Mooey Gooey Lovey Dovey one

Mooey Gooey Lovey Dovey one

A Chapter by Mat Dalu
"

warning coarse language.

"

Welcome back to my writing my friend, is it alright that I call you my friend? I know you don't really have anyway of answering but I felt like asking.


Anyway today is a really juicy story, over the years I've sadly forgotten the name of this particular story forgive my old mind will you. What I'm trying to say is that I had to make up a name for this story, sorry. In the end I chose the name Mooey Gooey Lovey Dovey, because why not right.


Today's story will be about a god that falls in love with a young human woman and attempts to woo her. Sorry spoiler alert as them darn youngins say.

Well let's start the story. Oh and p.s. although I don't like it I will be directly telling the story and and our


This story begins in a town called Rehy where a newly banished young god has landed from the heavens. Our young god is known as May Ru a lord over fall and being a generally terrible person. Well let's let the bad man take the stage.


“Oh what the hell, if you're gonna drop me out of the sky you could at least do better than a f*****g trash bin!” (I'm so sorry children.) May Ru sat there in a back alley surrounded by trash.


He slowly climbed out of his heap. “Mother f****r now I need new god damn clothes.” (I'm so sorry I'm only trying to tell it true.) May Ru made his way out of the alley and surveyed the street. “Alright who can I mug… Oh he'd be good… no looks to poor and I don't think I'd fit that shirt.” May Ru continued watch not paying attention to the people now watching him.

“Hmm all these people look poor as s**t, maybe I'll find a better streeet.” A large man was staring down on him. “Heard you were plannin a robbery boy.” “Move you big idiot you're blocking my view. I might miss the perfect target.” “You do realize you're speakin to an officer or are you just an idiot?” The big man scowled down at him. “Oh noooo officer I'm just joking I would never attack and possibly kill a stranger. That's why I'll take them to tea first!” “Alright boy I've heard enough you're coming with me.” The big man picked up May Ru by his calor and started to carry him away. “Oh god damnit first a dumpster now prison this is going great. You set me up didn't you, you b*****d.” May Ru cursed into the night sky.


“Oh dear god that's my sell! I was hoping for murder spikes not a s**t hole!” May Ru looked into his cell, truthfully speaking his cell was in perfect condition, dirt floor metal bars and no pooie.


“Just get in. I'm tired of your s**t. The server girl will bring you food later.” The large man said shoving May Ru into the cell and closing the gate. “Hey man I do my best.” May Ru said with a smirk and a shrug.


After a couple of hours a young girl showed up with a tray of bread and soup. “Oh my god what the hell took so long did you need to kill the pig?” The young woman ignored him and set the tray down. “You know if you were politer you might get let out.” The young woman said calmly. “Listen here sweetheart there's no way in hell I'll ever be polite to mouth breathers who believe god actually gives a damn.” May Ru said with has hands at his hips. “Very well rot in this sell I seen plenty of men rot here out of pride.” “Oh f**k no b***h I just wanted the free food.” May Ru said bending the bars apart in front of the girl.


“Later sweetheart, have fun watching people rot, it sounds riveting.” May Ru said on his way out the door.


Well I'm afraid I must end here for today. Join me next time to read more about our maniacal hero.


Yours truly, Samuel.


© 2017 Mat Dalu


Author's Note

Mat Dalu
Still just looking for the same old comments on errors and suggestions, not that I've gotten any! Wait does that mean I'm perfect... no it couldn't be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017


Author

Mat Dalu
Mat Dalu

About
I enjoy reading and drawing, along with playing video games. I'm only really here to boost my skills as I've never written a full piece. I hope to make some friends here and improve my skills and alon.. more..

Writing
Where to Begin Where to Begin

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Childish God one Childish God one

A Chapter by Mat Dalu


Childish God two Childish God two

A Chapter by Mat Dalu