Chapter 5~ Bad Dream

Chapter 5~ Bad Dream

A Chapter by Destiny Crawford

As I opened the door to my room, I saw that it was a mess. What would Seth think of it? What if he broke up with me just because I was a messy person? He doesn't deserve me. Seth is gorgeous and I'm just average. What does he see in me anyway? I looked at him with nervous eyes.

 

"Wow. You got a cleaner room than I do! How do you keep it this tidy? I got to get you over to my house so you can teach me your ways." He smiled my favorite smile.

 

"Oh..." I said relieved.

 

"What you thought I was going to break up with you because you have a messy room?" He asked, playing around.

 

"Yes." I had a serious expression on my face.

 

He took my face in his hands and whispered, "You're too good to let go of." He grinned slightly. I leaned up to kiss him and he let me. It was a nice kiss too. Very sweet.

 

"Hmm... That was nice." I smiled Seth's favorite smile. He smiled back at me, obviously pleased at my comment.

 

***

I said goodnight to Seth as he walked out my front door. He got on his motorcycle and drove away.

 

"Be careful!" I called after him. He probably didnt hear me, but oh well. It's the thought that counts.

 

I walked inside ready to be ambushed by Derek's questions. But, when I did walk inside, my father was back to watching the My Little Pony show. He always watched that, because it reminds him of when I was little. When my mother was alive. I didn't like him watching it because it caused him pain. Later on, he got used to the show and now, it gives him happiness.

 

"Well?" I asked, scared.

 

"Well, what?" He looked truly confused.

 

"Do you have anything to say about my new boyfriend?" I waited impatiently.

 

"Nope, he seems fine to me." He smiled.

 

"Wow, that was easier than I'd thought it would be." I whispered to myself."Dad, I had a 'play date' with the wolf today."

 

"You, what?" He ran up to me and held my shoulders firmly."Are you okay? Did it hurt you? How did you come back alive? Did Seth have some part in this 'play date'?"

 

"I wasn't hurt at all." I lied. I am a very good lier. At least a good enough lier. "Seth scared off the wolf somehow. He saved my life." That part was true.

 

"I like him even more now!" He embraced me in a bear hug.

 

"Dad, cut it out!" I was laughing really hard."Hey would it be okay if I tried to make plans with Seth this weekend?"

 

"Sure! I don't care what you do! As long as your with him." Then he looked as if he changed his mind. "Well, I don't want you doing anything you know your not soposed to."

 

"Dad, for the last time! I am not going to drink at fourteen! I am a freshman in high school, for crying out loud!" I was seriously annoyed with him thinking that I was going to get drunk one of these days.

 

"Okay, okay." He put up his hands in surrender. He turned around to go watch My Little Pony again.

 

I went up to my room to relax.

 

***

 

I was running as fast as I could through the forest. My screaming should have alarmed the people of my town and they should have already found me in the forest, but they never came. I didn't know what I was running from. I just knew that it was something.

 

Then, Seth was in front of me. His eyes were red, eyebrows pulled together. He had a nasty expression on his face. But I was too scared in the dream to notice."Seth, run!" I had told him. He didn't budge. I started to push him, try to make him run. He still didnt move.

 

I looked at his face as he fiercely stared in to mine. I don't even think he saw me. It looked like he saw through me. Then, he took my face in his hands, as if to kiss me. But he was more fierce this time. He took my head and pulled it to my right, so my neck was bare.

 

Before I knew it, Seth was drinking my blood. I screamed in terror.

 

***

 

And that's when I woke up screaming and gasping for air. Was Seth a vampire? No, he couldn't be. Berely any vampires were seen in Delphian Hieghts. And if they were spotted... They would be destroyed...



© 2012 Destiny Crawford


Author's Note

Destiny Crawford
Tell me your thoughts on the "dream part".

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on April 7, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012


Author

Destiny Crawford
Destiny Crawford

With my best friend "Ms. Mockingjay" in Carson City, NV



About
I am a teenager that lives in Nevada. My name is Destiny (of course) and I love to write! That's why im here! Hope you guys like my writing :) Btw my best friend is "Ms. Mockingjay" or Eden Maple :) .. more..

Writing