Part 1~Chapter 1~Girl

Part 1~Chapter 1~Girl

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

I woke up, and got out of bed. I didn't sleep at all last night but drawing a pic for Koda was worth it. Today is the day that I am leaving America (New York to be exact), and going to Resembol, Japan.

 

I got dresses, as I noticed my photo album that was on my bed. I flipped through it and saw, a pic of me as a little girl standing next to a little boy with blonde hair. I wondered who this boy was, because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't remember who the boy was.

 

 

I started to pack my bags, and I put the picture that I drew for Koda in a frame. I went to brush my teeth, and as I brushed them, I heard a loud bang. I ran downstairs to see that Ginger had been annoying Chelsea, and Mary. "What's going on in here? You better not be playing with fireworks in the house again!" I asked. "Ginger is so f*****g annoying that..." Chelsea began. "That what?" I said. I looked at Mary, and Mary just shook her head with a look on her face that said 'I'm innocent'.

 

 

I walked around the room and saw that there was a fire in the kitchen. "What the heck did you guys do!" I yelled. Ginger pointed at Chelsea, and she just kicked him. "Ginger was smoking, so I punched him. Then he droped the cigarette, and the microwave exploded. I don't know how the f**k that happened though." Chelsea said. I grabed the phone and dialed 911. The firemen arrived, and put out the fire.

 

When the firemen said it was okay to go back in the house I ran upstairs and continued packing. I packed in all my favorite, and cute outfits. I packed my photo album too.

 

Mary came upstairs to my room. "How come we can't go with you Athy?" she said. I just smirked and said "Well Mary, this trip is to find our father, and so that I can visit the friends that I have from Resembol. And is you and Chelsea go, Ginger's going to want to go." I replied.

 

I closed my bags, and I went downstairs. Ginger came up to me when Mary, and Chelsea weren't around. "Hey, I don't want you to go alone. Is there a chance that I can go with you?" he whispered in my ear. "Not even in your dreams Ginger." I said as I walked out the door.



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, that fire thoing was random! u gotta love anime! It's dropped not droped and Youi could say this trip is to find our father and also it gives me a chance to vissit my friends that live in Resembol. Try putting the dialougeu in diffrent paragraphs instead of having them bunched together in one.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Not even in your dreams Ginger." LOL

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, that fire thoing was random! u gotta love anime! It's dropped not droped and Youi could say this trip is to find our father and also it gives me a chance to vissit my friends that live in Resembol. Try putting the dialougeu in diffrent paragraphs instead of having them bunched together in one.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing