Chap. 1

Chap. 1

A Chapter by cupcake~plastic~101

  Running. I'm always running. The "clak, clak" of my shoes hit the pavement. it's coming for after me, no I won't let it catch me. I keep running, never noticing the puddle in front of me. my feet come from up under my belly sending me into an upward spiral; Hitting the ground. Hard. My head is in an downward spiral, never knowing which way is up. His shadow befalls me and I quiver under his presence. "God save me", I whisper. I plead for his help, his assistance, his guidance. "God save me", I say again. No light. The shadow's hands slowly surround me, clenching at my heart. No, not this, not yet. My heart beats faster, almost ready to burst from my breast. He presses harder against my chest, breathing above my face, the blood drips from his nose onto my lips. One last chance....."God save me".....my voice comes out cracked and scared. The shadow looms closer to my face, his hand gripping my heart. I hear his wings flap, his body silhouette flies over us. I look up in anticipation, ready for his warmth, love, and heart. The shadow digs into my flesh and muscle, wrapping his hand around my heart; the blood gushing from my body. He pulls out my heart and I hear my arteries and veins rip, like pulling a baby away from its mother. I choke on my own blood, retching at the taste. Where are you? The shadow steps back, my heart in his hand, beating, pulsing, thriving. I'm dying slowly, choking on my own life. The shadow has my soul. He lands just in time, but just to late. His black wings cover him like god's shield. Tall. Dark. My savior. I try to utter out a few words, but my own blood stops me. He steps forward and the black wings lash out. The shadow steps back retreating with my heart in his hands. I look on at the battle that's about to take place, between the shadow of death and my angel of pain and love. Reaching for the ground I scream out in pain, blood gurgling in my throat; touching the hole where my heart had been. I pull myself up with my arms, crawling to the side. How am I still alive? What's keeping me here?; these questions and no answers, longing for his presence, my angel. He sweeps over me; his wings cover me as he picks my up. "Where's....Where's my..."his hand covers my mouth as I try to utter out another word. His wings retract and pull me closer to him. It feels so beautiful, so loving, so known, so.....I'm screaming, sobbing. I fall and hit the ground more blood covering me and the concrete. My head bounces like a ping pong ball, moving in every direction trying to figure out an end to this situation. I look up, looking at him, at his face, his expression. Blank, love, depressed, sadness...."You dropped me, you let me fall....why? What have you done to me? Where is my heart? Where were you?" The questions come out in a sudden fit of rage between depression and pain. "I needed you, I have always needed you, where were you?!" He stands there with no facial expression, lost. "I hate you!!" I didn't mean it. I never do. I cry hysterical, mad at myself. He steps back and looks down, then back at me. "You called me here", he replied. "You called me here and I came. Why are you mad?" I don't talk, there's no point, he doesn't care. "You left me here....alive and alone. You're my only wish, my only passion, my heart is gone because of you...and you left me". I lay back on the ground, lifeless. I hear his wings flap and he's gone, again, as always. He'll come back, He always does. He's always watching me. "Why?" I choke again on my own blood. I'm ready. It's time. It always was.



© 2009 cupcake~plastic~101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intriguing beginning.
Really like the writing and the piece in general
Good Job.
Aside from some grammatical errors, everything's alright.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009


Author

cupcake~plastic~101
cupcake~plastic~101

Houston, TX



About
My name is christina. There's not much to say. I've been told i'm crazy, funny, artistic, and etc. I love to draw, but i've just gotten into my writing too so that's fun. I love rainbows (yes, i suppo.. more..

Writing