shindoa

shindoa

A Chapter by marna

chapter 3


Caly dreamt about being near a lake, with a water fall. "Caly" there was a musical voice calling her. She followed the voice. It led to a big house. There was a young girl in a window high above the ground. She looked down with a smile. The girl was about 20 yrs old. She had chestnut brown skin. “Come up here" she told Caly. Caly saw the door. Looking up she saw it would be a long walk. 
She didn’t go five steps before she was at another door. She looked be hind her she had climbed the stairs without being concious of it. She went threw the door. The girl still sat at the window. She got down. "Hello” she said. Caly nodded "who are you?" she asked. The girl smiled. "I’m Malia; I am the new goddess of the world’s magic." Caly stood staring. A goddess? What did she want with Caly? Malia shook her head. "You have not used your powers in such a long time. That is not good." she walked toward Caly. "Now that you have used your powers, if you stop using them you’ll die." this shocked her. If she died Jack would be convicted of killing her and he would be killed himself, she couldn't let that happen. "What can I do?" she asked. Malia looked at her "there is a sorceress in Balio" 
“What, that’s half way across the world" the goddess shook her head. "She is the best sorceress." Caly realized she did not have the name of the sorceress. A loud thud started, and a distant person yelling. "What is this person’s name?" Caly asked. Malia looked away "It's Shindoa" her voice got distant.

Caly opened her eyes some one was at her door, banging on it. She got up and went to the door. Its was a maid, she was talking fast. "Slow down" the maid took a breath. “It’s your brother, he collapsed” she grabbed Caly’s arm. There was a group around Carder. Caly walked past people to her brother. The two healers in the castle were right beside him. They looked up at Caly. She just stared. They were getting up, she put her hand out to stop them "I’m wiped. I can’t do any thing." they looked at her. "But you must..." 
"No" she said “use muscle manipulation” she told them. One tried then failed, the second tried, when she thought she had failed he started coughing. Caly smiled "See. Try and learn it." Carder was breathing easy. He opened his eyes “she jumped out at me" he whispered. Caly nodded "ok” She turned and left.

She had done up her dress when, there was knock at the door. She opened it, Jack stood on the other side of the door. She let him in. "You have slept for a day and a half." he told her. She walked to her closet "so it’s my birth day then" she said. Jack went over to her. “Yeah, it is" He pulled her close. "Is any one going to jump out a yell eww?" she smiled, they kissed. Talia had heard the conversation, she walked over to them and yelled "eww" the two jumped apart. Caly fell on the floor; Jack hit the wall behind him. 
Talia started laughing. Jack recovered, and reached a hand out to Caly. She took it. He helped her up. He hugged her; she grabbed his shirt "you know Caly broke her tail bone that time on the pond” 
“Caly I’m sorry" she said. Caly still held onto his shirt. Slowly she loosened her grip. She looked at Talia "why would you do some thing like that" Talia looked away “It seemed funny at the time, “Because of what he said" Caly shook her head "please, don’t do that again, ok?" Talia nodded.



© 2010 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 11, 2010


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna