Chapter Three: Alice

Chapter Three: Alice

A Chapter by The old me

“All I want to do is f**k him.”

Alice says aloud as she is walking home with me.

“He’s a dick, he treats woman like s**t, why would want to be with him?”

I knew the guy she was talking about, he dated two of my friends so I knew he was trouble.

“Well I’m not going to date him, he’s just easy on the eyes, and I need to release all my sexual frustration.”

“That’s horrible reasoning, you sound like a totally w***e.”

I knew a lot of other w****s, and she really never seemed like one in my eyes, till now.

“Hey it’s not like he won’t like it or be on aboard with it, so chill out. And we aren’t going to f**k, just going to have a little other types of sexual fun.”

Alice would never give up the major card of sex, but still doing other sexual things was still being a w***e in my mind.

“I hate girls who act like that. You should know that. I don’t want you to be one of those girls but you know I’ll support anything you want to do. All I’m trying to say is, if being with him will make you happy then do it, you deserve to feel loved by a man but don’t expect me to like it!”

I would never be on board with her doing this with anyone.

“Why are you mad? If a guy did this, you would high five him.”

“Well you’re not a guy, and you are one of those rare non b***h girls. Doing this will just make you a w***e.”

I need to calm myself before I piss her off.

“You’re just being judgmental. If I was just going to use you for sex, you wouldn’t mind it all!”

Too late, I pissed her off.

“Well you aren’t. And if that really happened, I wouldn’t be happy if it was just sex! I would want more with you!”

Once I finished this sentence with my blood still boiling from this pointless conversion, Alice and I arrived at her home. We awkwardly and angrily hugged goodbye. Both of us still mad at each other but after a few hours, all will be good again.

“What the f**k am I doing here?” I thought to myself as I walk away towards my home.

I decided I needed to cool off before I needed to be home. I walked to crematory where my mom was buried. It maybe a little morbid but that was the place I had my clearest thoughts. Death was peaceful in my mind. Standing there looking over her grave always seemed to make me feel a little better. She used to be my stone when she was alive. I miss her every day. After her death I went to live with my father on the other side of town. Soon after I met Alice and the rest is history.

I don’t know what to do. I really care about Alice. I want her to be happy. I just feel if she does what she wants, I can’t be happy. She is not interested in dating me. And I won’t ever be able to change this. She doesn’t ever want to be with me.

I’m a terrible person. I don’t want others to be happy because I’m not. I hate that all my happiness is attached to having a girlfriend. I want to feel loved. I’m tired of being alone. It’s terrible that I only can make people happy if I’m not trying to date them. Sure, girls find an interest in me, but only sexually. Nobody would want to commit to me. I’m too broken to love. I’m a terrible person.

I guess it’s about time to move on from this terrible situation. It’s not like I have other options for girls but I can’t stick around in a hopeless cause. Hopefully something else will come up to help me. I need a change before I lose my mind and will to live.



© 2011 The old me


Author's Note

The old me
what would you do in Charlie's position?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Although he has feelings for her I think its best he moves on altogether because in the end why would he want to be with a girl who uses people for her needs. If they were to be together eventually she is going to have a need that he might not be able to meet and she will look elsewhere to satisfy it...in the end it may lead to heartbreak. I liked the chapter it was intense

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Poor Charlie, It's clear that she doesn't want to be with him in that way. This was very good and filled with emotions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poor Charlie...he should move on.
This was a great chapter though. I really like this book so far...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow! what a chapter filled with emotions. in his problems i would leave her alone, let her get hurt then when he hurts her comfert her. give her ice cream and tell her to be with you bc you would never do that. show her what it feels like 2 get hurt.

sad but true

100

Posted 12 Years Ago


In Charlie's position...I would move on if she had no interest :/ It'd be hard and it'd be a long and winding road, but I would try to move on. Poor Charlie >.<
Alice is starting to sound a little on the w***e side...Dx
There were some grammar mishaps, but I think you only ever typo it. The passion of writing and writing too fast? :) Still, always a good job :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really a good one. It hits pretty close to home. You do a fine job of pointing out the double standard that is supposed to exist but seems more myth than truth. The dialogue is very believable and I can feel for the main character.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Although he has feelings for her I think its best he moves on altogether because in the end why would he want to be with a girl who uses people for her needs. If they were to be together eventually she is going to have a need that he might not be able to meet and she will look elsewhere to satisfy it...in the end it may lead to heartbreak. I liked the chapter it was intense

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm, I'd tell her how I felt...and then if she dosen't feel the same or dosen't care then move on and find somebody who can love him for who he is. As broken or fucked up as he may be (: I've been in that position...and I've been in Alice's to. But thats what I would do :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


well.
i guess you can kinda say that i might be in charlies position myself.
i, too have been in love with my best friend and have wanted to date him. it has happened to me twice actually. just recently. lol and like, what i did...
well to be honest i did nothing because i knew neither of them like me that way...
but now... after years of not seeing him in person (just textin) he's talking about having sex with me... now he is. after the 3 years it took me to get over him, he comes back wanting to give me what i've wanted forever... :/

uh... lol, a little personal, sorry, but uh. point is. i did nothing... so maybe he should try to do something, and maybe she will give it a try.

but with your stories... who knows what could happen :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have some grammatical errors in there, you might wanna check them out and fix them.
I think charlie should stick by Alice and be there when it all goes wrong.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by The old me