Introduction~

Introduction~

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

Atheana Dokuro- Age: 17. She's the main character. Bio: She is an American girl who moves to Resembol, Japan. She's got class, mess with her and she'll kick your a*s. She seems very cool, relaxed, and filled with attitude but on the inside she's very shy, and scared of the world. Her mother left, Atheana and her father when Atheana was 2 months old. She hates Edward Elric.

 

Mary Dokuro- Age: 17. Mary is Atheana's younger sister. She is cool, nice, and funny. She hates Ginger, but not as much as she hates boys who love her. Her bestfirends are: Atheana, and Chelsea. Mary has a different mother than Atheana.

 

Chelsea Dokuro- Age 15. Chelsea is naturally mean, and abusive. She hates boys who love her, including Ginger. She also hates Edward Elric. Chelsea is adopted, and she looks nothing like Atheana or Mary. She loves to say words like 'f**k'.

 

Koda Tucker-Age 17. Koda is Atheana's friend. She has a rare disease called Tailor Child. Tailor Child is when you puke when you feel too much of a single emotion. She is also bestfriends with Edward Elric, and Alphonse Elric.

 

Edward Elric-Age 17. Edward (Ed), lost he arm, and his leg in a terrible accident when he and his little brother Alphonse (Al), tried to use Alchemy to bring their mother back to life. Ed likes Atheana as a friend, but Atheana (of course) only enjoys kicking his a*s.

 

Alphonse Elric- Age 16. Alphonse (Al), is Ed's little brother. Al lost his whole body in the same accident that made Ed lose his arm and leg. Ed sealed Al's body in a metal suit of armor. Al has a small crush on Mary.

 

Ginger- Age 18. Ginger is the one guy who annoys everyone. He doesn't try to, but he is just like that. He likes girls who have dark sides. He loves Mary, Chelsea, and he sorta likes Atheana. Ginger is very mean, and rude at most times, but to him he's just 'making other stronger' as he always says.

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh!! Yay!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is powerful and so well written. Wonderful detail. I agree it does sound like they dislike each other.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hm, sounds like they all hate each other lol, but sounds interesting lolz

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing