about the lost princess, Destiny, I had a feeling it was you. I always thought you were different and a bit off.” He looked at me. “No offence, I still loved you like crazy.” He defended.


I chuckled, “None taken.”


“Alright good. So I really couldn't face you again after you hurt me. I ran off to join the Shades, the evil rouges people always talked about in the villages. But before I got there I discovered a power I had, and that was the disguising thing I did to make you think I was someone else.” He said.


“Why would you disguise yourself?' I furrowed my brows.


“To start over, a new name, new look, new life.” He sighed and shook his head. “I told the others lies on why I was there, because some of them wouldn't accept me unless I was thrown out. I made up the name Kendall for myself because it was the second name I had in my mind. The other one was..” His voice trailed off.


“Silas..” I finished for him. He nodded to confirm it.


He turned to face me. “Any other questions?” He asked.


“What did you think, when you found out you had to kid-nap me?” I looked down at the ground, refusing to meet his green eyes.


“I thought I was never going to see you again..I was hoping I would never have to face you, and tell you the truth again. But when I saw you, so scared and broken, I fell in love with you once again and knew I couldn't lie to you. I thought everything in my life was perfect, until I was ordered to drag you back to our king.” His hand reached up to cup my cheek, but I moved my head away.


“Kendall, I did love you. I hope I didn't make you think that I never did. It's just I was talking to Dawn that day, and she told me she liked you more then I did. And I knew she was telling the truth because I was in love with Silas. I always have been..” I sniffled.


“Do you still?” Kendall asked.


“I don't know!” I threw my hands down on the ground. “I have no clue who I love, what I want, I know nothing anymore!” I snarled.


“Calm down..Your skin is beginning to radiate heat..a lot of it.” Kendall's eyes burned into the back of my head. “Tell me about him.” Kendall laid back and looked at the sky.


“Tell you about who?” I raked my hands through my hair.


“Your fallen angel.” He replied casually. So did Kendall actually stop loving me? Or is he just backing off.


“His name is Ash.” I started.


“What kind of name is that?” Kendall said with a chuckle.


“A nick name.” I rolled my eyes and continued. “He was sent from heaven to exterminate me, because I hold the power to eliminate the light from ever coming to the darkness again.”


“He was going to kill you!” Kendall looked at me, his eyes alert.


“The key word there is was going to. He decided I didn't look harmful, and I hadn't caused damage to anyone...yet that is.” I sighed. “He fell for me, and was immediately stripped of his pure white wings. Do you see my predicament?” I asked.


“So you loved Silas before Ash even showed up. Everything was clear to you before, but now your confused and upset.” Kendall attempted to sum up everything he got from my explanation.


“Yes. So now Ash is my slave and Silas is my human attachment, I cannot live without Silas unless I want to be like you forever..Possessing and killing for fun.”


I don't see what is wrong with possessing and killing.


Kendall shrugged. “It isn't that bad, I mostly do the dirty work for the king. But I possess every crescent moon.”


Everything is wrong with possessing and killing! I honestly don;t understand why you listen to that demon, Destiny.


“Why every crescent moon?” I raised a brow.


“Well full moon equals werewolves, and I don't want to mess with them. Crescent moons' exist in the underworld for a reason right?” I nodded. “Well they enhance the creatures that possess the meaning of darkness. So if I possess at the crescent moon, there is no way I will fail.” Kendall grinned, showing his sharp teeth. I shuddered as the first time I met Sykho came into my mind. The teeth were so un-human. I hated them, and I secretly hoped I would never get them.


“Makes sense.” I replied. Kendall stood up and extended his hand to me to help me up as well. I took his hand and stood up. I brushed off some of the left over ashes on the ground and looked around. “Do you feel that?” I asked.


“Feel what?” Kendall replied. His hair was restored to brown and his eyes faded into a pale green, he was Kendall again.


“Like someone is watching us.” I said, cautiously turning around to look up in the trees.


“No I don't feel a thing. Honestly Destiny I think you need to rest.” Kendall said, placing a hand on the small of my back. I brushed his hand away and snarled.


“If you think I'm crazy, I swear I'm not!” I growled, focusing my eyes on the branches of the trees.


“Destiny..Let's go back.” Kendall said and grabbed my wrist, attempting to pull me along.


“Let go of me Kendall! I know someone is here!” I barked. In one swift move, a black figure flew out of the trees and tackled Kendall to the ground.




© 2013 The Fallen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Agh! I missed this chapter! My newest WC friends have stormed me with RRs... Now everything is getting lost! Any ways, great chapter and the dialogue is smooth! And another love interest for Destiny! As if she wasn't confused enough already! And love her inner arguments again... That inner demon of hers sure is evil! So is she going to go see Dawn anytime?
Great chapter and can't wait to see what happens next-next ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ahaha thank you and yes her inner demon will make things worse.
Dawn will be back soon :D
XD This is soooo goood!!!!! Just remember that your old boyfirned is you ex... not just the letter :P and The 'key word there is was going to' or the key words??? :P

I love this?!?!?!?!?!?! Please tell me that is Ash!!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Thanks and yeah..Key words xD I gotta fix it.
Cant say anything ;D
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

Nawwww!!!!!!!!!! But I wanna know!!!!! :'(
OMG the build up to the end scene was fantastically written. ^^

AWESOME chapter and I can't wait for more cuz I'm very curious about what's gonna happen next!!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks!!!! :D
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
Okay, Kendall may be Silas' real competition. But Ash, not so much. Either way, I'm still Team Silas. And what attacked Kendall? O.O I must have more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

*huggles back*
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

(*^o^)/\(^-^*)
Oh. My. Gosh. Tell me it's Ash XD I love him!!!!! How did you think this chapter was boring!?!? I absolutely love it! I think Kendall still loves Destiny and now that he knows she was able to fall for someone other than Silas, he thinks he has game! This is so exciting! But he best understand that she is going to end up with Ash, just sayin :) Amazing chapter!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

I know! XD Seriously, sometimes I really wish the characters in our stories were real. Let's take .. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD In roleplays..they feel so real and I love it
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

>.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2013
Last Updated on February 22, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


When She's Home When She's Home

A Story by Anna


Chapter 29 Chapter 29

A Chapter by The Fallen


Epilouge. Epilouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen