Where to Begin

Where to Begin

A Chapter by Mat Dalu

Hello my dear reader, I am Samuel but you may call me Sam. I am the storyteller of this particular writing, I suppose I should introduce myself better, I am what you call immortal a being that exists forever an unkillable man, a rude man would even call me a demon. I myself am not exactly sure what I am, but anyway what I'm trying to say is that I am very old, not sure exactly how old but I do remember hearing about this newfangled empire called Rome when I was young.


Now let me tell you in this time I haven't been lazy, I've seen every part of this earth and let me tell you it's all so amazing and beautiful. But the best part was that no matter where I went I could always find people. The funny thing was they always hated each other they,  rarely ever peaceful. A pity really as they're all so similar never willing to admit it though be it because of skin color or what god is real and what god is heresy.


I'm sorry I didn’t mean to go on like that i just wanted to say I've had the pleasure of getting to watch the world grow, and throughout the years everyone eventually change but one thing stays the same ever present in every time and culture. Stories originally used to pass down information before written language, now used to share unique tales and ideas. Yes that is my goal to writing this, to share all the stories I’ve heard in my life, well maybe not all I've forgotten many through the years, you can't really blame me can you? In my collections of stories I will not be telling you the ones you’ve heard before because there's no reason to retell an old story you’ve already heard before now is there. Sadly today I will not be sharing a story with you, I just felt I should introduce myself today. Well once again I am Samuel and i will be your storyteller.



© 2017 Mat Dalu


Author's Note

Mat Dalu
I'd just like some any comments on general writing problems and any other problems you notice. p.s. this is just a first draft so please don't be to harsh.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Cool concept,well thought out.
Congrats!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017


Author

Mat Dalu
Mat Dalu

About
I enjoy reading and drawing, along with playing video games. I'm only really here to boost my skills as I've never written a full piece. I hope to make some friends here and improve my skills and alon.. more..

Writing
Childish God one Childish God one

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Childish God two Childish God two

A Chapter by Mat Dalu