A New Life--from Loved by a Wolf

A New Life--from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

there still might be some mistakes..so please tell me so I can fix them as soon as possible! Thanks! :)

"
Chapter 11
"I thought you left for Hawaii after I broke up with you." Shane huffed.
"Well, I knew you would come back for me. And you did except with company." Roxana growled when she looked up at me.
Shane growled at Roxana and got off of her. Roxana got up and pretended to brush dust off of her. Shane was pacing the hallway very pissed off. I could see his eyes start to glow and his teeth becoming sharper.
"Where the hell is Andrei?"
"I'm not sure. It not his fault. I told him I could find to the bathroom myself that I didn't need 24/7 protection," I pleaded. I don't want Shane to hurt Andrei. It wasn't his fault.
"Andrei is here too. Oh la la. I got some catching up to do." 
I groaned. This Roxana chic is a crazy werewolf s**t.
"SOPHIE!! Where are you?" I heard a panic yell come down the hallway. Andrei came running towards me when Shane punched him in the jaw. 
"What the hell man," Shane yelled, " I ask you to look out for Sophie not leave her out of your sight." 
"Dude, I'm sorry. I was ambushed. Someone came behind me and hit with a vase." Andrei's gaze wondered off to Roxana who smiling very big. 
"Hello Roxana." Andrei said. He face got stern and wouldn't take his eyes off of her.
"I thought you were banished, my big hunky werewolf," Roxana said as she stroke his muscular arm. I saw Andrei tense at her touch. Who was this chic? 
"I'm not yours anymore, Roxana." 
"i know. I know. Hey ,Shaney-baby, I got to run. Maybe we can get together a catch up on things alone," Roxana gave me a nasty glare, but turned back to Shane smiling.
"Leave Roxana." 
She purred,"Oh, you know I love when you start commanding me." She smiled and kissed Shane on the cheek. I could feel my face get red with anger. My heart started to pulse really fast. I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins making me ready to jump up and kick her a*s. 

"Sophie, I'm so sorry I left you with her. I surprise you aren't dead," said Andrei.

"I told you Andrei. I can kick some werewolf butt. So what happen to you?"

" Someone sneaked up behind me with a vase. Knock me out for quite a while. "

" Did you get the his scent?" asked Shane.

" No. It happened too fast."

" Well at least I heard Sophie's scream. Are you sure you're right Sophie?"

" Of course I am. I can defend myself. By the way did you grab my bow and arrows?" I asked angrily.

"I did." 

As he handed me my bow, I never once looked at him. I was so angry with him. I thought he told me all his secrets

" Let's go.I found the room for us for the night." 

Shane lead us down a couple more hallways until he got to the room. Shane opened the door for me and put my belongings on the bed. The room was magnificent. There was a huge king bed in the middle with little tapestries above it. The walls were painted in a light pink color and the curtains were like the color of white chocolate. The sheets on the bed were silky smooth like sleeping on the cloud. I smiled at the luxury of this room trying to pretend like it was just a hotel room that I was staying here for only a momentary time. But reality soon kicked in. This room this luxurious room was going to be my forever dungeon. Forever locked in the magnificent walls to become a slave, the toy, a pathetic human in the midst of all the supernatural beings these werewolves. If only I was truly like one of them.

You are part of the pack. Not a slave. You are mine and you will never be treated like trash or dirt I promise Shane's voice in my mind. 

Why was this happening to me? Was this the cycle of my life? Did my true birth parents get ready me because I was nothing. Did they even care?

"Sophie, they did care. They gave you a loving family who took care of you. Sophie, fate chooses who we are or what we are to be in the future. It is our destiny. You ,Sophie, are my destiny. I'll find out what happened to your family. I'll find out why you are mine. If there's anything I can do to reverse it. I will for you because I love you." Shane stroked my hair and pulled me into a hug. 

"I never wanted you to be in this mess. When I first saw you being attacked by the mountain lion, I knew I shouldn't have saved you, but the fear the terror in your eyes. They were calling out to me. To save you. So I did. After a while, I couldn't stop thinking about you after I dropped you off at the hospital so I sneaked in the middle of the night to check up on you. But I couldn't stay away from you. I found out what school you went to  and enrolled in it as quickly as I could."

"Oh, Shane. Why do you have to be such a sweetheart," I smiled and kissed him. I couldn't stay mad it him for long. Who cares if he has a ex-girlfriend who is a major s**t. Who cares that I have to become a human slave to the werewolves. Who cares that I'm the mate to a werewolf. And who cares that I'm kissing Shane in front of Andrei who is watching us like we are a show on TV. 

"Andrei, you freak." I laughed. 

"What I'm sorry you are the one who forgot that I'm standing right here." Andrei smirked. 

Shane laughed . "Come on man. Talk about awkward." 

"So where are you boys sleeping for the night." 

"I have a room next door since I get so distracted by you." Shane smiled and kissed me again. 

"I'm sleeping here since I don't get distracted by you. Plus, I have to protect you." Andrei smiled. 

" But there is only one bed." I began to say, but of course loud mouth Andrei interrupted saying,"I'm not going to cuddle with you. For you information there is another bed in the other room." I turned around to see that my room was a conjoined room. In the other room I see another king size bed. 

"Oh." 

We all then started to laugh.

"Goodnight. Sleep tight. Tomorrow morning we are going on our first werewolf hunt." Shane bent down to kiss my forehead and headed to his room. 

"So." Andrei said after Shane left. 

"What are you thinking up in your head of yours?"

"Oh, nothing just how I'm going to bring back more food  than you." Andrei headed over to his room.

"You aren't even part of the Pack." 

"I didn't say I was giving it to the Pack." he chuckled and licked his lips. I shivered.

"So when you are in werewolf form does raw meat taste good to you."

"Of course it does. It is food." 

I rolled my eyes, "I know that its food."

"Then why did you ask?" 

"Whatever." I laughed, " You  know I have never seen you in your wolf form yet."

"You will soon enough. And let me warn you I am still hot in wolf form." 

"Haha. Yeah right." I yawned and stretched. "Well, I'll see tomorrow. Goodnight, Andrei." I turned off the lights.

"I think I changed my mind. Want to cuddle?" I heard him say from his dark room.

"Go to bed!" I yelled and threw a pillow  at him which landed in the middle of the room. Great. One less comfortable pillow. I heard Andrei laughing evilly in his room. I pulled the warm blankets over my head and fell asleep. 

The next morning, I was abruptly woken by a fast pace knocking at my door.  I look across my room to see Andrei still sleeping. 

I groaned, "Andrei, wake up! Get the door."

"I'm sleeping leave me alone." He groaned back.

"Hello! Wake up." said the frustrated knocker.

I threw a pillow at Andrei. 

"Oh, don't worry Sophie. I'm such a gentleman that I'll get my lazy butt up and open the door." I mocked him. 

Andrei laughed and said in a high pitched voice ,"Thank you, Andrei."

I laughed. I don't sound like that. Once I got to the door, I opened it up to see a very fluster girl.  She was a little younger than me, Probably around fourteen. She was very skinny and really pale. She had curly brown hair that looked unbrushed. You could tell that she was physically weak and was getting no good care. The girl's mouth was gaping open when she saw me.

"Wow," she finally choked out,"You are so pretty."

"Thanks." 

"So you are the human from America that came here to save your parents." She had a hint of an accent. Probably French.

"Yes." I smiled. "My name is Sophie. What's your name."

"Catherine. That was a very brave thing you did. I don't think I could ever do that." 

"So you work here."

She scoff,"More like a slave here." 

"Slave? Why?"

"Well,my father is or was a hunter. He came here to Romania and by accident he shoot someone in their wolf form just outside the village. The council was going to kill him, but he made a bargain with them. He said he had a daughter that was useless to him but was a hard worker. He gave me to them like he selling a cow. He was excepting that they would spare him, but they killed him right when he turned his back to leave. I was only seven. It haunts me every night. I'm sorry," Catherine laughed,"I just met you and telling you my burdens." 

"No, its okay." I grabbed her hand, "So you are a human." 

"Yes. I was so happy when I heard a human was part of the Pack."

"Yeah. I'm glad too. So, why you waking us up this early?"

"Oh, yes. Us. You and your mate?"

"Ha," Andrei came to the doorway, "Can you imagine me being your mate, Sophie." He turned to Catherine who seemed mesmerized by Andrei, "I'm her guardian. Her mate is down the hall." 

"Oh. Well, the King wants to see you all down for breakfast before the afternoon hunt. Good day." She curtsied and went down the hall to knock on Shane's door. 

"I guess will see soon if you really are the greatest hunter." Andrei grinned.

"Will see. It will be a challenge since you have an advantage over me." I smiled back.

"And that is?" 

"You are a werewolf, but that wouldn't stop me from kicking your a*s." 

"Will see about that. Andrei laughed evilly.



© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
The end of chapter 11! Comments?
What you think of Catherine?
Who hit Andrei with a vase?
Who will be the greatest hunter? Andrei or Sophie?
Will Roxana take revenge on Sophie!?! O.o
We will find out in chapter 12! Hope you have fully enjoyed my book and take the time to check out my poems. :) Have a blessed day!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really enjoyed this chapter, and it's funny too :D Will definitely read more of this book. I think I've read most of the chapters, not sure though.

I only found one mistake;
" .. By the way did you grabbed my bow and arrows? .. "
It should be grab, not grabbed

Great chapter, nevertheless :D :D
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

@AL/LW: Yes!! TIG you wanna be our friend?
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

YES, please!!!! :D lol
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol.. COOL!!! :D



Reviews

I feel so bad for Catherine :( I think Devon hit Andrei with the vase... And Sophie will totally kick Andrei's measly a*s(if he even has one) :P As for Roxana probably, she sounds like that kind of person. I think that everyone in your book is a little to forward with telling people their lives stories. Just a comment, not a criticism. This was a Wonderful chapter. Nicely written :D

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rhea752

10 Years Ago

Except Shane he's fine. lol he's very fiiiiiiine ;P
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
super sayain equals taking the browns to the super bowl. lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Huh?? :/ lol
Nate

11 Years Ago

just being random. i was playing drgaon ball online and the dragon stole my wish
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Haha! Don't worry I'm random all the time. Dragon Ball?? Never heard of the site.
Catherine sounds so cute! The poor girl. And I think Sophie will be a better hunter. XD
And Roxana won't have any luck getting Shane back. He's too in love with Sophie.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay! :) I'm working on it right now.
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

YAY!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
I loved all of it! Especially the pillow throughimg parts! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha I love Andrei! Him and Sophie have the best interactions! Shane is so sweet! This is great! Excited for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Glad you enjoyed! :)
Okay...
Catherine seems nice!
I WANNA FIND OUT WHO HIT ANDREI!!!
I think Andrei and Catherine would be mates... Oooooh!!
I would say Sophie is the greatest hunter...
I think she would!!

AND I NEED NEXT CHAPTER UP... LIKE NOW!!
Lol...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

*whinning* no more suspense!
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol!
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Cx
I really enjoyed this chapter, and it's funny too :D Will definitely read more of this book. I think I've read most of the chapters, not sure though.

I only found one mistake;
" .. By the way did you grabbed my bow and arrows? .. "
It should be grab, not grabbed

Great chapter, nevertheless :D :D
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

@AL/LW: Yes!! TIG you wanna be our friend?
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

YES, please!!!! :D lol
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol.. COOL!!! :D
Cathrine seems like such the sweet heart and I really feel for her. :(
Who hit Andrei with a vase? You hurry up and tell me, sister! :D
Definitely Sophie!!! ^^
Someone needs to duct-tape Roxanna's mouth shut then throw her over a cliff after binding her body with rope... :/
And the Andrei-and-Sophie moments made me L-O-L so freaking hard! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

It was... Meh. Too lazy to think right now. ._.
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! Then you'll be surprised when you find out who did it! :)
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)
Lololol anderi and Sophie are hilarious omg I'm laughing my head off!!! Do glad you posted the next chapter now see I can't type a long review cause I'm on my dumb ipo maybe tomorrow I will return to this chapter and type this big long thing about what I loved but andrei and sophie are seriously hilarious and if something is misspelt. Lame auto correct

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! I know how it feels. Stupid auto correct! :P I just review your chapter! Glad you like Andre.. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Omg ikr he is like perfect!! Shane's cool to lol but andrei is awesome. I like the fact that he is s.. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

I know right! Andrei is like the big brother to Sophie. At first I was tempted to make a love triang.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

650 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..