Chapter 18-  Gone

Chapter 18- Gone

A Chapter by The Fallen

~Silas~



"Cilan! Do you even know where you're going?"I asked, pushing through the vines

that hung down from some of the trees.

 

"If you doubt me, why don't you attempt to lead the way." Cilan stopped in his tracks and looked back at me.

 

"I can't, you know I have no clue where we are!" I growled.

 

Cilan chuckled. "Then do not underestimate my navigation skills, brother." I was beginning to get annoyed with him calling me 'brother' every time he spoke. Cilan tied back his brown hair, and adjusted his deep green cloak. "May we continue? Or are you still weeping over the loss of the fair princess?" Cilan teased.

 

"I haven't spoken about her since our last stop." I stated.

 

"Remind me to update your wardrobe when we get to the kingdom." Cilan said, ignoring my every word. I looked down at my loose blue jeans and red top. I raised a brow and looked at Cilan. "They are mortal clothing, they are not needed here." He shook his head.

 

"Whatever." I said. I noticed that we both were complete opposites, even in our speech. He was more proper, you could say and I was more up to date with the mortal world speech. I never thought I could be jealous of someone who was like him, but yet I was.

 

"Oh and so you know, brother. I am also accompanying you to save your damsel." He grinned.



Yeah? Well I say I can do that myself.”I snapped. “She is going to be mine, and if you come you will obviously mess things up.”



She is no ones. She is human, you cannot claim her. She is free to choose whom she wants.” Cilan rolled his eyes and shook his head. “You should know better of all people.” Cilan began moving further into the forest.



I'd rather her be with a mortal than a Fallen.” I claimed.



Once again, Brother, it is not your choice.” As much as I knew Cilan was right, I didn't want her to be with Ash or anyone else for that matter. Just me. I am possessive I guess, I've known her longer therefore making me ten times more attached to her. I just never want to see her hurt, or broken and if she is with me, that will never happen.



Shut up, Cilan,” I sighed and followed behind him.



I am just stating facts. All of which you know is true, so do not tell me to shut my mouth.” Cilan snarled. “If she chooses this so called Fallen, then so be it. He isn't a angel nor is he a demon he is on both sides, nothing wrong with that.” He said calmly.

When I thought about it, Cilan was right. Ash was nothing, he was on both sides and stayed away from the war.



Why do you have to be so positive?” I asked.



Being negative gets you no where.” He chuckles. I focused my energy on Cilan's brain, hoping to find out his true thoughts. “Get out of my brain, brother!'” He barked.



No!” I began to dig deeper into his thoughts, the true thoughts. They hit me like a freight train;

When I meet this so called princess, I will simply make her love me.

If she joins forces with me, I can easily defeat her father's kingdom and rule most of the remaining cities.

The Fallen could be a good asset to the team.

We can take over the Underworld.



Cilan tackles me to the ground. “Prying isn't a good thing to do, Brother.” He growled and got off me. I jumped up and threw a fire ball at him, he jumped to the side and growled. He clenched his fists and shut his eyes. In a instant multiple Cilan's surrounded me, I growled and looked around.



Since when could you do this!” I attempted to find the real Cilan.



It is one of three powers, brother.” Each clone of Cilan spoke. I lit my knuckles on fire and started to spin. The fire on my fists danced off, hitting the Cilan clones, and causing them to disintegrate. I stopped spinning and looked at the two remaining clones and the one real Cilan.



Stronger then I expected.” They spoke in sync.



Hiding among yourself Cilan? It shows you aren't much of a warrior.” I joked. One of the Cilan's jumped out and threw a punch. I grabbed his wrist with my hand and threw him to the ground with ease, once his back hit the ground he disintegrated. I looked up at the final two with a grin on my face.



Are you going to reveal yourself?” I asked. One Cilan stepped forward.



You are hiding a power. Your third power, I assume.” Cilan chuckled. “Show me it. Show me your strength.” He challenged.



Are you sure you can handle it?” I sneered.



Bring it.”He glared at me, waiting. I raised my hands to the sky, and smiled before I quickly brought my hands down. A flaming rock landed beside me.



Cosmic..Manipulation..”Cilan stared at the sky in awe. “Very powerful. Anything else beside meteorites?” He raised a brow.



Of course!”I opened up my hand to reveal a star.



A star? That is nothing!” Cilan grumbled.”You are disappointing me, brother!”



Wait for it!” I threw the star to the ground, before it exploded into a ball of fire, leaving a crater in the earth. Cilan looked at me, clearly impressed.



I expect you to train more, so you can face the Shades with ease. This is a marvellous and rare power, almost as rare as the Darkness.” He stated and turned around, waving his hands in the air extinguishing the dying star. “Come along, Brother. We are almost to our stopping point.” I sighed, he completely ignored the fact that we had just fought over something, and he was treating me like I was five!

 

"Where are we stopping?" I asked.

 

"In the next village." He tugged at his cloak.

 

"Which is called?"

 

"Daggor." He replied simply. Daggor? I have never heard of this village before, and by it's name it sounded like pretty tough village. "Full of blacksmiths, amories, and anything else that can create weapons and defences. It's my kind of village." Cilan said with a grin.

 

"Sounds fun.." My voice trailed off as Moonstone entered my thoughts.

 

The Fallen has gone missing.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Here you go, the last chapter for a week or more. Hope you liked it.
See you guys upon my return

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an awesome chapter! I love the fight scene and OMG ASH IS MISSING??!! :O

I hate Cilan. The end. .-.

Next chapter! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Everyone hates Cilan!
Thanks :3
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
Hey, this is a great chapter. I really enjoyed it :) I'm new to Writer's Cafe and so I haven't read any other chapters of this. However, I picked the story up straight away and found myself getting to know the characters.
I especially liked the action scene with the fireballs and multiple Cilans, great work!
I'd say keep it up, but after reading the other comments, you seem to be leaving? It's a shame, but good luck to you, man :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Uh oh ... Where's Ash? I hopes hes going to save Destiny! And Cilan... Sigh... These possessive demons and thier ulterior motives! Loved the kage bunshin (you know?). And loved Silas power... Can't wait to see him use it against the shades! Looking forward to your next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I don't like cilan one bit he is infuriating

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Lovely!!! :P :) ;(
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

*chuckles* If I want to...Dependssss
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Well my dogs and me say take ur time spend time with famil drink lots f fluids XD
Awesome chapter!!! :D Can't believe you are leaving writerscafe!!! I need the next chapter soon!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks..And It's well needed for awhile...
You can have it early since I talk to you on skype .. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Yay!!! XD lol
gahhhh! the feels! i want to keep reading but theres no more... :(

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ya..
Gahhhh!!!!! :( Now i'm all sad cause you're leaving it there :( Wow!!! I want to be manipulate the universe!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't like Cilan anymore (wonder why :P)

I can't beleive that this is happening!!!!!! :O I can't wait for more ;) I hope you feel better after your break!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lozzie

11 Years Ago

I really don't know :P
:) Then i wish for you only the best :) Good luck XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Lozzie

11 Years Ago

You're welcome :)
You were right, I loved it!!!!! XD
Omg, dirty, dirty Cilan!!! He thinks he can just roll in there and make Destiny love him, uh no, he better check himself!
I love Silas' powers! The cosmic control is so awesome! He's going to need that to save Destiny.
I can't wait to see what he does now that he knows Ash is missing and most likely going after Destiny!!! Amazing chapter!!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Who doesn't?!?!?!?!
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

True. Story. lol
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

yea!
Thank you for putting up Silas' chapter! *huggles you* I loved it alot. And I wonder where Ash has gone to now?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD I really can't wait until you're back with the next chapter.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

The next chapter .-. is intense...
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Yay! XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 18, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..