Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Ten: Run

Chapter Ten: Run

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter Ten: Run

I grab a shovel from the shed outside. Amy sees me and runs over to me. She can tell something is wrong. She asks me.

“Where is Hannah?”

“She is dead.”

She doesn’t ask anything else. She just grabs the other shovel and follows me. We place them at the edge on the yard. We head back inside and downstairs to get her. We both care her out and place her in the yard. We both silently dig a hole the size of her body. We finish the hole and we place Hannah’s body in it. We slowly replace the overturned earth back on her. We completely cover her up. I fall to the ground near her and start crying. I try to speak but my words are mumbled.

“She was pregnant, Amy. I failed to protect her.”

Amy comes towards me and holds me.

“She loved you and you did all you could do to protect her.”

I go to speak but hear a truck coming down the street. We look over and we see the creatures in it. They see us too. Amy gets up and yells for me to run. I don’t hear her. She tries to pull me up but I don’t move. She turns and runs towards the church. I stay where I am. The truck pulls up to me and stops. The main creature walks up to me and signals for the other two to go after Amy. It walks and pulls me up. It stares me in the eyes. It laughs and speaks to me.

“Looks like you couldn’t save her.”

It is right. I bow my head. It speaks again.

“Do you love her?”

“Yes.”

“Then let me let you save her.”

I look at him confused. It explains it to me.

“We can make a deal. It is really simple. You sign over your soul and I undam her soul. She will able to go to heaven while you are stuck her.”

“Is it that simple?”

“Well I would need you to find where that other girl went. Then the deal will come into effect. I get your soul. And because you won’t be killed and have no soul, you will turn into one of us. Where you will serve me and the almighty Satan. And will do this forever and forever be damned.”

I hesitate but counter. “Make it for the souls of Hannah and our unborn baby.”

“Sounds good. So do we have a deal?”

“Yes we do.”

We shake hands and it pulls out some papers. It pulls out an ink pen and it stabs my hand with it. The pen gets filled up with my blood. It tells me to sign the paper. I do. I’m officially damned.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

She will able to go to heaven while you are stuck her.”
*here
I'm surprised I'm the only one that's reviewed this chapter...
Same grammatical and typo errors, I think you just need to go over the whole book and edit those out.
But this was a suspenseful chapter, I couldn't believe it. I have a feeling nothing is going to go the way it's planned, that the demon is lying...hmmm, I don't know :P

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on May 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing