Entry Seven: Stupidity

Entry Seven: Stupidity

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Boy do I feel stupid. I handed Entries One – Six to Eric, letting him read them. I only hoped to let him know how I had felt, and what my reactions were, so that when the situation came up again, he would know how to maybe deal with his side better.

 

Notice I said when, not if.

 

Just before third hour science, I asked whether he had read it yet. His reply? He had given it to Jamie to read. It’s not that I didn’t necessarily want her to read it, but I had planned on resolving the situation differently with her.

 

Jamie is more sensitive, and so telling her right out is not the best approach. Now Eric is no longer on speaking terms with me, and I don’t know what to do.

 

It’s church tonight and we’re going caroling. The very four friends that I’m having struggles with are all that I have to hang out with.

 

I wanted tonight to be fun. Tonight was supposed to be great. If my youth leader read this, she’d say something like, “it’s just your perspective”.

 

It’s so hard to have fun when your friends are off by themselves and you’re stuck alone.

 

“If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs…”

 

If only Eric would talk to me.

 

If only Jamie wouldn’t worry so much…

 



© 2008 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

good job i would feel bad to if i had to spend a whole night with people i was having problems with.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another good chapter! Each chapter brings the plot more and more in depth. I love how you added in the 'if only' part because I find myself saying that sometimes. Good job!

"If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs�"


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2008
Last Updated on December 24, 2008


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing