Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

Daisy worried me for a second

"
  Daisy said she'd be here soon to pick me up for tonight's big dinner. She sent my a text to come outdoors. Her small, candy apple red car was parked by the mailbox. I hopped in with tears in my eyes from the smell of her car. 
  "Ugh it smells like-" I hollered.
  "I know...it's Mattie's gym bag dude," I leaned over to kiss Daisy on the cheek, then I made my way for Mattie's bag. I sniffed it with fright. 
   I opened it cautiously as we drove away from my lonely house. Inside was a wet, moldy paper towel, old socks, and ancient Mr.Taco bags. I looked at Daisy like she was insane for letting him make her car reek like that. 
   "Hey! don't look at me like that mom was at work and he needed a ride home," she said sharply.
    When we pulled up into her driveway it was like a huge gust of wind knocked me out because I was unconscious. When I woke up I was in Mattie's room and a pleasant looking Mattie was crouched by my side. I could barely talk right because on my way down I bit my tongue. Mattie had a bloody cotton swab attached to his shirt, so I puled it off. 
   "I wouldn't even have to touch a cotton swab if it wasn't for you, and your nonstop bleeding," he made me feel bad. I said sorry in a soft tone, which caused him to smile...not a little smile but a large grin. We talked, and talked for a long time. I couldn't believe that I was stressed over seeing Mattie. Were having a great time right now! 
 Mattie puckered his lips in attempt to make me laugh even harder. 
 "Hey I'll be right back i'm gonna go get you something to eat big baby," I said thanks like a flirty little girl. I was stretched out, across Mattie's bed and he was going to feed me in a matter of time. Then Daisy rushed in.
   "Hey um so, well...just, ugh I don't know how i'm gonna tell you this man." Daisy worried me for a second. Once she finished stuttering Mattie came upstairs with a box of pizza.
 "Hey I know how much you love your wings so we bought extra for you. I couldn't carry both so-" Mattie was cutoff. But someone completed his sentence. 
  "So I brought them up here!" Delia finished Mattie's statement. 


© 2012 Brianaswriting


Author's Note

Brianaswriting
I hope you all enjoy this! please review this chapter :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on September 20, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing