Childish God two

Childish God two

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Hello once again dear reader it's me I'm back. Today we will be finishing my first story. So without further ado, the end of Childish God.


On the sixth day after Ren left the forest he built the courage to go back.


As soon as Ren crossed the entrance he saw a familiar figure running towards him, Oris was sprinting at the boy while trying to hold onto his large hat.


“Reeeenn! Where'd you go why did you leave!?” Oris nearly sobbed. Ren simply smiled at his friend starting to wonder why he stopped coming.

“I was tired.” He simply responded. “Well next time you disappear worn me.” Oris wheezed as he came to a stop.


“Oh and don't worry about Sage and Ron anymore I made sure to tell them off.” Oris proudly stated, clearly still out of breath.

“Oh yeah tree dude and shadowman.” Ren said trying to act casual while still worrying about the two creatures. “Yeah you won't have to worry about those two anymore alright. Okay let's go play!” “Sure.”


With that Ren and Oris played for eight more days, in that time Ren never saw Ron or Sage.


On the ninth day Ren woke up to smoke and fire in the dark. He heard the crackling of homes, and the screams of neighbors. He made his way through the remains of his home only to find more the same, smoke and fire, smoke and fire, smoke, and fire. Until he noticed the large black figure in the dark, then he heard it's voice low and dark.

“Well mountain lord! Your worshippers are burning, will you not save them?” The figure bellowed. “You truly have grown lazy mountain lord! Will you only watch your people burn in the dark!? Answer me! Or I will burn your mountain!”


Ren finally saw the beast for what it was, a horrible long lanky creature with horns like that of an elk, claws of wood and iron. A body of twisted wood and fur, and a face of bear skull and tooth scraps of flesh left to rot and hang, then there were those horrible eyes, eyes of cold unliving yellow not a dirty yellow just a soulless yellow stare.


The beast was moving now, cold and calculating searching it's surrounding when it saw Ren standing there covered in ash standing stock still looking at the beast. “You boy, you've been touched by the mountain lord.” The beast said coldly looking into Ren’s eyes. The beast stalked towards Ren snapping sparks in its claws. Ren only stared in horror as it marched closer.


It now stood before Ren reaching nearly ten feet high. The beast then took Ren up in one horrible claw encasing his head like a bird cage.

“Well mountain lord your  friend is in trouble, or will you watch them die to?”

The beast bellowed into the dark spraying sparks into the forest.


“Let him go beast.” Oris said cooly. He was mad, he looked no longer like the fun playmate but an old warrior. He walked slowly through the blazing homes starring the beast down.


“Oh so you do care for this child mountain lord.” The monster almost seemed happy to see his opponent. “I said to let him go beast.”

“Very well.” The beast threw Ren at a burning building sending him through the wall collapsing the rest of the remains on him.

“Ren!” Oris shouted turning to the house, and the beast leapt on him tearing at his back sending him to the ground.


I do not know how long they fought but when Ren awoke in the rubble burned and broken the flames were gone and the sun was high what Ren crawled from the ash to find was the beast looming over the mountain lord clicking his claws.


Oris saw Ren and rolled away from the falling claws making his way to his feet. Ren watched as they threw punches and claws in a fierce duel. As he watched Ren he made his way to his feet finding that merely standing was impossible so he leaned on a still solid plank. As he watched he found that Oris was attacking less and less and blocking more. Then Oris fell a large slash across his chest tearing his soot covered coat. Ren limped his way towards the beast as it marched on Oris and smashed the board over its head snapping it in two, with that Ren fell to the ground. The beast turned to him crouching down and picking him up as he did before Ren hung there limp and broken. “You should have stayed quiet boy.” The beast said looking into his eyes.

“Well mountain lord will you save your friend?” The beast asked cockily, shaking Ren like a play thing. Oris could only watch pined down by the great beast's foot. Ren moaned staring up into the sky he felt the pressure of the beast's claws on his head like a vice. The world was darkening his vision became narrower and narrower, he looked down to see Oris staring up at him with a sad look on his face. Ren no longer knew what was happening when it ended.


I chose this story out of my collection because it tells a story about a real life with real wait. See there are so many stories about great heroes who sacrifice themselves to save the day and beat the bad guy, but they, never see that ending. They never see the villain beaten or the grand banquet they only have hope, hope that their sacrifice wasn't in vain, that the good guys win. They'll never know the end of the


Now ain't that a b***h.

Excuse my language.





© 2017 Mat Dalu


Author's Note

Mat Dalu
Huza the first story is done! I meant to have it out earlier but my internet went bad.
comment any problems you notice or if you have any suggestions, thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on February 10, 2017
Last Updated on February 10, 2017


Author

Mat Dalu
Mat Dalu

About
I enjoy reading and drawing, along with playing video games. I'm only really here to boost my skills as I've never written a full piece. I hope to make some friends here and improve my skills and alon.. more..

Writing
Where to Begin Where to Begin

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Childish God one Childish God one

A Chapter by Mat Dalu