Childish God one

Childish God one

A Chapter by Mat Dalu

Hello dear reader its a pleasure to write to you again. incase you forgot I am Samuel, today I will be starting my first story. I have decided on a story about a playful god and a young boy. Alright let's start the story.

Long, long ago there existed a god named Oris Meen. Oris was a solitary god spending his days on a mountain guarding the mountain spirits from harm. This particular story however is not about him, it's about the child that met him. 
Alright now the introduction is over let's start the story.

It all started at the bottom of the mountain in a village that worshipped Oris.
Our child lives in this village his name is Ren the boy who wandered into the spirit forest after learning of the legends from his uncle. 

Ren wandered looking through the trees trying to find a spirit, he didn't know what he was looking for just something strange. Ren had been in the forest for hours before he found an open field where he found his strange something. 
A young man lying on the grass with a large reed hat over his face, he had odd clothes on, an overly large red coat with a large white fur collar and rims. 
He also had a pair of white pants seeming six sizes to large.

“Excuse me mister who're you?”  Ren said slowly approaching the young man.
“I should be asking you that young one.” The man responded with no notion of ever moving. 

Ren stood there stock still having thought the young man asleep. “I-I'm Ren.” He spouted. “Ah it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am called Oris Meen.” He said standing up in one fluid motion, pulling his hat back to show a friendly face framed by dark brown locks. “Huh?” Ren let out he new the name well but the connection was still turning in his head. “Wait like god Oris?” Ren said still mulling on the idea. “Yes… Alright now that that's over with let's go play it's been awhile since I've had a pale.” Oris said dragging Ren towards the trees. 

“Okay let's play hide and seek it's no fun with the spirits cause I always know where they are. Okay you'll be the hider, I'll count to sixty!” Ren just stood there confused. “Huh ok.” Ren said after a few more minutes of Oris badgering him. And with that they played till the end of the day, eventually Ren stopped thinking about it and just expected Oris as an odd boy who loved to play. Just before dinner Oris led Ren to the edge of the forest as not to let him get lost again.

The next day Ren went into the forest again this time with a kite to show Oris, and the day after that he went into the forest again this time with a fishing rod, a bug net, and a backpack full of other toys. 
 
On the sixth day Oris and Ren were playing tag as before when Ren stopped he something in the trees, a mass of darkness with two beedie blue eyes. 
Ren was frozen staring at the thing when Oris ran up. “Did you come by to say hello Ron?” Oris questioned the thing known as Ron “what is that boy doing here Oris, you know humans shouldn't be here.” Ron stated. “Yes Oris the boy needs to leave.” A new voice entered coming from the left. Ren slowly turning his head to see the new speaker, what he found was a massive hand made of wood coming down from the branches. 

“Oh shut up Sage.” Oris said to the hand. “Oris please watch your language I may not like humans but there's a child here.” Sage responded. “Oh go off.” I'm sorry I had to change the original story as I agree with Sage and dislike swearing alright back to the story. “Master Oris!” Sage cried and the arguing continued. Meanwhile the one they were arguing over stood in shock staring at the wood hand and the mass of darkness partially hidden behind a tree.

“I think I want to go home Ren finally said after a while of arguing.
“Okay I'll take you home I'm sorry.” Oris said sadly “hmph goodridince.” Sage grumbled. On the way back they only walked in silence. 
Ren didn't go to the forest for five days.

I'm sorry but I must end for today as I've ran out of time. It's been a pleasure writing for you again I shall see you soon.


© 2017 Mat Dalu


Author's Note

Mat Dalu
please share any problems you find! the next half should be out later this week.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017


Author

Mat Dalu
Mat Dalu

About
I enjoy reading and drawing, along with playing video games. I'm only really here to boost my skills as I've never written a full piece. I hope to make some friends here and improve my skills and alon.. more..

Writing
Where to Begin Where to Begin

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Childish God two Childish God two

A Chapter by Mat Dalu