Chapter 6~ Breakfast

Chapter 6~ Breakfast

A Chapter by Destiny Crawford

 I noticed I was sweating, so I got up and took a shower. It felt nice to have the hot water on my skin. It felt nicer to know that I would be clean the next time Seth saw me. Once my shower was done I dried off and got dressed.

 

I put on my favorite black tank-top with my black, silver, and purple flannel shirt. I also put on my old pair of dark-wash skinny jeans. Along with that, I slipped on my worn out, black sneakers. I pulled out my straightner and fully straightened my hair. As I glanced in the mirror, I saw that I actually looked kind-of pretty today. I don't mean that in a arrogant way though.

 

I plopped down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen. When I walked in to the kitchen, I saw Derek reading the paper. Yes! For once he isn't watching the My Little Pony show.

 

"Hey, Dad. What'cha reading?" I asked. Despite my horrible nightmare, I was in a really good mood.

 

"An article on the My Little Pony show." He smiled to himself. My jaw dropped open. I quickly shut it and rolled my eyes.

 

I sat down across from him at our table. I didn't need to get my bowl and cereal, because Derek already got it for me and set it on the table. He was too sweet.

 

I quickly ate my breakfast and sat in my seat, bouncing, just a little. Then, I heard a knock at the door.

 

"That's Seth!" I exclaimed. Derek grunted, showing that he was to engrossed in the My Little Pony artical to care. I went and got the door.



© 2012 Destiny Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012


Author

Destiny Crawford
Destiny Crawford

With my best friend "Ms. Mockingjay" in Carson City, NV



About
I am a teenager that lives in Nevada. My name is Destiny (of course) and I love to write! That's why im here! Hope you guys like my writing :) Btw my best friend is "Ms. Mockingjay" or Eden Maple :) .. more..

Writing