Entry Eight: Decisions

Entry Eight: Decisions

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Okay, so tonight wasn’t as bad as I thought. Amanda decided she was on speaking terms with me, so we stayed at the back of the group, once in awhile giving an overly heartfelt yell in the strangest places.

 

Eric said that he’s decided that the problem between us was over. I won’t believe it until he begins to talk to me normally.

 

Unofficially Eric and Jamie are going out. The only thing holding them back is that they aren’t allowed to. The problem is, Eric is overly…protective of Jamie.

 

The reason, I think, as explained to me, or attempted to explain to me, by Jamie, is that he was mad at me for upsetting Jamie.

 

See what I mean? Won’t talk to me, just because of a little misunderstanding that he caused by giving it to her to read. I didn’t want her to be approached that way. He chose for me.

 

In a show I once watched, a girl was blamed for hurting someone, and was continually told that it was all her fault. She soon began to believe that it was true, and soon couldn’t take it any more, though it wasn’t her fault.

 

I feel almost the same way. My brain is telling me it’s all my fault and my heart is believing it.

 



© 2008 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What is your idea of talking more to you more frequently? Maybe you are asking to much of your friends?

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow, I liked the end! It seems once things take one step forward they seem to the go two steps back. Can't wait to read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2008
Last Updated on December 24, 2008


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing