Chap.3

Chap.3

A Chapter by cupcake~plastic~101

    It's been three years since the last touch of my soul mate's hand; lingering, eating away at my flesh like an unwanted disease. It was all I had, the last of what I needed from such an unruly source. It's been three years since I became an Imperfect Angel, God's defective handy work. Three weeks since my last box with a forsaken; last of my kind, we're dying together. Too many three's and we inhabited by the devil they say. I've never been religious, but I've sure picked up a bible more times than I can count since my Imperfection. Squatting and cowering on the eve of a balcony. I'm reflecting my own sins, invisible to the conservative ways of the world. I've committed my own transgress let me rot in it. The illuminating past of sorrows radiates from my skin, causing an unattractive stem of pain. How emo can you become? Peering into my once abated world, I'm lost; period, with or without him. It was his choice, casting our years of secrecy and ardor into the cold, the wild; tearing every fabrication of what I once knew and throwing it to the wolves. I'm the hideous monster in your ghostly shadows; how demeaning. The elucidate gleam radiated from the buildings, peering down into the world--the humans. The flashbacks of who I once was floods my mind. Slithering from the balcony I press my frame against the marble, forbidden to be seen. 

  I make my way along the streets, past the flashing streetlights, over the dented tar, scurrying by the proceeding doorways. I can't be seen. I won't. Imperfect Angels were to never wonder amongst the humans. One for fear of our existence and two because of their conventional beliefs. They would dispose of my own kind before our first retaliation. Humans can be quite callous creatures. One of whom should not be taken lightly. The darkened tint of my shadow flitted past oblivious threats; scaling the wall in an attempted effort. The wings I had come to know and adore vanished with the nightfall. Peering over the edge I scan the roof for any potential risk; flying into an upward spiral I pierce the clouds and fly towards home.



© 2009 cupcake~plastic~101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on November 7, 2009


Author

cupcake~plastic~101
cupcake~plastic~101

Houston, TX



About
My name is christina. There's not much to say. I've been told i'm crazy, funny, artistic, and etc. I love to draw, but i've just gotten into my writing too so that's fun. I love rainbows (yes, i suppo.. more..

Writing