Angelic Old Married Couple

Angelic Old Married Couple

A Chapter by Linklin

The Great Hall was a buzz of excitement. Katie was there with Oliver and George with Angelina.
They all partied until if felt like their feet would fall off.
"So," Katie said sitting down next to Hero. "What's going on between you and Fred?"
"huh?" what the heck is she going on about?
"I saw the kiss you two shared Hero" she smiled maliciously.
oh shoot she caught me there... "Uh nothing"
"yea right Hero you've got a soft spot for him don't you?"
"What? NO!"
"Hero"
"Katie"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do"
"No I don't"
"Whatever Hero you so do. Puberty is finally setting in on you."
"WHAT?"
"Hero, Hero, Hero, you haven't noticed guys before now, and you just don't know how to show it."
"WHAT? NO!" what is she going on about?!
"Then why are you getting so mad?"
...
They couldn't continue their argument, aka Hero's denial, because Fred and George appeared with a brilliant beyond brilliant plan.
"What? Are you serious?" Hero exclaimed ecstatic. "There's actually a spell for that?"
"yea, for Halloween. Gotta have an amazing costume." they grinned
"So what are you going to do?" Katie inquired. "A gift? A reindeer? Santa Claus?"
"Better."
"How about a..." Hero tapped her nails on the table. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. "An angel."
The three responded in unison, "Perfect"
***
Snape stood back against the wall. this should be entertaining to say the least. to say the most? .... he he he Hero flashed a toothy grin and Fred looked at her questioningly.
"Don't smile till we get away with it, Hero, or you'll look guilty.
Hero glared at him, I'll smile if I darn well want to! she stuck her tongue out.
"come on lovebirds," George muttered, "We've got a prank to pull."
They snuck under the refreshment table and crawled across the floor until Snape's feet were in view. Hero popper her head out and signaled to Katie who was flirting with the D.J.
George flicked out his wand, "illusio angelica"
The song changed, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Glory to the Newborn King..." stifled giggles leaked fist from one corner then to another until it spread even to the teachers. Professor McGonagall had to turn away to keep from laughing.
Hero, Fred and George decided to stay under the table because they knew if they showed themselves they were sure to get caught and end up in detention.
Snapped stayed rooted to his spot, obvious not thinking it was him.
The two of them laid down tucked side-by-side peaking out at the Professor.
Not far above his greasy hair, a golden halo hung illuminating his depressed face. Large clean white feather wings stretched out behind him. how utterly ironic
"George, Fred, you 2 have out done yourselves." Hero whispered.
"Does that mean I get a kiss?" Fred asked innocently.
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Please!" he puckered up.
"Ewwww Fred no!"
George started cracking up, "you two are like an old married couple the way you too always argue."
Fred smiled, but Hero protested (a little too loudly) "WE ARE NOT!"
The table cloth was lifted and an aura of light shone down . shoot Snape's drawl entered their haven.
"I suppose you are responsible for this... ornamentation?"
***
In Holiday Spirit, Snape only gave them 8 hours of detention. Actually he gave Fred and Hero 8 hours, for some reason George got out free.
"What the crap, George? You were there too! In fact you were the one who casted the spell!"
"Don't look at me! I had nothing to do with it!"
"Sure you didn't"
"Hero! Fred! Seriously I wish I was going with you guys!"
"Whatever George, we'll see you after detention."



© 2009 Linklin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on January 28, 2009