Chapter 3. The First Thing On The Bucketlist

Chapter 3. The First Thing On The Bucketlist

A Chapter by Chloe
"

The first thing on the list is........

"
         After school, I had Amy over. I had no idea what she had in mind. "Where's the list," she asked. I pointed towards my bed. She got down on her knees, and looked under it. She pulled a shoe box out, and opened it. I pulled out the paper. "What's the first thing on it?" She asked. I looked at number 1. "Sing a song on stage for everyone to hear," I said.
            "Do you know who we have to talk to to do that?" She asked. I looked at her. "Are you serious? Amy, we aren't going to be able to do this," I said. "Look, I want my best-friend to live the best life ever before she dies. Is that to much to ask for?" She said.
       I looked at her. I understood how she felt. We had been best-friends since kindergarten, and for that to end so suddenly was upsetting. "Alright, let's talk to my mom," I said. She smiled, and we walked to my mom. We told her about the bucketlist idea. She said she'd help us with everything on the list. After we got her consent, we went back to my room and pulled out my laptop. "Do you remember the site we go on?" I asked. "Yeah," she said. She typed it into the search engine and hit 'enter'. 
      There it was. The number was written in black at the top of the page. "I will call," Amy said, reaching for her cell phone. "Wait, look," I said pointing at words written under the number:
          "You must be 18 or older to call."
     "I'm not sure if you noticed, but we aren't 18," I said. "Trust me," she said, smiling. She dialed the number and waited as it rang. "Hello?" Said a voice. "Hi, I'd like to know if my daughter could sing in Waterstown Park," Amy said. She sounded just like a 20 year old! "What is your daughter's name?" The voice asked. "Sarah Peterson," Amy said. "Alright, we will have your daughter perform in 1 week, okay?" The voice said. "That's perfect, thank you," Amy said. She then hung up, and smiled at me. "Alright, you're performing in one week at Waterstown Park," she said. I laughed and gave her a big hug. She was the bestest friend anyone could ask for.


© 2013 Chloe


Author's Note

Chloe
What do you guys think of the story so far???

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on November 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013
Tags: Drama, friends, story, cancer awareness


Author

Chloe
Chloe

Clovis, CA



About
I love writing short stories, poems, and I want to try to write a novel. I love mystery, horror, thriller, and dramatic stories, so those are the typical ones I stick to. Hope you enjoy them ;) !!! more..

Writing
Ghost Ghost

A Poem by Chloe


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Chloe