Entry Five: Frustration

Entry Five: Frustration

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

The hardest part it feels like right now, is knowing whether this whole episode is just in my head. Whether they really do care, and I’m just blowing it up and making a mountain out of a molehill.

 

I don’t know how I can figure out whether it is real. Maybe it’s just that my feelings towards them in this time are more inclined to not be very nice.

 

Or it could be that when one little thing happens, it really affects me.

 

ERGH!!!!!!

 

I’d write more, but I just can’t think…

 



© 2008 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yup, so true, that seems to be my life as of recently too. I really how this shows her feelings, another good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

One of the things that helps in this situation is simply to keep writing. Many times the truth lies between the paragraphs, not in them. But how can you discover that truth if there are no paragraphs?

I look forward to reading more soon--

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2008
Last Updated on December 24, 2008


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing