(2)Boarding School

(2)Boarding School

A Chapter by Bug377
"

Janet goes to Boarding School when she is 14, and realizes how much she misses Jeremy.

"

          1970

 

         As I got off the train, I looked up and saw not a school, but a mound of bricks. Mother had made me go here. She thought it would be easier for me. She said that she didn't have a good homelife for me, and she wanted to spend all of her money on here. I picked up my trunk and scratched my arm that was trapped in the itchy uniform. I would really miss all of my friends.

        When I got to my dorm room,  I saw a letter on my bed. IT was a familiar blue envelope with messy handwriting. I opened it. It read:

Dear Janet, I miss you and I heard that you enrolled here. I will see you around campus. Jeremy.

 

        Right then and there my heart skipped a beat. Jeremy had been in my head for the past seven years. He was the cutest boy ever and I still had a secret crush on him. I knew I would recognize him as soon as I saw him. I looked at the clock and saw that I had half an hour til class. I would just go ahead and walk around, saying it was a tour of the school.

       When I escaped that prison they called a dorm, I saw him. His shaggy blond hair was in his face. His blue eyes were glistening. I just stood there. Stared. Not aware of everyone around me.

       "JANET! My girl!" I heard a voice shout. Then I realized, the angel was talking. He had braces now!

      "Hi." I said, unable to speak. Everybody was turning around.

      He came up and hugged me. "How about coffee at 10?"

      "Sure, I'd love to." I said. We agreed to meet up at 11 at The Coffee Cup on campus.

      When I got there, It was packed. Tons of people were in line. I saw Jeremy standing in line, almost ready to order. Finally, we got up there. I got a scoop of vailla ice cream. I didn't like coffee yet. Jeremy put his order in and we both payed. I found us a cozy booth by the window. I noticed Jeremy didn't have anything, but right when I started to ask why, a server with a green glass came up and handed it to him. She also winked. I gasped. I wanted to yell 'she was flirting with you!' but I didn't.

      I noticed I must really like Jeremy because everytime I was around him I worried about everything. I thought that I should have gotten coffee because I look like a little kid now. He will never like me. It went on forever.

     "Hey," he started, "I'm so glad I found you here. I wanted to go ahead and tell you here that I am so glad you are here. But I am leaving in two months. I wish I could stay longer. Sorry."

      I smiled and told him it was fine. It was the best time ever with him. I knew this was going to be the best two months ever, and I would make them be perfect.



© 2009 Bug377


Author's Note

Bug377
This is written in the mind of a 14 year old.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 19, 2009
Last Updated on May 29, 2009


Author

Bug377
Bug377

MS



About
I am a 12 year old girl from the south-east. I love to write. I hate people who think that children can't write because it is obviously not true. I have a friend on here who is my age and is one.. more..

Writing