Peter- Part 1- Chapter 8

Peter- Part 1- Chapter 8

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Short chapter. Next one will be longer. Enjoy.

"

Chapter 8

          Peter is now dreading Damien coming home with his friends. He’s really hoping that Kyle’s gang is really not coming over. He really doesn’t want his main tormentors in the house. What if they try to pick on him? Peter starts shaking a little bit. Cassie walks into the room and sees Peter shaking. She puts her hand on his shoulder and Peter jumps a little bit. That scares Cassie a little bit too. Cassie starts crying a little. She can tell something’s wrong.

          Peter pulls Cassie into his arms and tries to comfort her. He calms her down and holds her close to him. “I’m sorry, Cassie, you just scared me is all. I just have a lot on my mind. Don’t worry, Cassie, I love you so much.”

          “I love you too, Peter,” she says while kissing him on the cheek. He puts her down and she runs towards her bedroom. Peter walks up to his own bedroom. He really wants to lock his door. He knows that he cannot. He’s still really nervous about who will be walking through the living room door. Peter looks out the window and sees Damien pulling up. He sees five figures walking up to the door. He’s really sure now that it’s Kyle’s gang.

          “I’m home,” Damien shouts up to all of his younger siblings. Cassie runs down stairs to greet her oldest brother. She kisses him on the cheek and looks at the other people behind him. She greets them as well. Cassie runs back up the stairs into Peter’s room.

“Peter, can I sleep in your arms tonight,” she asks in a cute tone. She’s going to go to bed right after she finishes eating dinner.

“Yes, of course you can, Cassie,” Peter says while smiling a little bit. Cassie’s face is glowing. She’s super happy that Peter is allowing her to stay in his room.

             Peter walks down the stairs, his body is still shaking, he’s now starting to sweat, and he feels stress. Damien watches Peter walk into the room. He can tell something’s off with Peter. He knows he won’t get a straight answer from him if he asks. He decides to keep his mouth shut. Peter looks around the room and sees that his worst nightmare has come true. Kyle, Steve, Nathan, and Johnny are sitting in the living room. They all have fake smiles written on their faces.

          “D-Damien, d-did y-you g-get t-the p-pizza,” Peter asks while stuttering. He’s really not happy to see his bullies in the same house as him. Kyle and Johnny smirk at him while the other two have blank expressions. Kyle licks his lips and that makes Peter shake way more. What are they planning to do to him? He can see something cooking in Kyle’s eyes. Hopefully, Damien is going to be there for him in case anything happens. Damien stopped Johnny from beating him up last time. 

          “No, I didn’t. I’m sorry. I’ll go get it. Will you guys be okay here by yourself while I run and get the pizza?” Damien asks the group. They all nod happily.

          “Yes, we will get to spend some time with our favorite person,” Kyle says and smiles lightly. Peter wants to flee from the room. He wants to be as far away from them as possible. Peter is scared of what’s going to happen.

          Damien walks out of the door and as soon as the door closes Peter tries to run. Johnny hops on him. He really hopes that Cassie doesn’t come downstairs and sees this. Johnny pins him down and punches him in the face. Peter tries not to scream for Marc and Cassie’s sake. He fights Johnny off of him and runs outside.

          “Hey, fatty, where do you think you’re going? We want to play with you a little more,” he hears Kyle say. Peter runs a little faster before tripping over something. Johnny finds him on the ground and laughs. He slams Peter’s head as hard as he can into the ground. Peter tastes dirt in his mouth. Then he feels one of them unbutton his pants, takes his shirt off, and the rest of his clothes. Peter’s body starts shivering and he doesn’t know what to do. All the boys start kicking him in all areas of his body. He feels every single blow. Eventually someone pins him down.

          “Where did you think you were going?” the voice asks in his ear. A few seconds later, he feels his face being pounded in. Peter tries to fight back, but can’t escape. He still feels the other boys kicking him as well. Eventually the pain gets to be too much for Peter. He passes out in the middle of the yard. Kyle, Johnny, Steve, and Nathan are nowhere to be found when he wakes up from his unconscious state. Peter hears someone calling his name, but he doesn’t know who.

          Damien comes outside and finds him in the middle of the yard. He is still unclothed and Damien starts to freak out. He also sees a whole bunch of bruises all over Peter’s body. Damien puts his jacket over Peter and helps him inside. He wants to warm Peter up quickly. Peter feels unsteady on his feet. Peter is very dizzy at the moment. He’s guessing he’s dizzy from his head being slammed into the ground. Also from being punched in the face multiple times. Damien ends up carrying Peter into his room. He starts working on his little brother’s wounds. He questions who’s done this to him. He doesn’t suspect Kyle, Johnny, Steve, and Nathan. They were all still sitting in the living room when Damien came home with the pizza. Cassie and Marc are eating in their bedrooms. Damien is really hoping that his little brother is going to be okay.



© 2021 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
I decided to take out the rape scene out of the chapter. I'm going to redo chapter 9 as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy cow, I did not see that coming!
I thought those guys were going to run once they'd beat Peter up,
But they just went back into his house and ate his pizza!
They'really slick, Peter's brother has no idea what kind of monsters he's let into his house!
Well done, this one was nerve wracking.
I like it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


f**k this time to bust some caps. pulls out thunder gu. come st me broz!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh wow. Poor Peter, I don't get Damien did he not see that one of these "friends" tried to punch is brother in the face. I'm a little confused about what happened to Peter besides getting beat up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

11 Years Ago

Do you want me to message it to you?
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Yes please.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2021


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing