Peter- Part 1 - Chapter 10

Peter- Part 1 - Chapter 10

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

I changed this chapter around as well! I hope you like what I did.

"

 

Chapter 10

          It’s been a couple of weeks since the incident. Peter’s cracked rib is healing slowly. He can still feel a little bit of pain in the area, but its way better than before. Peter is glad about that.

          Peter also returned to school as well. Peter has been avoiding Kyle’s gang as much as possible. He doesn’t want his injured rib to get cracked again.

          His classmates have been ignoring him again lately. He’s very happy about that.

          Also, Peter hasn’t been able to bring himself to speak to anyone. Not even at home; especially during family dinners.  He hasn’t really been speaking to Cassie much either. He knows that it’s upsetting her, but he doesn’t know what to do anymore. He also really hasn’t wanted to be around anyone at all.

          Peter’s parents have been a little more attentive to him lately. He knows they have been worried about him.

          Peter is wrapped up in his thoughts when someone knocks on the door. “Come in.”

          His mother opens the door. “Peter, dinner is almost ready.”

 Peter nods and slowly walks down for dinner. He stays quiet through the whole meal. His mother shoots him worried glances which he ignores.

~

          A week later, Peter slowly walks into the bathroom. His depression is kicking his butt today. He cannot shake the sad feelings no matter what he does. He starts looking through the cabinet. He doesn’t know what he’s looking for. He sees a razor. He grabs at it and goes into the shower. Peter slowly runs the razor over his arm. Tears are running down his cheeks as he slashes his arm. He watches the blood drip into the water. He turns the shower off. He grabs a towel and applies pressure to the cut. He doesn’t want his family to find out what he’s doing to himself.

          Peter runs to his room, locks the door, and quickly gets dressed. He throws on his favorite “Sleeping with Sirens” hoodie. Peter is ashamed of hurting himself again. He promised himself last year that he would stop. Peter feels like has to throw up.

          He hears a knock on the bathroom door. His mother is in the bathroom door within a minute. She checks his forehead. On top of his depression, Peter is feeling a little under the weather as well. He assumes that it’s all the stress he’s been going through. “Peter, get back in bed, you are coming down with a fever. Cassie will bring you some water. Drink as many fluids as you can today.”

          Peter nods and goes straight back to bed. He won’t argue with his mother. Peter is super glad he’s not going to school today. Kyle’s gang was starting to bother him a little bit again. He’s also a little more afraid of them than before. He doesn’t want to get beat up again like he was a couple of weeks ago. Peter curls up into a ball on his bed. Cassie comes in with a glass of water. Peter takes it from her and drinks it slowly. Cassie sits in a chair next to his bed.

          “Sis, I don’t want to get you sick. Why don’t you go get ready for school? I’ll be fine,” Peter says with a small sad smile. It’s been hard to talk to Cassie lately. He doesn’t know what to say to her. He’s slowly starting to lose his confidence.

Cassie knows there is something wrong. She doesn’t know what to do to help her brother. Cassie was too young make hard decisions.

          “I’m fine, big brother. I’ve noticed how much quieter you’ve gotten,” Cassie says.

Peter looks out the window. He doesn’t say anything for a couple of minutes. “I’m fine really, Cassie. I just don’t have much to say lately.”

          “I don’t believe you’re fine, big brother,” Cassie says. She says while sighing a little bit. She doesn’t like when Peter lies to her.

          “Cassie, start getting ready for school. Your father is taking you today,” she hears her mother call. Cassie does what she’s told although she doesn’t want to. Peter sighs with relief when she leaves the room. Peter falls asleep shortly after.

~

          Peter wakes up a couple of hours later. His stomach is hurting worse than before. He runs to the bathroom. He throws up before he makes it to the toilet. It’s all over the front of his shirt. He sighs.  Peter hates the smell of throw up a lot. He takes a quick shower.

 Peter goes back to bed and tries to go back to sleep after the shower. Something is troubling his mind. Peter walks over to the window. He sees someone staring up at him. Peter starts to shiver a little bit. The person looks exactly like Johnny. The figure waves, but Peter doesn’t wave back. He feels sicker than before. He throws up again. Peter is upset that no one is home with him right now. He can’t wait for Marc and Cassie to get home.



© 2021 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If I were Peter's sibling, I would have killed those guys. No one touches my brother.
... I don't want Peter to die, that would be a very sad ending. =c
I only saw a few mistakes, nothing big.
Anywho, well done! ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

He wasn't listening
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

xD My niece used to do that all the time. They out grow it eventually. ^^
Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Yeah they do. Lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 9, 2021


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing