Birth of the Legend

Birth of the Legend

A Chapter by cody
"

Seventh chapter of "The Legend."

"

"Now that everyone is here we can finally make our way to Trellurium. Where hopefully my master can explain what we must do to defeat Bismuth." Isaac said. The group left Sea-Boron to the distant land of Trellurium. Isaac led the group, follow by Hurnek and Xenon riding on Hurnek's wolf, Tal'vex riding on Thunder, and Shadow, Drake, and Grimlock riding on Xiuhcoatl. The group travel for a week finally arriving to Trellurium's main gate.

"Isaac! Welcome back Master Arthas has been waiting for you for a long time, go to the barracks right away." Isaac led the group to the barracks where Master Arthas was sitting.

"Isaac, welcome back. I see that you have done exactly what I ask. Now to give you all your last quest. I've been doing many research on how to get to Bismuth. In my studies I've learn that there are five oblisks in which you must activate. After each of the oblisks have been activated Bismuth should come and its then, that you all must defeat Bismuth. I know that this is easier said then done, but if we send everyone out to Bismuth's lair, then we would be putting our town's in trouble. Thats why I have asked you all to come together, and hopefully bring down the terror that walks this world. You all will go down in history as The Legend. Now I must send you on your quest to defeat Bismuth may you succeed. You will find Bismuth to the north. It should take you five days to get there, but be warn, the temple is heavily protected." Master Arthas announce.

The Legend left the barracks, and held a meeting.

"We all know what we have to do. For this may be our final days. We will take Bismuth down, and bring peace back to the world. Lets mount up and venture to Bismuth's lair, there we shall make our plan to activate the oblisks." The Legend mounted up. They travel for five days.

"Drake." Shadow said.

"What is it?" Drake ask

"If one of us doesnt make it, then lets agree that the other will search for Ares." Shadow said.

"No need to make that agreement. We both will come out alive." Drake said.

"Hurnek?" Xenon ask

"What is it?"

"If we get through this, then I want to make our own tribe." Xenon said.

"We will get through this. Don't worry, with me and Isaac as warriors, Vex as a skilled hunter, and combatant in the areana, Shadow and Drake as skilled assassins, and Grimlock as a skilled mage, and you as the best healer around we will all get through this." Hurnek stated. The Legend pushed forward, until they finnaly came to their destination. Grimlock steer Xiuhcoatl down to the others.

"Grimlock lets ride Xiuhcoatl, to get a better view of the place." Isaac said. The Legend mounted up on Xiuhcoatl, then Grimlock turned everyone invisible. Bismuth had five temples created in a line, to keep the five oblisks protected, along with massive armies of demons gaurding each temple.

"It looks like we'll have to enter each of those temple's, I bet that's where the oblisks are hidden. Grimlock lets start with the temple on the left and work our way." Grimlock flew The Legend to the left temple. The Legend dismounted.

"All right lets devise a plan." Isaac said.

"Me and Shadow will scout, and report back what we have found." Drake said.

"Ok. Once we have the news then we will go from there." Isaac said. Drake and Shadow scouted out the area finding only two demons gaurding the temple. They went back to the group.

"What did you guys see?" Isaac ask.

"There is two gaurds by the door."

"All right so what we'll do is take them two out, then figure out what to do next." Hurnek said.

"Ok. lets move out." Isaac said. They charge in after the two gaurds, it didnt take them long to kill them.

"Look the door is opening." Xenon said. The Legend moved in cautiously.

"Be on your gaurd this maybe a trap." Tal'Vex said. Just then a swarm of goblins came out.



© 2013 cody


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on April 10, 2013
Last Updated on April 10, 2013


Author

cody
cody

Deepwater, MO



Writing
Drake Drake

A Story by cody


The Legend The Legend

A Book by cody


Grimlock Grimlock

A Chapter by cody