[Chapter Seven]

[Chapter Seven]

A Chapter by Emunah June.

Mischevious eyes wandered over the crowded outside of the school.

 

These eyes were a rich green, and up to nothing but trouble.

 

"Look at them," the voice of the eyes spoke. "All these people. All of them think they have a chance at being somebody." These eyes turned towards their friends, who were all occupying a corner of the yard. "Idiots."

 

"You said it Taylor!"

 

Those green eyes belonged to three-time cheerleading captain Taylor Hornsdale. Her friends, Gabrielle Morris and Cassidy Turner, were standing with her watching the waves of people roll in.

 

Taylor scoffed. "See ,the problem is that they all think they are better than me." She flipped some of her rich black hair off her shoulder and let it fall. "You think they'd know better by now." She looked at her friends and quietly examined them.

 

Cassidy was the shortest of the group, and also the roundest. She had curly red hair that only fell to her ears, and chocolate brown eyes that seemed to speak volumes. She always wore short sleeved belly shirts and tight jeans with boots to complete the look. Gabrielle, on the other hand, looked completely different. Gabrielle had long blonde hair and jet black eyes that were void of any and all feeling. She was a dark caramel colour, and always wore just a bit too much lipstick. Her outfits usually consisted of tight sports jerseys and miniskirts, which was never worn without a pair of extreme heels and leggings. She was the only one in the group to have piercings, one on her bottom lip and one on her stomach.

 

And then there was Taylor. Taylor always tried to present herself to be the most perfect girl anyone could ever meet, and this was reflected in her fashion choices. She had dark black hair that fell neatly on her shoulders, and bangs that framed the sides of her face. She was always wearing some sort of pearly accesories, and somewhat modest clothing. On cold days she'd wear a sleevless sweater and jewel studden jeans, and on warm days she'd wear tight tanktops and skirts to highlight her amazing curves. As much as Taylor loved to admit it, she was the prize of nearly every man in school, and she loved to make them sweat. Naturally, when comparing herself to her friends, she always thought herself to be the beautiful one. And what were they? Bumpers. They acted as the perfect walking comparisons.

 

"Its senior year, Taylor," Gabrielle pointed out obiviously. "Are you going to get a boyfriend this year?"

 

"If I feel like it," she responded. "No one here is good enough for me." She brushed some dirt off her shoulder. "No one has ever been good enough for me."

 

"Not even Thomas?" Cassidy asked, yawning suspiciously.

"He was just a cover so people would stop getting on my case. Remember? There was that rumor that was passed around?"

 

Gabrielle laughs. "Yeah we remember. And do you remember what we did to the girl who started that rumor?"

 

All three of them share a hearty laugh.

 

Taylor glanced over to the entrance and watched carefully. "Look guys!" she said in a whisper. "It's Mistress Band-aid!"

 

The other two girls looked and watched as both Koda and Edward had made their way in. As always, Edward was holding her hand and saying something that the girls couldn't quite make out. Meanwhile, Koda kept nodded and smiling, and it made Taylor laugh. "You think she would have taken those off by now! Nobody cares anymore anyways," she told Cassidy, who was standing googly-eyed.

 

"What does she have that I don't?" Cassidy asked in a heartbroken tone. Gabrielle and Taylor exchanged a glance that meant "lets not tell her it's because she's fat" and then gave a fake smile. "I'm tell you, Cass, it's those bandages. You get those out of the way, and he'll be putty in your hands." Taylor nodded as Gabrielle waltzed over and played with one of Cassidy's fire-spice curls. "I hear Edward loves girls with red hair..."

 

"But he's with Koda...?"

 

"Bandages, remember? He's attracted to the mystery and not the actual girl!"



© 2012 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

UGH! I DON'T LIKE TAYLOR, CASSIDY, AND GABRIELLE! I hope they die! I mean I hope they get burned to the ground! Stupid little girls trying to take Edward away from Koda! That is not a nice thing! *growl face* Koda keep your man away from those stupid girls! And he is her best friend so he will always be there for her and I will love Edward forever. If they hurt Koda! I'm going to kill them! Great chapter. Can't wait to read on. Write more! Write more! Have Edward tell off the witches! I wanna read more today! Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on June 1, 2012


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing