Chapter 8~ Will, My Protector

Chapter 8~ Will, My Protector

A Chapter by Destiny Crawford

"Hey, why are you mad?" William asked me. I crossed my arms and fell onto my bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

 

"Im mad because my father didnt tell me that I had a half brother! I cant believe I did not know for seventeen years!" I rolled over onto my face. Then, I felt William next to me on the bed.

 

"You can call me Will. If you want to." He said polietly.

 

"Ok, Will, how come you didnt visit me earlier?"

 

"My father would not let me. He was afraid that I would like this family better than my own." I heard him chuckle. "My father always wanted our family to be perfect. But, it wasnt. He could not make our mother love him the way he loved her. My father went into depression and he went suicidal. He was dead on my fifteenth birthday. Then, I decided to raise myself on my own. But that didnt work out too well."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I got bitten by a vampire." He sighed.

 

"That means you're a.......v-v-vampire." I stuttered pushing myself back away from him.

 

"Dont worry. I was sent here to protect you. And so was your friend, Seth. He is a...." He was looking for the right words. " A vampire/warewolf! Even the Big Bad Wolf fears him."

 

I sat there and absorbed the information. "So why were you sent here to protect me?"

 

"Because the pack of the Big Bad Wolf is after you. They smelt your blood. And they wanted it. The Big Bad Wolf went to retrieve you but Seth got in the way and protected you. Good job Seth!" He said.

 

"So how exactly is Seth a vampire/warewolf?"

 

"He can turn into a warewolf and when in regular form, he is a vampire. You know, he actually loves you. He believes its love at first sight."

 

"How did you know about us?"

 

"I can read minds." He said, smug. My thoughts suddenly felt unsafe and unprivate. "Oh, dont worry I wont read your mind if you dont want me to."

 

"Ok. Well, Im going to sleep. You're not going to sleep outside my window are you?" I said teasing him.

 

"Well that isnt such a bad idea." He said as he walked out my door. I felt suddenly alone. Then, I heard a knock on my window. It was Seth.

 

"Hey." I said, greeting him with a kiss. He kissed me back.



© 2012 Destiny Crawford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on April 24, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012


Author

Destiny Crawford
Destiny Crawford

With my best friend "Ms. Mockingjay" in Carson City, NV



About
I am a teenager that lives in Nevada. My name is Destiny (of course) and I love to write! That's why im here! Hope you guys like my writing :) Btw my best friend is "Ms. Mockingjay" or Eden Maple :) .. more..

Writing