Waiting---Loved by a Wolf

Waiting---Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

(Shane's POV)

"
                                         Chapter 18 (Shane's POV) 

                       

    I could have done it! I should have gave Sophie my blood. No, I can't risk it. I paced back and forth in front of my dad's office. He was on the phone with one of King's Michael's pack members. I felt a growl from inside of me. My wolf was growing very impatient. What is taking him so long! I stopped when I heard the my dad say "bye". He opened the door and looked at me. 

I bowed and asked, "When is he coming?"  I felt a hand on my shoulder, "He is in our territory, but he has another hour or so to reach the village."

I felt teeth grew sharper and tried to keep back a growl. My father gripped my shoulder harder, "Son, you must control your wolf." 

"I'm trying, but he wants Sophie to be safe." I hold on to frame of the door for balance. For a moment my dad showed affection toward me just by having his hand on my shoulder. After mom's death, he would never tuck me in, and never held my hand when I was a kid. The only way I knew he cared was when he said "i love you" at random times, and hugged me on my birthday. 

      

    In my mind, I heard Sophe calling me. I finally looked up at him and saw that he was smiling. He knew Sophie was calling for me. He ushered me out and said he would tell me if he heard any more news of King Michael's whereabouts. I smiled back and ran as fast as I could to my Sophie. I found her in her room talking to Catherine. I could feel Sophie was sad and confused, and then she blocked me out. She quickly turned around to face me. She smiled and ran to me. I embraced her and kissed her head. Why do i have to be such a coward? She blocking her true feelings from me. I loosen my grip and pulled away from her. I asked Catherine to leave the room. Catherine jumped off from her chair and walked quickly out of the room. Before she left she gave Sophie a big smile and mouthed, "Bye." I'm so glad Sophie had Catherine, though it made me jealous when she would be more open to her and not me. I sat on the chair where Catherine was at and left my eyes to wander the wooden floors. 

"Is he here yet?" She asked softly, 

"No," I replied as I watched an ant walked by my foot. 

          As the silence was building up in the room Sophie asked, "Are you okay?" 
I quickly glance up at her and plastered a smile on my face, "Yea, don't worry about me." 
Sophie rolled her eyes, "Something is wrong. Just tell me." 
I let my fake smile fade and let my eyes wandered back to the ground. "Sophie, just drop it. I'm fine."
"No, you are not. Shane please tell me what's wrong." She paused and looked at the ground. "Is it because of me? When I wanted to do the blood exchange."
 I looked up at her and softly said, "No! It was not your fault." 
I could feel anger brewing up inside of Sophie and it was ready to come out.
"NO! Then who is it Shane? Huh? Why are you acting like this, " Sophie asked yelling. 
"ITS ME!" I screamed back and ended it with a growl. Sophie looked at me in shock. 
"You know why I would not do the blood exchange with you? Because I'm a coward. i wanted to wait until...." No, I wasn't going to ruin the surprise. This is why I wanted her father to hurry up. I wanted to ask for his permission and blessing, so I can marry Sophie. My beloved Sophie. 
"Until what." Sophie asked. 

Before I could reply I heard my father through the pack mind link, "He is here, son, but there is a problem."
I felt my heart beat faster. Finally, I can make things right between me and Sophie and get rid of that freak named Vlad. 
"I'm coming,"  I replied back through the link. 
"I have to go. I'll be back soon." I rushed out of the room but right when I was about to shut the door Sophie called out, "You didn't answer my question." I smiled and rushed back to her to kiss her with all my might. Sophie was stunned and froze up like a rock. What the hell! Her father is here. I might as well tell her. I smirked and replied, " Until I marry you." 
Before she could say anything I kissed her again leaving her breathless and left the room. Even though I was a great distance away now from her room I could hear her precious heart beat fast. Once I got to my father's closed doors to his office. I composed myself and knocked twice on the wooden door. My father opened it  and gave me a small smile. I slowly walked in.

