Part 1~Chapter 2~Friend

Part 1~Chapter 2~Friend

A Chapter by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

On the plane I sat next to this girl named Faye. She and I had many things in common. She seemed so happy. I wish I could be that happy but, the only way I could be happy is if I could meet my father.

 

Hours flew by as Faye told me that she knew Koda too. She also was heading to Resembol, Japan. So we both decided to go together, since we are now bestfriends.  

 

When we got off the plane, we arrived at Japan, and headed to Resembol on a bus. Faye and I talked about our favorite anime shows, and movies the whole ride.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Faye and I arrived at the Resembol Bus Station. We got off the bus, and we walked down the streets of this new place.

 

 'We should go to Winry's Automail Shop. That's where Winry, Koda, and Winry's grandmother should be.'

I told Faye.

 

She nodded, and we kept walking.

 

Along the way we met up with somone that Faye knew. His name was Leon. Leon had a car and he said he could drive us to Winry's Automail Shop.

 

Hours went by as we then arrived at Winry's Automail Shop.

 

Faye and I got out of Leon's car, and we knocked on the door to the entrance. Winry opened the door and smiled as she saw me.

 

'Hello. I'm here to see Koda.'

I told Winry.

 

'She's not here right now. But you can stay a while, and tell me why you didn't say you coming earlier.'

Winry said as she let us in the house.

 

Leon left after we went inside.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I heard my cell phone ring. I answered it and it was Mary.

 

'Hello. Mary what is it? Is something wrong?'

 

'No. Hehe. It's just that Ginger got mad and now he, Chelsea and I are on a plane to Resembol right now.'

 

'What?! I'm suppossed to be here alone. Ugh, Mary... when you get off the plane call me.'

 

'Okay bye bye.'

 

'Yeah... bye.'

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Hours went by as Mary called again.

 

'Hello. Mary you off the plane yet?'

 

'Yes. We'll be waiting at the airport for you.'

 

'Geez, why did you guys have to come along...'

 

'I'm sorry but Ginger got mad 'cause he couldn't go with you. Then he just went to buy airplane tickets, and I tried to stop him... he wouldn't listen, so Chelsea and I decided to come too.'

 

'Well just stay at the airport.'

 

'Hurry Ginger can't wait any longer.'

 

'Yeah, yeah sure.'

 

I hung up and asked Winry if she could drive us to the airport.

 

'But you just came back. Don't worry I'll go pick up Mary and the others. Just give me a photo of what one of them looks like.'

Edward said.

 

 

'Sure.'

 

I handed him a photo of Mary and then Edward went out to the airport.

 

Such a crazy day... I hope I find our father and/or mother hopefully soon... I dunno how long I can stand another second, knowing that my father doesn't want to see us.



© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ewww Winry

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG its short lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 30, 2010


Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing