Chapter thirteen: Burns like my soul

Chapter thirteen: Burns like my soul

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter thirteen: Burns like my soul.

I walk out the church. Behind me, the flames rise. The church engulfs pretty easily. The creatures just stare in wondering and happiness as the place burns. I walk up to the other demon and stab him with fancy angel knife. Another runs up to me and I stab him with it too. I walk up to the main demon. It stares at me. It wonders what I’ll do next. I look into his jet black eyes, and think that what my soul must look like now.

This was my life now. Sinning was so consist to me. It was only a days ago when I first started sinning and now I can’t stop. I can rationalize it as much as I wanted to, but the only one that will judge me now is god. And I really didn’t care what he thought anymore. My life is over now. I’m destined room this vial world.

I drop the knife by the main demon. I tell him.

“I killed the girl.”

“And my men.”

“I just need to counter the evil I committed.”

“Sounds like a stupid human rationalization.”

“It maybe. But do you care that I killed them all.”

“Not at all. You are listening to do what you need to survive and spread evil.”

“I’m glad I’m good at my future job.”

“Are you ready to leave?”

“Yes, drag me to hell now.”

“Alright let’s go.”

The demon turns and a hole open up in the ground. I can see the flames of hell poking out of the ground. I walk with him into the opening. It is my last human moments of my life. I smile as I enter. Only I know how I trick the devil.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

We all think we can trick the devil. Another good chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm not going to keep ragging on you for the grammar and typo issues, but I'm just telling you that they do need to be fixed...the dialogue seems a little too simple for what is actually going on here.
But still. A good chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


It did need a little more in the beginning but good job with this :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


“Not at all. You are listening to do what you need to survive and spread evil.”
was this maybe supposed to be 'learning' not listening? Either way, I got the gist at least :)
I'm loving the way this is developing, although I would try to add a little more emotion into the first paragraph. I can't wait for the next bit of the story :) I'm sorry if I don't reveiw every chapter, I'll leave my fll review on the book itself later on :) Great work, and keep writing :) Well done so far, and good luck :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..