 On my father's leather couch sat an Original Werewolf, King Michael. He had grayish blue eyes, and black hair that was combed back. He had to be around his late forties or early fifties. He had a stern look on his face, but it brighten up as he saw me. 
"Good afternoon, my Alpha." I saw as I bowed. King Michael smiled at my father, "He will make a good Alpha some day, Damien." 
My father bowed and said, "If you say."
King Michael turned his attention back to me, "Prince Shane of the Romanian Pack, how old are you?" 
"18. But sir I..." King Michael's chuckle interrupted me. 
"That is wonderful. Are you fully trained in hand-to-hand combat?"
"Yes sir. I wanted..." 
"Marvelous! Damien, you have trained your boy well." So, I waited all this time for him to interrupted me and ask me about my combat experiences. 
"Alpha Michael! I have something important to ask you." I raised my voice. My father gave me a death glare. 
King Michael smile faded away slowly, "Oh, yes. Please continue." 
"I'm not sure if my father told you, but we have found your lost daughter. And she happens to be my mate. Something terrible has happened to her, and I want to fix it but first I want to marry her with your permission." 
King Michael sat there thinking. I looked at my father to see if he was happy and proud of me, but all he did was looked away. 
King Michael began to laugh happily, "You met my daughter already!!" 
I looked at him confusedly, "Yes! I have known her for awhile." 
"I didn't know you been at my town! This is wonderful! My daughter has found her mate just when I found her! When do you want the wedding and ceremony to be? This summer?"  
"Well I was thinking in about a week or month. But sir what do you mean you found her? I found your daughter Sophie." 
Slowly King Michael's laughter died. 
"Sophie?" 
I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Sophie your lost daughter! I found her!" 
King Michael's next response would shock me the most. 


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
OHHHHH!!!!
Hey my amazing friends! I finally wrote chapter 18! Yay!
Hope you liked it even though its a bit short.

So what do you think of King Michael?
What is King Michael going to say to Shane?
How will Sophie take it!

These questions will be answered in the next chapter or if you persuade me to tell you lol!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What! Whoa... So who did King Michael find? What is he about to say?? Serious cliffhanger! Anyways, as for the rest, Shane is so romantic and sweet in the way that he cares for Sophie but I'm still not sure how I feel about Shane wanting to wait until marriage for the blood exchange... In the meanwhile Sophie has to suffer so much! And I wonder if something bad will happen before then. Ahhh!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


POST NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Sorry for late review... I have so much going on at the moment so yeah..

BUT POST NEXT CHAPTER!!! ASAP!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

It's okay! :) i'm posting it today, once i editing it 10 more times lol. :) thanks for reading! :)
Anonymous Girl

10 Years Ago

Aah okay and it's okay :)
Okay, I loved all of this. King Michael seems like a great guy. And I'm curious about why he stopped laughing when Shane told him which daughter he had fallen in love with. Is there something more to Sophie we don't know about? I have to find out! Wonderful job, and I can't wait for more. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dark Rider

10 Years Ago

Same to you. :)
Dark Rider

10 Years Ago

Same to you. :)
Dark Rider

10 Years Ago

Same to you. :)
OMG OMG OMG I NEED MORE!!!!!!! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

lol! I'm writing chapter 19 right now! :)
YAYZ!!! I'm so happy that I finally got to read this awesome chapter and my heart is so very warmed by Shane wanting to marry Sophie! He is just so perfect and romantic!!! >.< I hope that creep Vlad will be chased out of Sophie's head soon. She's such an amazing character and doesn't deserve that torture. :/

I like King Michael's personality but I feel like there's something wrong... I mean, he acts like he doesn't know his own daughter!!! >.<

OMG I'm really glad that King Michael agreed to the marriage but I don't think what he's gonna say next is gonna be good. >.<

I have a feeling that Sophie's not gonna be very happy... o.o

Next ch ASAP! :D


Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

omg! its going to be sooo intense!! :)
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Can't wait! >:D
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

:D
Oh my..gosh...What is he going to say to him?!?!?!?!
Im so confused!! >.< Why must you keep me waiting like this
I shall get you to tell me >:3 I know I will

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago


Mwahhh!!!! You can try!!! But I'm not telling! :)

OH, NO!!! :O You have to try!.. read more
The Fallen

10 Years Ago

For all books lol.. Destiny is back where she was last time -.-
Cora isnt helping me at all.read more
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Awww....Well keep trying. :) I don't have anything to read... :( lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

543 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on June 26, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


6. Changes 6. Changes

A Chapter by Bella Luna


Chapter 30 Chapter 30

A Chapter by The Fallen


Chapter 32 Chapter 32

A Chapter by The Fallen