~Introduction~

~Introduction~

A Chapter by Art Lover/Love Writing
"

she starts off her story

"

             ~INTRODUCTION~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

                        My name is Robyn Anne and I'm 16. I am the only known Fidopuss. A Fidopuss is a person that is a third dog, third cat and third human.

                    My Mom, Liz Calhoun, is a Chat which is half cat and half human. My Dad is a Hond, that means he's half dog and half human. So that makes me the freak of the Chat and Hond world. I cannot hide behind looks because what I am shows through even that.

                    When I walk infront of my mirror I see a mutt and everyone reminds me except my sister, friend and boyfriend. On my left side I have a floppy dog ear and green eye. And on my right I have a pointy ear, a hazel cat eye and claws on two paws. My fur is raven black. My hair is an auburn with a red tint.

                       My sister, Lilah Raine, is so beautiful, but that's because she has a different Dad, but he left too. She has radiant red fur. And beautiful little cat ears. Her hair is this beautiful brown. Her brown eyes have this glow that I'll never understand. And get this she is only 12, she's not even an adult yet.

                        Even my best friend, Seraphina Rose AKA: Sera, is prettier than me. She has radiant white fur and aqua blue eyes. Her hear is so blonde that it is considered white. I am envious of her.

                       And my Boyfriend, Bryan Breedlove is so gorgeous. he has soft brown fur and dark brown hair. He has milk chocolate colored eyes. And he is so charming and sweet. My mother hates him though because he is a Hond. Cause as you can see she has a problem with Hond's(the short version my sister and me).

                       I know I will never belong in either world whether Human, Hond or Chat, but I know their are some that found room in their hearts for me.  But not even close to half the population of either worlds will except me.

                        A good thing about being a Fidopuss is I am aloud on both territories. The Chats and Hond's they have had their land seperated since they had a huge war. Most people wish I was one or the other but I love being able to visit on Chat territory and visit Hond territory. I can even live on Hond territoy. So that's good for Bryan and me. That way I can always visit my Mom and Lil. So it isn't all bad.

                         We live among you humans but you don't see us. That's because are world is invisble to you. We see you, but you don't see us. So it's pretty convenient that way. And the reason I'm telling you the secret of our exsitence is you need to believe we exist because my kinds(Hond and Chat) do awful things in your world. And since you can't see me this is the most convenient way to tell you how I help you and how you can see signs to help yourselfs(not that I don't like to help you and do good and all). 

                          But if you read on from here there is no going back because when you see the crimes that are commited you'll know. And just know that I'm totally against what they do. We don't really have a ruler or in your case a president. We rule our selfs, but most have a good conscientious. Like my family, friend and me.                    



© 2013 Art Lover/Love Writing


Author's Note

Art Lover/Love Writing
hope u love the Introduction :). i thought this book was in need of an introduction

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This sounds so interesting!!! This is seriously a very creative idea! Poor Robyn Anne, it must be hard being a Fidopuss, love the names you came up with btw :) I wonder what kind of mischievous things they are doing in our world! Reading on! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

So far I have not put any mischief in if that I remember and thanks I used the named I like
Very cute... I'm trying picture them all in my head! Curious to see what mischief they cause in our world :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Hehe
Nice beginning! I'll definitely read more.

It kinda reminds me of one of my books that I'm working on called Starshine. Like the parents pull a 'Romeo and Juliet' and the child ends up a freak. No worries, they aren't similar enough that others would think that we are copying each other or something. ^^

Reading on! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

I get what you mean :)
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Good I was hoping it would make sense
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Well, it does ^^
Ooooooh!! Nice start!! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

thanks I got the Idea from reading the twilight saga
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Ooh cool!!
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

yeah I thought of the differences between werewolves and vamps and it reminded me of dogs and cats d.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2013


Author

Art Lover/Love Writing
Art Lover/Love Writing

Dream Clouds, TX



About
i love to sketch and read. My favorite color is purple. my favorite types of books are fiction, fantasy, adventure, and young adult books.i am also a pug lover(i also own one.) I also love the show yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 30 Chapter 30

A Chapter by The Fallen


Chapter 31 Chapter 31

A Chapter by The Fallen