Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

It was too late to walk back

"

  Two hours later I was cuddling with my pillow pet watching the night sky turn into a cold darkness. I spent the rest of my evening conversing with Carly. We made plans to attend the premiere of "Drought" it was supposed to be the number one movie booming in Hollywood right now. Mom knocked on he door twice and asked if I needed anything before bed. All I wanted was her permission to go to the movie tomorrow night but of course she wouldn't let me go after my tantrum this afternoon. I gave her a tight hug, and answered with a calm no. After mom left I gripped my sheets and pulled them over my head so the moon wouldn't seem so close. The next day everything appeared to be off. It all started this morning when mom's hair was blue with hot pink steaks, after she left the kitchen Amber said she looked like a Scene girl...I tried not too laugh to loud. But after lunch is when the real insanity hit.

   Carly surprised me with a friendly visit and ate cookies with me. I took her to the window in the bathroom and made her look at the new neighbor. 

"Blondie! My favorite!" she yelled, which was followed by a let's go say hello. Usually I would be nervous to say hi to a new kid, but Queen Bee's Delia and Natalie went out. Carly and I roamed over to his house, and Carly pranced up to the stool he was sitting on. Carly stepped back twice out of fear and hesitance. I could tell because she was constantly looking back at me. I can only imagine what's bothering her. As I got closer to the garage I saw Delia smiling at me.

  I couldn't believe Delia beat us to him. It was too late to walk back so I kept going. And there he was seated next to Delia...blond beauty himself. His eyes were big and dreamy, his skin was the perfect shade of creamy beige. By just one fast glance at his feet I could tell he was a skater. 

  "Zac this is Carly and Xavier they're freaks don't bother with them." If the new kid wasn't here Carly would have claw marks from her temple to chin. Delia's phone rang before Carly had a chance to retaliate. 

  "Well that was Natalie I'll see you later Zac, oh and I'll see you freaks on the first day."

"Was that a promise or threat you little--?" Carly shouted after her ears perked up. I pulled her back before she finished her sentence. What a nice first impression we all just made on Zac! As Delia began her trip back to her house she managed to scrape her heels and fall on her face like a complete klutz. I could see that Zac yearned to laugh but he was too much of a gentleman while the rest of us argued. Once Delia got back up and exited the picture Carly apologized to Zac about her behavior.

 "Hey I get it, we all have enemies". Zac grinned at me and asked what my name was, but before I could answer his mother whisked him away to talk to eat dinner. I looked at my watch and whispered the word dinner under my breath. It was already 6:29 wow did the time fly by. Carly and I raced back to my place and mom had pizza on the counter with a note attached to the box. She said she'd be home by twelve. 

 "Hey Amber's spending the night at her friends house and the movie starts at nine we can be home in time let's just go". The words Carly just said didn't suprise me she's just that type of girl. 

 



© 2012 Brianaswriting


Author's Note

Brianaswriting
please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing